剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Where's your partner, Spivot?
我怎么知道 我又不是他的保姆
I don't know, I'm not his babysitter.
对不起 上司 我不知道乔去哪里了
I'm sorry, sir. I'm not sure where Joe is.
? 红鼻子的极速者小闪电 ?
? flash-y the red-nosed speedster ?
? 穿着闪亮亮的服装 ?
? Had a very shiny suit ?
? 如果你曾见过他 ?
? And if you ever saw him ?
? 你可能会吐出来 ?
? You might even want to puke ?
圣诞快乐 小伙伴们 我又回来了
Merry christmas, kiddie-winks. I'm back!
立刻把技术援助反应部队叫来
Get TARU down here now.
我要知道他是怎么做到的
I want to know how he's doing this.
市民们 假期可以是
Citizens, you know, the holidays can be a time
回顾往年的日子
for gentle reflection on the year past.
我们的大起大落
Our ups and downs,
我们的胜利与心碎
Our triumphs and heartaches,
但是别忘了 它同时也可以是
But don't forget, it can also be a time
给我们敌人开膛破肚的日子
for disemboweling our enemies.
在地球二上没有魔术师
We don't have a trickster on earth-2.
他是很特殊的
He's one of a kind.
填充我长袜的将会是
My stocking won't be completely stuffed
闪电侠血淋淋的残肢
until it's filled to the brim with bloody flash parts.
你要怎么做呢 极速怪人
So what do you say, speed freak?
想来陪我玩玩吗
Want to roast chestnuts?
我要所有的战略部队都提升到最高警惕
I want all tactical units on high alert.
跟其他区域联♥系♥好
Get in touch with other precincts,
我要看到指挥官们在做协调部署
I want watch commanders coordinating deployment.
斯皮沃特 你要去...
Spivot, I need you to...
斯皮沃特
Spivot!
视频中有他所在地点的线索吗
Are there any clues as to where he is based on the video?
我找不到
None that I can see.
大家快来看 他的眼角膜中
Guys, there's a reflection
有个什么东西的映射 看到了吗
of something in his cornea, see?
-那是什么 -不大清楚
- What is that? - Not sure.
那是摇摇熊先生
That's Mr. Jiggle Wiggle.
-什么 -那是个玩具
- Come again? - It's a doll.
小朋友玩的公仔玩具
A stuffed children's toy.
在我女儿六岁的时候我给她买♥♥了一个
I gave one to my daughter when she was six.
摇摇熊先生是由冈村玩具公♥司♥制♥造♥的
Mr. Jiggle Wiggle was manufactured by Okamura Toys...
冈村玩具公♥司♥
找到了
Yahtzee!
冈村玩具公♥司♥曾在中城拥有一个装货厂
Okamura once had a shipping facility in central city
但是四年前关闭了
that shut down four years ago;
从那之后就无人使用
it's been abandoned ever since.
天气巫师在那里怎么办 天气魔棒还没玩完呢
What if weather wizard's there? The wand's not finished.
魔术师就要玩完了
The trickster is.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
跟你一样 想要抓凶手
Same thing as you. Trying to catch a murderer.
我们可不能让圣诞节占头彩
We can't let Christmas hog all the holiday fun!
犹太光明节快乐
Happy Hanukkah!
我们绝对是在目睹
I'm afraid we are definitely looking at
一场盖棺定论的葬礼
closed casket funerals.
我们没地方跑
There's nowhere for me to run us to!
那我们该怎么办
So what should we do?
抓紧我
Hold me.
-我正在跟其他人约会呢 -我也是 别放手
- I'm seeing someone. - Me too. Don't let go.
警探
Detective.
这只是个抓你的圈套
It was all just a trap for you.
马登和杰西根本不在
Mardon and Jesse aren't even here.
他们还不知道在哪里
They're still on the loose.
你是怎么知道要来这里的
How did you know to come here?
因为视频里有映射
Because there was a reflection
在杰西眼中映射出的摇摇熊先生
in Jesse's eye of Mr. Jiggle Wiggle.
而且那就是我爸爸...
