剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我叫巴里·艾伦
My name is Barry Allen,
是现今世上速度最快的人
and I am the fastest man alive.
在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员
To the outside world, I'm an ordinary forensic scientist,
但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下
but secretly, with the help of my friends at s.T.A.R. Labs,
我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者
I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me.
我让杀害母亲的凶手自食其果
I hunted down the man who killed my mother,
但我们的世界也因此出现了新的威胁
but in doing so, I opened up our world to new threats,
我是唯一来得及阻止他们的人
and I am the only one fast enough to stop them.
我叫闪电侠
I am the Flash.
《闪电侠》前情回顾
Previously on "The Flash"...
现在震波全面开启
I'm in full-on vibe mode right now.
但我不够快 没能保护爱瑞丝
I wasn't fast enough to protect Iris.
我感觉自己慢了
I felt slower.
是我♥干♥的 我偷走了你的速度
I did it. I stole your speed.
把它给了极速
I gave it to Zoom.
把我女儿还给我
Give me back my daughter.
我要闪电侠其余的速度
Bring me the rest of Flash's speed.
我说过我们是一个团队
I told you we're a team.
我们要帮你救出杰西
We're gonna help you save Jesse.
我们一起去地球二
We're going to Earth-2.
日志记录 115条
Journal log entry 115,
我的最后一条
My last entry.
在这个地球上 我们正在关闭缺口
On this earth, we're closing the breaches,
所有的缺口
all of them.
很快 所有连接两个地球的通道
Soon, every portal between this earth and mine
都会消失
will no longer exist.
我被这地球吸引住了
I've become distracted by this earth,
这里的难题 这里的人
its problems, its people.
二十九
29.
二十八
28.
二十七
27.
二十六
26.
但是我唯一没有忘记的
But the one thing I never lost track of
就是你 杰西
was you, Jesse.
你是我的良心 我跳动的心脏
You are my conscience, my beating heart.
为了你我与极速
You're the reason I made it this far
长♥期♥抗争 而现在
in my fight against Zoom, and now
我只需要你撑住
I just need you to hang on.
再撑一下子 因为...
Hang on a little bit longer because...
我就要去救你了
I'm coming to get you,
而这一次
And this time...
我不是一个人
I'm not coming alone.
这就搞定了
That's how it's done.
缺口状态 关闭
他射门得分了
He shoots. He scores.
体育中下水平的人的超常表现
Not bad for a guy who got a C in gym.
我刚过及格线
D plus.
我直接就不及格
Straight up F right here.
真不敢相信 我们关闭了所有缺口
Can't believe it. We closed all the breaches.
只剩下一个
All except the one.
尖端科研实验室
缺口状态 活跃
我们去地球二的最后通道
Our last way to Earth-2.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好了 我就差最后几件事要先处理下
Yeah, I just have a few things to take care of first.
提醒你一下 艾伦
Just a reminder, Allen...
时间不等人
Clock's ticking.
什么时候不是
It always is.
闪电侠
第二季 第十三集
自从我大学毕业后你就没做过千层面了
You know you haven't made lasagna since I left for college?
上大学比去另一个地球近多了
College is a hell of a lot closer than another earth.
你告诉亨利了吗
Did you tell Henry?
没有 如果他知道了
No. I--look, if he knew,
他只会试着劝我放弃
He would just try to talk me out of it
而且他没准会成功 所以...
and he probably would, so...
爸爸 能让我们单独聊聊吗
Dad, can you give us a minute?
好 我去给咱泡点咖啡
Yeah, I'll make us some coffee.
爱瑞丝
Look, Iris.
我知道这事很...
I know that this is...
我只能用"疯狂"来形容
nuts is the only word I can think of right now,
可我以前也做过
but it's not like I've never done
很多危险的事
anything dangerous before.
我知道你为什么要这么做
Look, I--I get why you are doing this.
无辜的人身处险境
Innocent people are in danger.
而那种地方总是你奔跑的方向
That's always been the direction that you've run in,
即便是你跑得慢的时候
even--even when you ran a little bit slower.
我只是
I just...
想知道
I want to make sure
你做这件事 不是因为你觉得
that you're not doing this because you think
你在这里已经没有牵挂了
that you don't have anything left here anymore.
不是因为帕蒂
This isn't about Patty.
不是
It's not.
我是说 当然了 我很想她
I mean, of course, you know, I miss her a lot,
但我知道我在这里拥有什么
but I know what I have here.
我爱我的生活
I love my life.
我爱我的工作 爱当闪电侠
I love my job, being the Flash.
我爱你和乔
I love you and Joe.
我不是想逃跑
I'm not trying to escape.
我保证
I promise.
去打场胜战 巴里
Go win, Barry,
然后回家来
and then come home.
好的
All right.
好了 巴里 听我说
All right, Barry, listen to me.
你将要通过镜子屋
You're about to go through the looking glass.
你将看到很多相似的东西
You're gonna see things that look and feel familiar,
但它们却不一样
but they're not.
上变下 黑变白
Up is down. Black is white,
别让你自己被困在情感之中
And do not let yourself get sucked in emotionally,
祝你好运
and good luck.
如果我们48小时之内没回来
Look, if we're not back in 48 hours,
表示我们败给极速了
that means that Zoom has us.
如果真是如此
If that happens,
你们就得关闭缺口
you have to close the breach.
我们不会关的
We're not gonna do that.
你要安全回来 好吗
You get yourself back here in one piece, all right?
别让我去找你
Don't make me come and get you.
不会
No.
这是写给我父母和丹堤的
I wrote this for my parents and Dante.
我要是回不来 记得交给他
If I don't come back, make sure he gets them.
西斯科 你会回来的
Cisco, you're coming back.
凯特琳 求你了
Caitlin, please.
好 我会的
Okay, I will.
谢谢
Thank you.
-小心点 -好
- Be careful. - Yeah.
好的
Okay.
-你也小心点 哈里 -斯♥诺♥
- You too, Harry. - Snow.
希望能救回你女儿
I hope you get your daughter back.
我保证你儿子也会回来的
I'll make sure you get your son back.
你不必这么做
You don't have to do this.
不 有必要
Yeah, I do.
有人跟我一样害怕吗
Is anybody else feeling panic right now?
18岁的时候我都不敢蹦极
I chickened out of bungee jumping when I was 18,
但这绝对要吓人得多
but this is categorically a lot scarier.
一旦我打开神速炮
Once I turn the speed cannon on,
你们仨就可以安全通过
the three of you will be able to pass through unharmed,
可巴里你得保证你的速度能提上来
but Barry, you need to make sure you keep your speed up.
我喉咙发紧
I--I got no spit.
《大白鲨》
"Jaws."
我不只是在引用《大白鲨》的台词
I'm not just quoting "Jaws."
我是说现在嘴里真的很干
I mean my mouth is really dry right now.
别被路上见到的东西分了心
Do not get distracted by anything you see along the way.
我们会见到什么
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表