剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Okay. Fair enough.
所有事物都有特定的自振频率 对吧
So all matter vibrates at its own unique frequency, right?
打破这个频率 它就毁了
You disrupt that frequency, you disrupt the matter.
就像高音歌♥手能唱碎杯子
Like how an opera singer shatters glass with her voice.
没错 我们发现
Exactly. So we found out that
来自地球二的人 都有特定的
all Earth-2 people vibrate at their own,
-更不规律的自振频率 -更高频
- more erratic frequency. - Higher frequency.
-不同的频率 -高频
- Different frequency. - Higher.
-比我们的频率更高 -对
- Higher frequency than we do. - Right.
于是我去问了哈特利
So I ran this all past Hartley, right?
他建议我们
And he postulated that we could create
可以制♥作♥一个激波音叉 那就是
a sort of dimensional tuning fork-- voilà--
这不是你一个人的功劳
Okay, you didn't do it yourself.
让我说完 可以吗
Just let me have this one, okay?
-继续 继续 -谢谢
- Have it, have it. - Thank you.
如果你绕着城市跑得足够快
So if you run around the city
就可以形成一个折射场
fast enough to create a refracting field,
这个装置发出的脉冲
the device can send out a pulse
就会反弹 分解
that'll bounce off of it, split apart,
然后不停地相互撞击
and collide with itself over and over.
放大脉冲对地球二生物不规律频率...
Amplifying it to an erratic frequency on the Earth-2...
-更高 更高频 -更高频
- Higher. Higher frequency. - Higher frequency
...的影响
...on the Earth-2 spectrum.
当脉冲冲击到地球二上的人
And when that pulse hits anyone from Earth-2--
就会击溃他们的神经系统
It'll disrupt their nervous system.
地球二的超能力者就睡着了
Earth-2 metas go night-night.
-包括极速吗 -包括极速
- Even Zoom? - Even Zoom.
哈里和杰西也来自地球二
Harry and Jesse are from Earth-2.
怎么能让脉冲不伤害到他们
How do we keep the pulse from hurting them?
警探 没想到你还关心这个
Oh, Detective, I didn't know you cared.
你知道我关心
Yes you did.
我们设计了这个耳机
Uh, we designed these headphones
来抵御脉冲
to protect us from the pulse.
威尔斯牌耳机
Beats by Wells.
发现黑海妖
西斯科 你的超能力者警报程序
Cisco, it's your meta-human alert app.
那里是西部高层区
That's the high-rise development on the west side.
那里住着好几百人
Hundreds of people live there.
拉蒙 到我们了 开始吧
Ramon, we're up. Let's go.
现在就发射脉冲
Set that pulse off right now.
艾伦 你现在就去跑出反射场
Allen you need to start generating that refracting field right now.
可黑海妖随时会摧毁这栋楼
But Black Siren can take down this building at any point.
有那么多人 威尔斯
Wha--all those people, Wells.
我们等着的时候 会死多少人
How many more people are gonna die while we wait?
各位 到底怎么办
Guys, which is it?
我总是能想到最糟的主意
I think I just got the worst idea of all time.
似乎从没一次摧毁过这么多栋楼
I don't think I've taken down so many buildings at once.
或许你没有自己想象中的强大
Maybe you're not as powerful as you think!
你们俩怎么在这儿
What are you two doing here?
怎么能让你一人享受乐趣呢
Why should you have all the fun?
我以为你们两个死了
I thought you two were dead.
极速也是这么以为的
Zoom thinks that too.
我们还想就让他这么以为吧
And we'd like to keep it that way.
暂且这样
For now.
你觉得你们两个能骗过极速吗
You think you two can pull one over on Zoom?
那你们就扮死人扮个痛快吧
Well, enjoy being dead.
我说过的
I told you.
给她个机会
Give her a chance.
什么机会
What chance?
她还没准备好
She's not ready.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你们知道我能做什么吗
Do you know what I'm capable of doing?
放马过来 我不费吹灰之力
Try it, and I'll shatter your entire
就能粉碎你的整个神经系统
nervous system without breaking a sweat.
你还真以为你能和极速较量
Wow, you really think you can take on Zoom.
我们可以
We can.
你根本不知道你自己有多强大
You don't even know how powerful you are.
发出一阵声波就可以拆掉一栋建筑
With a single call, you can take down a building.
真是叹为观止
I'd call that impressive.
但是为何就此
But why...stop...
止步不前
there?
若你可以成为主宰 成为神
Why serve a master when you can be a master,
为何要侍奉别人
when you can be a God?
我们 可以成为神
We...could be Gods.
-好了吗 -好啦
- All right? - All right.
不管那玩意是什么 我们同步上了
We're synced up with whatever the heck that thing is.
终于有东西我不懂你也不懂了
Finally something we're both baffled by.
我开玩笑的 那个
I'm kidding. That, my friend,
是75KTSB 4万瓦特的回响声波放大器
is a 75KTSB 40,000-watt reverberating sound amplifier
可以筛选出这个星球上
designed to single out the operating frequency
所有地球二生物的输出频率
of every single Earth-2 being on this planet--
由闪电侠控制和放大
which, went contained and magnified
创造出环绕整个城市的声波墙
by the Flash creating a sound pressure wall around the city,
使得所有地球二生物失去知觉
will render all of us earth-2 beings unconscious.
这样一来
Hence...
就有了安全保障措施
the safety precautions.
我已经晕了
I'm baffled by it.
准备好了吗
Are we ready?
准备好了
Yes, we are.
好的
All right.
好戏上演了
Here...we... go.
如果我有兴趣和你们两个结盟
If I were interested in forming an alliance with you two,
你们究竟有什么计划
what's your plan, exactly?
我们在中城警局伏击极速
We ambush Zoom at CCPD.
有了我们三个人的力量
With our three powers combined,
他不会是我们的对手
he'll be no match for us.
这听起来不错
Well, I like the sound of that.
很好
Great.
那我们出发吧
Then let's go.
还剩一件事
There's just one more thing.
回波 接住了
Reverb...catch.
你知道 所有的二重身
You know, all doppelgangers--
他们都是自己镜像
they're mirror images of themselves.
但你们两个 你们不知道对不
But you two, you didn't know that, did you?
回波是左撇子
Reverb is left-handed.
我只是 我不经意间
Well, I just-- I just happened to--
用右手接住了 快跑
catch it with my right-- run!
糟了
Oh, no.
我们怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我觉得你们没什么能办的
I don't think that there's anything you can do.
这是什么鬼
What the what?
我不知道
I don't know.
再来一遍啊
Well, do it again!
西斯科
Cisco...
可以了
We're a go.
在这个地球上没有任何东西
There's nothing on this Earth
能阻止我们
that can stop us!
有用了
It's working.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸 好难受
Dad, it hurts.
-不不 不要 -没事的
- No--no--stop-- - It's okay.
-不 -没事的 宝贝
- No... - It's okay, honey.
快关掉 快关掉 有效了
Turn it off! Turn it off, it worked!
没事了 我们会照顾好他的
It's okay, it's okay, we'll take care of him.
没事的 杰西
It's okay, Jesse.
他会没事的
He's gonna be okay.
巴里 我们成功了
Barry. We did it.
把他们都抓起来
Bring them all in.
收到 我去收场
Copy that. I'm on clean up.
你说什么 我听不见
What's that? I can't--I can't hear you
这有双层隔音玻璃
through the double-paned soundproof glass.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表