剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我们逼他穿越缺口 想要阻止他
We tried to stop Zoom by pushing him through the breach,
但是他把乔一起带走了
but he took Joe with him.
巴里呢 他去追了他了吗
Well, where's Barry? Did he go after him?
他没和我们一起 他被关在牢房♥里
He's not with us. He's in a cell in the intake.
等等 你们试图独力阻止极速吗
Wait, you-- you tried to stop Zoom alone?
说来话长
Long story.
我们得把他弄回来
Well, we have to get him back.
沃利 在极速抓走爸爸之前
Wally, before Zoom took dad,
我们都同意了如果把他赶出这个地球
we all agreed that if we got him off this Earth,
我们就永远关闭缺口
we would close the breaches for good,
而且再也不打开它们
and we would never open them again,
无论发生什么
under any circumstances.
为什么 你们为什么要这么做
Why-- why would you do that?
不 没门 这绝对不行
No. No way, that's not gonna happen.
他让我们都同意了
He made us all agree to it.
好吧 你猜怎么着 我没同意
Well, guess what. I didn't agree to that.
沃利
Wally--
爱瑞丝 我已经失去了我妈妈
Iris, I already lost my mom.
如果爸爸
If dad...
我
I--
我得说
I will say,
巴里确实有足够多的爸爸可以杀
if anything, Barry sure has an ample number of fathers to kill.
如果你想杀我的话
If you're gonna kill me,
就杀吧
kill me.
无所谓的
It doesn't matter.
没有人和你比赛
You're not racing anybody.
别这样 乔
Come on, Joe.
你很了解巴里 是你把他养大的
You know Barry better than that. You raised him.
如果他觉得可以救你 那他一定会同意的
He'll say yes if he thinks he can save you.
这次可不一样
Not this time.
我确保了这事不会发生
I made sure of it.
那是谁
Who is that?
真♥相♥只会让你感到困惑
It would just confuse you.
说来听听
Try me.
我得到速度的方式和巴里一样
I got my speed the same way Barry did.
当我被暗物质和电流击中的时候
When I got struck by the dark matter and electricity,
我变成了极速 现今世上速度最快的人
I became Zoom, the fastest man alive.
不久之后 这个地球就对我俯首称臣
Wasn't long before I had this Earth on its knees.
但那还不够
But it wasn't enough.
我还想要更多
I wanted more.
我想变得更快
I wanted to be faster.
所以我创造了一种神速药
So I created a speed drug.
终极速度-9
Velocity-9.
它让我变得不可想象得快
It made me faster than I ever thought possible,
快到足以打破维度障碍
fast enough to break the dimensional barrier,
快到足以跑到其他宇宙里去
fast enough to run to other universes,
其他地球上
other Earths.
然后有一天 在其中的一个地球上
And then, one day, on one of those other Earths,
我发现了他
I discovered him.
他也是一个极速者
He's another speedster?
是的 你可以这么说
Yeah, you could say that.
那时候我正好也发现了其他的事情
That was right about the time I discovered something else too.
我注射进体内的那些
All that V-9 I'd been injecting
终极速度-9有一点副作用
into my system had a little side effect.
它在杀死你
It was killing you.
我寻找过解药
I searched for a cure.
我试过了一切方法
I tried everything.
我甚至试着去操控神速力
I even tried to manipulate the Speed Force,
但让我告诉你 神速力
but let me tell you, the Speed Force,
神速力不喜欢它的规则被打破
the Speed Force does not like its rules being broken.
此后它就开始派它的执法者来追杀我
Now it's been sending its enforcers after me ever since.
所以你带他到这来偷他的速度
So you brought him here to steal his speed.
我试过了 但没有成功
I tried, but it wouldn't take.
但之后天空就裂开了
But then the skies parted,
然后我看见了巴里
and I saw Barry,
然后我就偷走了他的速度
and then I stole his speed.
我赢了
I won.
我战胜了神速力的规则
I beat the rules of the Speed Force.
为什么把他留在这
Why keep him here?
作为战利品
Trophy.
也作为我的消遣
And a little idea I had for fun.
我厌倦当反派了
You see, I got so tired of being the villain,
所以我决定我也要当英雄
so I decided to be the hero too.
我甚至借用了他的名字
I even borrowed his name,
杰伊·加里克
Jay Garrick.
你知道最棒的会是什么吗 警探
You know what's gonna be great, Detective?
等我在比赛中打败巴里
After I beat Barry in the race
并且证明自己是现今世上速度最快的人之后
and prove that I'm the fastest man alive on any Earth,
他会在笼子中腐烂
he's gonna rot in a cage
就像杰伊现在待的那个笼子一样
just like the one Jay's in now.
然后就会有来自两个世界的闪电侠
And then I'll have a Flash from two worlds
陪着我了
to keep me company.
听着
Look.
等大家发现我这么做了之后他们都会发疯的
Everyone's gonna freak when they find out I did this,
但我不在乎
but I don't care.
我们需要你的帮助 巴里
We need your help, Barry.
伙计们
Hey, guys,
巴里不在...
Barry's not...
他的牢房♥里了
in his cell anymore.
沃利
Wally!
怎么 我不能就这样无动于衷任由这事发生
What? I wasn't just gonna stand here and let this happen.
你让他绑走了乔
You let him take Joe?
你在想些什么
What the hell were you thinking?
艾伦 我们无能为力
Allen, there was nothing we could do.
你本可以让我和他比一场的
You could've let me race him!
艾伦 你不能和极速比
Allen! You're not racing Zoom!
你打算怎么办 再把我迷晕一次吗
What are you gonna do? Are you gonna tranq me again?
不要逼我
Don't tempt me.
听着 我知道你们约定要让极速待在地球二
Look, I know you guys made a pact to keep Zoom on Earth-2,
但你们根本没经过我和沃利的同意
but you did that without me and Wally.
你们不能那样做
All right? You don't get to do that!
巴里 看看你现在的样子 你的状况不好
Barry, look at yourself right now. You're not okay.
西斯科 我爸爸刚刚在我面前被杀
Cisco, my dad was just killed in front of me!
你知道那是什么感觉吗
Do you have any idea how that feels?
看着自己爱的人死亡的感觉吗
Watching someone you love die?
我知道
Yes, I do.
凯特...
Cait--
听着 巴里
Look, Barry.
我清楚那种感觉可以让你变得
I know how cold and angry
很冷漠 很愤怒 让你拒人千里之外
and distant that can make you.
但当我变成这样时
But when this happened to me,
是你把我拉了回来
you were the one who kept me in check.
你制止了我 让我好好缓缓
You told me to stop and take a breath,
我们现在也只是希望你能做到这一点而已
and that's all we're telling you to do now.
我说了我没事
I'm telling you I'm good.
真的吗 你没事吗
Really? You're good?
因为在我看来你不光是想阻止极速
Because it seems to me you want to do more than stop Zoom.
在我看来你是想报仇
It seems to me you want revenge.
假如这是你的初衷
If that's why you're doing this,
艾伦 你会输的
Allen, you will lose.
伙计们 听着
Look, you guys.
我... 你们也许觉得我做不到
I-- you may not think I can do this.
你们也许觉得我被怒火蒙蔽了
You may think I'm too angry.
但我们就快没时间了
But we're running out of time!
我必须得打败他
I have to beat him,
我也要去打败他
and I'm going to,
无论你们是否帮助我
whether I have your help or not.
你们到底帮不帮我
So which one is it?
这东西是怎么运作的
So how does this work?
和我们让爱瑞丝进入神速力是一个道理
It's the same way we took Iris into the Speed Force.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表