剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我叫巴里·艾伦
My name is barry allen,
是现今世上速度最快的人
And I am the fastest man alive.
在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员
To the outside world, I'm an ordinary forensic scientist,
但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下
But secretly, with the help of my friends at s.T.A.R. Labs,
我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者
I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me.
我让杀害母亲的凶手自食其果
I hunted down the man who killed my mother,
但我们的世界也因此出现了新的威胁
but in doing so, I opened up our world to new threats,
我是唯一来得及阻止他们的人
And I am the only one fast enough to stop them.
我叫闪电侠
I am the flash.
《闪电侠》前情回顾
Previously, on "The flash"...
这就是你来中城的原因吗
Is this why you came to central city?
这些不好的东西
This nonsense.
但我真心没必要对你解释什么
I don't actually have to explain myself to you.
这是违法的 我是警♥察♥
This is illegal. I'm a cop.
一个不知道自己还有个儿子的警探
The detective who didn't know he had a son.
我今天去看妈妈了
I saw mom today.
她说你有些日子没去看她了
She says you haven't been by in a while.
她觉得是因为你在生她的气
She thinks it's because you're angry with her.
我有理由生气
I have every right to be angry.
-我要离开中城 -什么
- I'm leaving central city. - What?
我被米德韦城市大学的
I was accepted into the forensic science program
鉴证科录取了
at midway city university.
已经把乌龟人关起来了
Got turtle locked up in the pipeline.
现在要做的就是想个办法偷走极速的速度
All we got to do is use him to figure out how to steal
然后我们把你的女儿救回来
Zoom's speed, and then we'll get your daughter back.
时间估计比我们想象的要长
That might take longer than we thought.
因为乌龟人死了
Because turtle's dead.
现在做出决定
Now, decide in return
以换回你女儿的性命
for your daughter's life.
我会帮你偷闪电侠的速度
I will help you steal the flash's speed.
哈德逊屋顶焦油厂
人们现在认为焦油只是用来涂房♥顶的
People think of tar now as mainly a roofing product.
两年前
有趣的是
Fun fact.
它还被用在医疗和调味中
It's also been used as medicine and flavoring
为糖果和酒品所用
for candy and liquor.
我打赌你现在心里所想的
I bet what you're thinking right now
不会是"好吃" 对吧
isn't "Yummy," Is it?
我想让你想的是
What I hope you're thinking is,
天啊 克莱真的是下狠心要知道
"Wow, Clay is serious about wanting to know
我把钱放在哪里了啊
"where I put that money.
我想我还是把账户号♥码给他吧
"I think I'll give him that account number now,
这样他就不会把我扔进这滩滚热的焦油里了
So he doesn't drop me into this vat of boiling tar"
抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
中城银行账户 5463728
Central city bank account 5463728.
求你 求你 把我拉上去
Please, please, pull me up now.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry!
我记得你说过你不会杀了他
I thought you said you weren't gonna kill him.
我说过的话多了去了
I say a lot of things.
乔伊在哪
Where's Joey?
但愿他在别处
Wishing he was somewhere else.
咱们走吧
Let's go.
老兄 快上车 快走
Dude, get in the car! Let's go!
开车 开车
Drive! Drive!
现今
闪电侠
第十二集
有一首歌♥的歌♥词我很喜欢
There's this song lyric I like.
世上所有破碎的心都依然在跳动
"All the broken hearts in the world still beat.
我的在跳动 但伤痕累累
"Mine's beating, but bruised.
希望不会太久
"Hopefully not for long.
我唯一知晓的是
"The one thing I do know is:
时间会改变一切
Time changes everything."
我没想到警♥察♥会见到这么多疯狂的事
I didn't think about how many crazy things police see.
并且印象深刻
And can't unsee.
你一直都想做个警♥察♥吗
You always wanted to be a cop?
是啊 我爸爸就是
Yeah, my dad was one.
他是我的英雄 所以
He was my hero, so
我从没想过去做别的
I never thought of being anything else.
