剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
That doesn't seem like the safest option, does it?
对
No.
我看到你成为闪电侠后成长了很多
I've watched you grow ever since you became The Flash,
我也为你的成长感到骄傲
and I am so proud of that man.
可你问问自己
But ask yourself,
你真的需要超能力
do you really need powers
才能成为那个人吗
in order to be that person?
只是好像我生命中每次发生什么好事
It just feels like every time something good happens in my life,
都会被夺走
it's taken away.
或许我们该对此做些什么了
Well, maybe it's time we did something about that.
看着像真空
It looks like the Vacuum.
真空是什么
Uh, what's the Vacuum?
看来地球二上没有《迷离档案》
No "Fringe" on Earth-2. Noted.
那是什么
What is that thing?
巴里得通过这个找回速度
That is how Barry's gonna get his speed back.
你在工作室就一直在忙这个
This is what you've been working on in the workshop?
总得有人担心极速的事
Someone has to worry about Zoom.
好了 巴里不能这么做
Okay. Barry cannot do this.
他必须这么做 拉蒙
He has to, Ramon.
你一直这么叫我 可那...
You keep calling me that, but that's--
丹堤
Dante?
你看到了什么 极速 看到极速了吗
What did you see? Zoom? Did you see Zoom?
没有
No.
我看见我哥哥了
I saw my brother.
我得走了
I got to go.
去看看大家在哪
See where everybody is.
亨利
Henry?
爱瑞丝 你好
Iris. Hi.
很高兴见到你
It's so good to see you.
我也是
Aw, you too.
我猜巴里要你回来待一段时间 对吧
I guess Barry dragged you back for a bit, huh?
可能就不走了
Looks like maybe for good.
等等 真的吗
Wait, what? Seriously?
对 我感觉和我儿子分开得够久了
Yeah, yeah, I figured I spent enough time away from my son.
你和爸爸说了吗
Have you told Dad?
没 我想亲自告诉他
No, I wanted to tell him in person.
好 他应该和沃利在中城警局
Yeah. I think he's with Wally at CCPD.
我给他打电♥话♥
I'll give him a call.
-见到你真好 -好 我们去收拾一下
- Good to see you. - Yeah. Let's get settled.
你姐姐打电♥话♥问我们什么时候到家
Your sister called, checking in when we'd be home.
-所以我们要走了吗 -谢谢
- As in, we need to get going? - Thanks.
你了解你姐姐
You know your sister.
好 走 快走
Okay, move it. Let's go.
你对这工作感到厌烦过吗
Do you ever get sick of this job?
当警♥察♥
Being a cop?
看来某人继承了韦斯特家
Oh, looks like someone inherited the West
"助人为乐"的基因
I-need-to-help-people gene.
闪电侠救了我之后 我就...
Ever since The Flash saved me, I just...
我不知道我这辈子是不是
I don't know if designing cars
就注定要做个汽车设计师
is what I'm meant to do with my life.
我相信一定有一件事
Well, I'm sure there's something out there
能满足你对速度的渴望
that'll satisfy your need for speed
实现你帮助他人的心愿 可在那之前
and helping people, but, until then,
你应该专注车辆设计
you should stick with engineering.
这更安全
It's much safer.
咱们得走了 不然辛格又要
We should get going before Singh comes up
给我安排任务了
with something for me to do.
极速
Zoom!
你好 老朋友
Hello, old friend.
离他远点
Stay away from him.
不准动
Do not move.
不然呢
Or what?
你们之前也开枪打过我
You've tried your guns on me once before.
不 别伤害他们
No! Don't hurt them.
放过他们 求你了
Let them go, please.
告诉所有人 我是这城市的主人
Tell everyone that this city is mine.
如果有人敢违背我
Anyone who disobeys me
就只有死路一条
will meet their end.
好 撤退
All right. Clear out!
凯特琳和极速在一起
Caitlin's with Zoom.
他为何要把她带到这里
Why would he bring her here?