And that's the thing that my dad...
现在说这些都没用了
It doesn't even matter.
所以你就甩下后援自己一个人过来这里
That's why you came here alone without any backup?
因为你父亲
Because of your father?
你对我一无所知
You don't know anything about me.
我知道你很大意
I know that you're being reckless.
而且我相信你生命中重要的人
And I'm sure the people in your life
都很在乎你 不希望看到你受伤
care enough about you to not want to see you get hurt.
可是马登没有杀我父亲
Except Mardon didn't kill my father.
都是我
I did.
他开着一家小鞋铺
See, he had a little shoe shop,
我们都没什么钱
and we didn't have any money,
所以我放学后要去帮忙
So I worked there after school.
可是有一天我不想去了
Except one day I decided not to show up,
因为我愚蠢地想要跟朋友们在一起
Because I was being stupid and silly with my friends.
我甚至没有打电♥话♥告诉他我逃课了
I didn't even call to tell him that I was ditching.
所以他就带着储蓄去了银行
So he brought the deposits to the bank,
而不是我去的
Not me.
所以他就被马登枪杀了 而不是我被杀
He was shot and killed by Mardon, not me.
所以你就成为了一个警♥察♥
That's why you became a cop.
参加超能力者特别行动小组
Joined the meta-human task force.
这样我杀马登时就会是合法的
It'll be legal when I kill Mardon.
我的这上半辈子
I have made my whole life
都在为我父亲取回公道而奔波
about getting justice for my father,
即使我没有自己的生活
Even if it meant I didn't have a life
而现在我遇到了一个很好的人
And now I met a really great guy,
我甚至觉得这一切都不是真的
And that doesn't even feel real to me
我很害怕他会发现我有多生气
And I'm scared he's gonna find out how angry I am.
我都不知道我为什么要告诉你这些
I don't even know why I'm telling you this.
有时对蒙面的人吐露心声
Sometimes it's just easier to say things
要更容易一些
to someone with no face.
谢谢你救了我
Thank you for saving me.
就算你抓到了这个让你遭受不幸的人
You know, even if you get this guy that wronged you,
也不见得你接下来的人生会好过
it doesn't always make things better.
总比现在要好
It has to be better than this.
帕蒂 还是我
Patty, it's me. Again.
我很想和你谈谈 我很担心你
I'd really love to talk. I'm worried about you.
总之 等你有空
Anyway, just give me a call
记得回个电♥话♥ 好吗
when you get a chance, all right?
谢谢了 拜
Thank you. Bye.
-巴里 -什么事
- Barry. - Yeah?
怎么样
How's it look?
太像了
Eerily familiar.
帕蒂怎么样了
How's Patty?
她...
She is, um,
一直在用笑容掩饰她的痛处
hiding a lot of pain behind her smile.
人们都说情侣间相处久了
They say couples start to resemble each other
就变得很像对方了
after a little while.
问题是她对闪电侠敞开心扉 不是我
The thing is, I mean, she only opened up to Flash, not me.
所以就算跟她通上话了
So even if I could got her on the phone,
我也不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
就个人经验来说
Well, it's been my experience
陪伴就是最好的帮助
that just being around you can be a big help.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想要苹果手♥机♥ 平板电脑和音乐播放器
I want an iPhone, an iPad, and an iTouch.
悠着点 贪心鬼
Dial it back, Mr. Greedy.
这些可在圣诞老人能力范围之外哦
Those are a little out of Santa's price range.
这个怎么样
How about this?
记住了 明天才可以打开
Now remember, don't open it until tomorrow.
这可是惊喜哦
It's a surprise.
你决定了吗
Have you decided?
我还需要时间
I need more time.
谁不是呢 现在就决定
Don't we all. Decide.
我需要时间
I need more time.
是要我去杀几个
Maybe if I go up there
你的新朋友
and kill a few of your new friends...
-不 -再给你一天时间
- No! - One more day.
我会向你女儿转告你的问候
I'll tell your daughter you said, "Hello."
那是什么 是马登吗
What's that? Is that Mardon?
肯定是他
That's definitely him.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表