你呢
What about you?
没有 我想去当宇航员
No, I wanted to be an astronaut.
等下 巴里也想做宇航员
Wait, that's what Barry wanted to be.
真的吗
Really?
估计不是因为一个原因
Probably not for the same reasons.
去宇宙是一个
Going to space is like the fastest
人类能达到的极速 所以不是宇航员
a human being can go, so it was either an astronaut
就是 你听说过超音速冲压喷气机吗
or, like, have you heard of scramjets?
好吧 它们就像是
Okay, they're like
燃烧氧气到达超音速 老兄
supersonic on oxygen, dude.
简直疯狂
It's nuts.
你说得对 和巴里的理由不一样
You're right. Not the same reason as Barry.
你真是对速度很痴迷啊
You are really all about the speed, huh?
是啊 那是我的最爱
Yeah, I mean, it's what I love.
所以你还在参加拉力赛
Is that why you're still drag racing?
你还在赛 对吧
You are, aren't you?
那不是有些危险吗
Isn't that a little dangerous?
是啊 对于和我赛的人来说
Yeah, for the people that race against me.
肯定危险
Sure is.
你看 感谢招待
Look, thanks for the hang,
但我得走了
but I got to go.
还很早 别走呢啊
It's early. Don't leave yet.
不了 我还有事情要做
No, I got some stuff to do.
改天再见
I'll see you later.
你干什么要那样
Why'd you do that?
感谢招待
"Thanks for the hang?"
他是你的儿子还是忘年交小伙伴
Is he your son or age-inappropriate buddy?
我知道这些互动有些奇怪
Look, I know the dynamic is weird.
但是我还在想办法呢
I'm just trying to figure it out.
从我的视角来看 就好像
From my perspective, it seems like
你在纵容某个会让
you're ignoring something that could,
我不知道 让沃利送命的事
Oh, I don't know, get Wally killed.
沃利能够想要了解我
The fact that Wally even wants to get to know me
就已经是场大胜利了 所以在今后
is the big win here, so in the future
你能试着别把他赶出家吗
could you try not chasing him out of the house?
爸 如果你要求我会照办
Look, dad, I'll play along if that's what you want,
但是你让他了解的是哪个你
but which you exactly are you trying to let him get to know?
因为我今晚看到的那个人
Because the person that I saw tonight,
我可没认出来 爸爸
I don't recognize that dad.
日志录入1-14: 乌龟人的大脑
Journal entry 1-14: Turtle's brain.
事实证明我对乌龟人♥大♥脑物质
So, what I learned from Turtle's brain matter
以及逆闪的了解
and the Reverse-Flash, as it turns out,
让我制♥造♥出这个装置
has allowed me to complete a device
把它放入闪电侠的战衣里
that when installed inside the Flash's suit,
我便可以控制他的速度 等他下次
will let me harness his speed, so that the next time
使用神速力的时候
he taps into the speed force...
我就可以开始... 收集速度
I could begin... collection.
我也希望有其他办法 可是没有
I wish there were another way, but there's not.
这么晚还在这里啊
You're here late.
你不也是吗 你不应该在外面...
As are you. Shouldn't you be out...
像26岁的小伙子周四晚上那样去潇洒吗
doing whatever it is that 26-year-olds do on a Thursday night?
我现在也是单身了
I am recently single.
所以我想我可以
So, I thought I would
来解决缺口问题
tackle the breach problem.
看能不能找到方法关闭缺口
See if I could figure out how to close them.
看来你也是这么想的
Looks like you had the same idea.
对
Right.
我一个人效率更高
I work better alone.
不 你难道没听过俗话说
Oh, no, haven't you heard the expression
"人多力量大"吗
"Two heads are better than one"?
没有
No.
那肯定是地球一上的
Must be an Earth-1 thing.
你知道 对我而言我的地球才是地球一
You understand, for me, that my Earth is Earth-1?
-知道 -你的地球还没造出
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表