剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Let me do that.
我可以把巴里带回来
I can get Barry to come back.
不
No.
让我来吧
Let me do it.
求你
Please.
爱瑞丝
Iris...
巴里
Barry.
巴里 和我回家吧
Barry, come home to me.
快跑 巴里 快跑
Run, Barry. Run.
巴里
Barry!
巴里
Barry!
你回来了可真好 因为我们要死了
I'm so glad you're back, 'cause we're about to die.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
所以 钢梁
So... Girder.
钢梁复活了
Girder came back to life,
他现在变成了年轻的科学怪人
and he's all Young Frankenstein now,
而且他只认得爱瑞丝 她把他引到了工作室
and he only recognizes Iris, and she lured him to my workshop
好让我们给他消磁 但是机器短路了
so we could demagnetize him, but the machine shorted out,
所以他正要闯过那扇门
so he's about to come through that door
然后把我们都碾成莎莎酱
and smush us all into chunky salsa
还很有可能吸干我们的脑髓
and possibly eat our brains out.
我不知道 这还有待商榷
I don't know. Jury's still out on that.
好了 我知道了 我把他引到你工作室去
All right, I got it. I-I will lure him to your workshop,
然后我们找个办法重新接通电源 好吗
and we figure out a way to turn the power back on, okay?
计划H
Plan H.
托尼
Hey, Tony!
他带他走的远路 来吧
He's taking him the long way. Come on!
我希望你们准备好了 他快到了
I hope you're ready. He's almost here.
没有 没好呢
Nope, not ready.
供电最起码需要两块电磁铁
Power needs at least two electromagnets--
这电线根本撑不住
too much for this wiring to handle.
我们需要一条非常大的延长电线
We're gonna need a really big extension cord!
好吧 我看看我能做些什么
All right, I'll--I'll see what I can do.
巴里
Barry!
托尼 托尼
Tony, Tony...
我一直不怎么喜欢你
look, you were never my favorite person,
但让我们了解这一切吧
but let's end this...
这样你就可以安息了
so you can finally rest.
他在使用旋转来给电磁充能
He's using spin to charge the magnets.
就像一台涡轮发电机
Like an electric turbine.
抱歉 我迷路了
Sorry...I got lost.
没事的 我们找到了你
It's okay. We found you.
巴里
Barry.
你应该去休息 你不需要来这里
You should rest. You don't need to be here.
不 正相反 我想这里需要我
No, that's just it. I think I do.
我怎么在这里
How did I get here?
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
你现在 会魔法了
Are you, like, magic now?
你早知会如此吗
Did you know that was gonna happen?
也许吧 很难解释 那是...
Maybe. It's hard to explain. It's...
是神速力
It's the Speed Force.
今天可真不得了啊
It's been quite a day, huh?
不是"破事接踵而来"
Not so much "One damn thing after anothe""
而是"所有破事都同时发生了"
as "every damn thing all at once"
还好最终都解决了
It all worked out okay in the end.
不 是你最终都解决了
No, you worked it out okay in the end.
真有趣 我从来没搞懂
It's funny. I never really understood
你的那一套"命运"论
where you were coming from with your whole "fate"
和"万事皆有因"的观点从何而来
and "everything happens for a reason" point of view.
但是现在...
But now...
我想或许是我错了
I think that maybe I was wrong.
我们身上所发生的一切...
Everything that's happened to us--
好事和坏事
good and bad--
成就了今天的我们
it made us who we are.
即使我有能力 我也不会去改变它
And I don't think that I would change it even if I could.
这么说有道理吗
Does that make any sense?
非常有道理
Perfect sense.
既然我们在谈论
And since we're on the subject
改变对于一些重要事情的看法
of changing our minds about important things,
你还记得我告诉你
you know that part where I told you
我要离开中城
I was gonna leave Central City
让你能够当好闪电侠
so that you could be the Flash
而不用每时每刻担心我的安危吗
without being concerned about me all the time?
全都忘掉吧 你摆脱不了我了
Forget all of that. You're stuck with me.
我哪里都不去了
I'm not going anywhere.
亲爱的妻子和母亲 诺拉·艾伦之墓
亲爱的妻子和母亲
诺拉·艾伦之墓
乔好几次都要带我来这里
Joe offered to take me so many times.
我总是找借口拒绝
I always found an excuse to say no.
亲爱的妻子和母亲
诺拉·艾伦之墓
我小时候 我妈妈会和我一起读这本书
My mom and I read this when I was little.
你知道这本书吗
Do you know it?
知道 我一直不喜欢那本书
Yeah. I-I never really liked that book.
为什么
Why?
因为那书讲的是一个母亲无论发生什么
Because it was about a mother who was always there
总相伴于她的孩子
for her child, no matter what,
我妈妈不是这样的...
and that wasn't my mom...
你的也不是
or yours.
我们都不曾拥有那个"专属"的人
We never had anyone who was "just right" for us.
我们真没有吗
Didn't we?
我现在看待事情的方式变了很多
I'm seeing things a lot differently now.
我浪费了太多时间
I wasted so much time
为自己所失去的东西而愤怒
being angry about what I'd lost
但我所拥有的更多...
when I had so much--
我爸 乔 还有你
my dad, Joe, and you.
说实话 爱瑞丝
The truth is, Iris,
我不知道我们之间这算什么
I don't know what this is between us
或是我们以后将何去何从
or where we go from here.
我只知道你是我的一切
All I know is you're everything to me,
而你永远都会是
and you always have been.
你的声音总能带我回家
And the sound of your voice will always bring me home.
凯特 拜托
Cait, please.
我让你不要这么叫我
I asked you not to call me that.
凯特琳...
Caitlin...
我们一直这样周♥旋♥着
we've been through this again and again,
毫无进展
and we've gotten nowhere.
现在我要知道 你是支持我
Now, I need to know-- are you with me,
还是要和我作对
or are you against me?
先别急着回答
Don't answer that yet.
我要去外面
I'm gonna go out there,
和我的朋友们聊会儿
spend a moment speaking to my friends,
我回来后 告诉我你的答案
and when I come back, you'll give me your answer.
如果你还在这里 那你就是选择和我在一起
If you're still here, I'll know you've chosen to stay with me.
但如果你不在这里...
But if you're not here...
我就会知道你选择了你的朋友们
I'll know you've chosen your friends instead.
而我下一次见面的时候
And I will show you exactly as much mercy as I will show them
我对你的仁慈将和对他们一样同等
when we next see each other.
就是这样
So there you have it.
我要走了
I need to go.
我的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥...
My brothers and sisters...
我的朋友们...
my friends...
我带我们进入了这个新世界
I've brought us to this new world
它就在我们的脚下 毫无防备
which lay before us, defenseless,
供我们随意夺取
ours for the taking.
人类认为这个星球属于他们
The humans think that this planet belongs to them.
这是谁的世界
Whose world is this?
我们的世界
Our world! Our world!
我们的世界
Our world! Our world!
我们的世界
Our world! Our world!
我们的世界
Our world! Our world!
我们的世界
Our world! Our world!
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表