剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
在另一个世界里 我会是
in another life I was, like,
我不知道 可能是个非常
I don't know, like a really
富有 著名的发明家
wealthy, famous inventor,
跟地球二的埃隆·马斯克差不多的那种
You know, sort of like the earth-2 Elon Musk.
当然了 没那么苦瓜脸
Only with less RBF, obviously.
给你点建议
Here's some advice for you.
你能不能在寻找极速上多花点时间
How about spending more time looking for Zoom
而不是浪费在琢磨并不是你的那个人
and less time worrying about what someone who is not you
和他们过着什么样的生活上
is doing with their life?
吉特巴舞[爵士舞曲]
*有些事*
*Some things that happened*
*发生过一次*
*For the first time*
*似乎还会*
*Seem to be happening*
*重现*
*Again*
*因此 仿佛你我*
*And so it seems that we have*
*曾经相遇*
*Met before*
*曾一同欢笑*
*And laughed before*
*曾经相爱*
*And loved before*
乔竟然会唱歌♥
Joe can sing.
他是最棒的
He's the best.
没错
Right.
*谁知道*
*Who knows?*
*是啊 谁知道呢*
*Yeah, who knows*
*哪里又或是何时*
*Where or When?*
宝贝
Hey, baby.
乔 你好
Joe, hey.
叫我约瑟夫 巴塞洛缪
It's Joseph, Bartholomew.
老爸 友善点
Pop, be nice.
你也是 宝贝
You too, babe.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
好
Yeah.
所以你是歌♥手
So you're a singer.
你依然是个傻子
So you're still an idiot.
你生我的气了吗
Are you upset with me?
还是你就是不太喜欢我
Or you just-- you just don't like me?
你脑子出问题了吗
Have you lost your mind?
中城现在都要完蛋了
Central city's going to hell
就因为这个疯子极速
in a handbasket because this lunatic Zoom
在到处杀人
is running around killing folks,
而你让我女儿站到了最前线
and you got my daughter on the front lines.
等等 什么 我
Wait--wh--me?
一直都是因为你 巴塞洛缪
It has always been about you, Bartholomew.
你是我见过的最自私的人
You're the most selfish person I've ever met.
我是音乐家 我们都很自私
And I'm a musician, we're all selfish.
你想要去读博士
You wanted to get your Phd
从而能让你的事业更进一步
so you could further your career,
她不得不去做警♥察♥
and she had to become a police officer
来给你付学费
to pay your tuition.
我们都知道
We both know
她回去报社工作去才是最安全的
that she'd be safer going back to write at the newspaper.
爸爸 得了 别说了
Oh, dad, please, stop.
我在中城时报只是实习
CCPN was an internship.
我所做的全都是给真正的作家们端咖啡
All I did was get coffee for real writers.
像祖父一样做个警♥察♥才是我爱做的
Being a cop like grandpa is what I love.
你教我要坚强 我做到了
You raised me to be tough, and I am.
一切都很好
Everything's fine,
我们来这里是消遣开心的 对吧
and we're here to have fun, right?
没错
Right.
一切都好极了
Everything's great.
怎么样了
How's it going?
很慢 这可不是一个好的词
Uh, slow, which is not a good adjective
来形容神速炮
when it comes to a speed cannon.
好吧 我们又有了一个问题
Well, we got another problem.
为什么我们总是有另一个问题
Why do we always have to have another problem?
你得来看看
You've got to see this.
快去叫闪电侠
Somebody call the Flash.
超能力者袭击
他叫亚当·福尔斯
His name is Adam Fells,
但他自称地卜师
but he calls himself Geomancer.
这个超能力者是从缺口来的吗
So this meta-human is a breacher?
不是 福尔斯在我的地球上已经死了
No, Fells died on my earth.
这个肯定是地球一那个的二重身
This must be his Earth-1 doppelganger.
至少现在我们知道他的名字了
Well, at least now, we know his name.
也许能更容易追踪到他
Might be a little easier to track him down.
但是现在巴里不在了
Yeah, but with Barry gone,
就算我们找到他 我们要怎么阻止他呢
how are we gonna stop him even if we do find him?
杰伊 你可以再注射那个东西
Well, Jay, you could shoot yourself up with that stuff.
叫什么来着 终极速度
What was it? Velocity--
-终极速度-6 -我不能用终极速度-6
- Velocity-6. - I cannot take V-6.
但是那能让你重新恢复速度
But it gave you your speed back long enough to get that
从威尔斯体内取出子弹 救他的命
bullet out of Wells, saved his life.
乔 不要让我再用终极速度-6了
Joe, don't ask me to take Velocity-6 again.
杰伊 我不是要告诉你应该怎么做
Look, Jay, I'm not trying to tell you what to do,
但是巴里在保护你的世界
but Barry is protecting your world,
而我们的世界现在需要闪电侠
and our world needs a Flash right about now.
杰伊
Jay.
凯特琳 我喜欢你现在看我的方式
Caitlin, I like the way you look at me
那种热情和骄傲 而我
with warmth and pride, and I'm not--
我不值得那些
I'm not worthy of those.
不 你值得
Yes, you are.
不 我做了很糟糕的事情 凯特琳
No, I did a terrible thing, Caitlin.
当我世界的粒子加速器爆♥炸♥后
When my world's particle accelerator went off,
我变成了极速者
I became a speedster.
我变成了世上速度最快的人
I became the fastest man alive,
只是那对我仍是不够
only--only it wasn't enough for me.
我还不够快
I wasn't-- I wasn't fast enough.
所以我想我能利用我的科学背景
So I figured with my scientific background,
来增加我的速度
I could increase my powers,
并且我做到了
and...I did.
所以你之前使用过终极速度-6
So you've taken Velocity-6 before?
是的
Yes.
但是却出现了预料外的副作用
But there were some unforeseen side effects.
这就是我不想巴里使用它
This is why you didn't want Barry to take it
甚至知道它的存在
or even know about it.
极速没有偷走你的速度
Zoom never stole your speed.
这个才是让你虚弱的原因
This is what's making you sick.
终极速度-6正在杀死你
Velocity-6 is killing you.
我说这些东西很危险不是在骗你
I wasn't lying when I said that stuff was dangerous.
我犯了太多错误
I've made so many mistakes.
你现在已经拥有了
You have something now
你之前从没有的东西
that you've never had before.
我
Me.
我会想出解决办法的
And I'm gonna figure this out.
*我幽默的情人*
*My funny valentine*
*甜美风趣的情人*
*Sweet comic valentine*
我们能多谈谈
So can we talk more about
为什么约瑟夫不喜欢我吗
why Joseph doesn't like me?
有什么好谈的
What's there to talk about?
我是说 你也忍♥受不了他
I mean, you can't stand him either.
好吧
Right.
但就算你们互相讨厌对方
Look, I can love you both
我还是很爱你们俩
even if you don't love each other.
超能力者提醒软件
The meta-human warning app.
继续唱 老头子
Don't stop singing, old man.
那是我们的歌♥
That's our song.
那么 你们这些花♥花♥公♥子♥中有谁
So which one of you lounge lizards
是来错宇宙了呢
is in the wrong universe?
请举手吧
Show of hands.
别害羞
Don't be shy.
别别别
No, no, no.
帅哥
Hey, handsome.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表