为显示他的强大
To show power.
他在我的地球上就是这么干的
That's exactly what he did on my Earth.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
他做的第一件事就是杀人
The first thing he did was murder people.
屠♥杀♥了一群警♥察♥
Slaughtered a bunch of policemen.
然后招募他能找到的所有超能力者
Then recruited every meta-human he could find.
但凡反抗他的 也都被他干掉了
And those that disobeyed, he killed too.
-警♥察♥现在在哪里 -在警区外面
- Where are the police now? - Outside the precinct.
他会杀了他们的 乔 一个不剩
He'll kill them, Joe. He'll kill them all.
有凯特琳在就不会
Not with Caitlin with him.
他占领中城警局时 她就说服他别杀人
She talked him out of killing everyone when he took over CCPD.
所以我们就指望这个吗
That's what we're gonna rely on?
指望斯♥诺♥说服他吗
Snow talking him out of it?
乔 你要把他们全都带出去
Joe, you need to get those guys out of there.
把他们安排在吉特斯如何
What if they set up at Jitters?
好主意 那儿离警区只有一个街区
That's a good idea-- it's just a block away from the precinct.
然后呢 接下来呢
And then what? What happens next?
你见过极速在我的地球上做了什么
You saw what Zoom did on my Earth.
他在这里也会做同样的事
He will do the exact same thing here.
巴里 我们要恢复你的超能力
Barry, we need to get you your powers back.
-肯定有别的办法 -没有
- There must be another way. - There's not.
真的没有
There's not.
我去转告辛格
I'm gonna get word to Singh.
让他在吉特斯集结一个特别小组
Get him to set up a task force at Jitters.
-然后呢 -还不知道
- And then what? - I don't know yet,
但是我会保证沃利和杰西的安全
but I'm gonna make sure Wally and Jesse are safe.
你知道他们会找到办法阻止你吧
You know they're gonna figure out a way to stop you, right?
谁 巴里 威尔斯 警♥察♥吗
Who? Barry? Wells? The police?
不 现在没人能阻止我
No. Nobody can stop me now.
再也没有了
Not anymore.
那你打算怎么做
So... what's your plan?
你就打算杀死所有人吗
You're just gonna kill everyone?
不是所有人
Not everyone.
那你为什么把我关在这里
Then why are you keeping me here?
因为我不想再孤身一人
'Cause I don't want to be alone anymore.
我是绝不会和你在一起的
I am never going to be with you.
你以为你和我不一样
You think that you're not like me,
但我见过你内心的黑暗面 凯特琳
but I've seen the darkness inside of you, Caitlin.
正如冰霜杀手的内心一样
Just like it was inside Killer Frost.
你只需要 释放它
All you have to do... is unlock it.
酒馆
来了
There she is.
还是穿得跟个小孩子似的
Still refuse to dress like a grown-up, I see.
给他一瓶葡萄汽水
One grape soda.
不了 谢谢
Ah, no. I'm good. Thanks.
出什么事了
So...what's wrong?
什么 我非得出什么事
What? Something has to be wrong for me
才能找兄弟叙叙旧吗
to want to catch up with my brother?
你通常不就是无事不登三宝殿吗
Yeah, that's usually the way it works with you, isn't it?
其实 我只是觉得
Actually, I had this...
我应该来看看你
feeling that I should come see you
确保你没事
and make sure you're okay, so...
别告诉我 我又要被史纳特
Don't tell me I'm gonna be kidnapped
和他的纵火狂朋友绑♥架♥了
by Snart and his pyromaniac friend again.
是我们 你和我 他们绑♥架♥了我们俩
Us. You. Me. Us. They kidnapped both of us.
差点被冻坏双手的人
Yeah, well, you're not the one
又不是你
who almost had his hands frozen off.
幸好我还能弹钢琴
Lucky I can still play the piano.
虽然弹八度音阶时不如从前
Well, my octaves haven't quite been the same,
但这对你来说不重要
but not that that matters to you.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表