剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
红酒单来了 开始点单
Oh, wine list. Here we go.
好的 谢谢
yes, uh, got it. Thank you.
不如你...
Um, you know, why don't you-
-抱歉 -没事
- Sorry. - No, that's okay.
男生老是挑三拣四的 不如你选吧
The guy always picks. Why don't you choose?
行啊 想喝什么 红酒还是白酒
Yeah, what do you want, red or white?
你喜欢的都行
Whatever you'd like.
你都搞定了 还要我做什么
You got this. Why do you even need me?
-给 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thank you.
经典的监视饮品
Classic stakeout fuel.
没错
Yeah.
你的地球上有咖啡吧
You have coffee on your Earth, right?
我想咖啡是多重宇宙中唯一不变的事物
I think coffee's the one constant in the multiverse.
我不是想打探
So I don't mean to pry,
但是威尔斯不断提到你和极速的时候
but when Wells keeps referring to you and Zoom,
他到底在说什么
what's he talking about?
我和极速交手过很多次
I fought Zoom many times,
每次我都是勉强逃命
each time barely escaping with my life.
所以 是啊
So yeah.
也许我是没有每次都挺身而出
Maybe I didn't always confront him when I should have.
事实上 极速吓到我了
Truth is, Zoom scared me.
他从我这偷走了我最宝贵的神速力
He stole the most precious thing from me: my speed.
我不想巴里也遭受这样的命运
I didn't want Barry to suffer the same fate.
也许如果你和威尔斯坐下来
Well, maybe if you just sat down with Wells,
好好谈谈
talked to him about it...
不 千万不要相信威尔斯 凯特琳
No, no, no. Do not trust Wells, Caitlin.
这人非常乐意利用他的科技应用
The guy was more than happy to make money
来从超能力者这件事上赚钱
off the meta-human problem with his tech apps,
而如今他对极速着迷
and now he's obsessed with Zoom.
有些事情变了
Something has changed
而且不只是因为我销声匿迹了
and not just because I disappeared.
我不相信威尔斯 我相信你
Well, I don't trust Wells. I trust you.
其实我一直非常想问你
So I've actually been dying to ask you,
被闪电击中是什么感觉
what was it like to be struck by lightning?
改变人生 说实话
Life-changing, to be honest.
疼吗
Did it hurt?
我真的只记得感觉到电流
I mean, all I really remember is feeling electricity
从头到脚冲击着我的身体
surging through my body.
那是一种我从未感受过的强度
It was an intensity I had never felt,
我好像立刻与周围的一切产生了连接
like I was instantly connected to everything around me.
然后九个月后 我从昏迷中醒来
Then I woke up from a coma nine months later.
就那样在未来醒过来
Waking up in the future like that,
好像是时空穿梭一样
it's like time travel.
-有点像 -嗯
- Sort of, yeah. - Yeah.
在我九岁的时候 我溺过水
When I was nine, I actually drowned.
我的头撞到跳板
I hit my head on the diving board
然后我掉进泳池里
and fell into the swimming pool.
心脏停止跳动有...
Uh, my heart stopped for, I think,
两分钟吧 直到我爸爸把我救上来
two minutes until my dad rescued me and saved my life.
是啊
Yeah.
看来我们俩都摆了死亡一道
So I guess we've both cheated death.
我在人生中经历过的一些事
I've been through a few things in my life
教会了我不要害怕任何事物
that taught me not to be afraid of anything.
我想人们就是因为害怕
I think fear is what holds people back
才不敢去做真实的自己
from being who they should be.
说教啊
Ugh, preach!
没错 我还在这里 诡异地在偷♥窥♥
Yeah, I'm still here, creepin' and peepin'.
没事吧
You okay?
抱歉 我只是...非常同意你的话
Sorry, I just-- yeah, I really agree with that.
真的吗
Really?
我还在想另一件事 我认为你看不到我
I think another thing, too, I think you can't see me.
-中止 -什么 你说什么
- Abort! - What? What do you mean?
我认为你看不到我
I think you can't see me.
拜托 如果我连这都没发现
Come on, I would not be a good detective
那我就不是个优秀的警探
if I couldn't have figured this one out.
我不知道
I don't know.
-是的 -嗯
- Uh, yeah. - Yeah.
真是遗憾 也很尴尬
I'm really sorry and embarrassed
没和你说这件事
I didn't say anything.
-之前我的瞳孔扩张 -巴里
- I had my pupils dilated earlier. - Barry.
-我的老天 -巴里
- Oh, my God! - Barry!
我真的不想取消这次约会
And I really didn't want to cancel.
巴里 我看不到了
Barry! I lost my eyes!
不 你笑得很甜
No, you have a great smile.
真的吗 你怎么知道我在笑
Really, how do you know I'm smiling?
只是直觉
Just a hunch.
你我的世界还有什么别的不同
Okay, so what else is different about our worlds?
你们那有大溪地吗
Do you have Tahiti?
从未去过 但我很喜欢亚特兰蒂斯
Never been, but I do love Atlantis.
就是那个沉入了海洋深处的岛屿
As in the lost city submerged in the ocean somewhere?
在我的地球上它其实是露出海面的
Well, it's actually above water on my Earth.
我有个朋友就是那的人
One of my best friends is from there.
真想去看看
I would love to see it.
那里很美
It's special.
那种地方去了就不想再离开
It's the kind of place you never want to leave.
你好啊 美女
Hello, gorgeous.
-所有人出去 马上 -快走
- Everybody out, now! - Go!
快走 快走 快点
Go, go, go. Go, move, quick.
-你留下 -不行
- Except you. - I don't think so.
不行 她得跟我们一起走
No, no, she's leaving with us.
-今天不行 -你想从我这得到什么
- Not today. - What do you want from me?
你的命
Your life.
是光博士
Doctor Light.
不好 快去
Oh, no. Go.
我从未杀过人
I've never killed anyone before,
可要是你的二重身杀了你就不算是谋杀了 对吧
but it's not murder if it's your double, right?
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
这是我能活下来的唯一方式
It's the only way that I can stay alive.
就是变成你
To become you.
抱歉了 琳达
I'm sorry, Linda.
不要
No!
-这怎么可能 -你不会理解的
- How is this possible? - You couldn't understand.
光博士
Light!
闪电侠
Flash.
我还以为刚才把你干掉了呢
I thought I took care of you outside.
千万别松手 我会摔倒的
Please don't let go. I may trip.
好吧 我保证不会
Okay, I won't. I promise.
还有两个台阶
Two more steps.
-少走了一个 -可以了
- All right. Missed one. - There you go.
真好玩 我们直接跳到了牵手这一步
It's funny how we skipped straight to the hand-holding part.
是啊
Yes.
我们已经走到我车这了
We have arrived at my car, so--
那你觉得我们到亲晚安吻的阶段了吗
Well, do you think we've reached the good night kiss stage?
顺便说下 这是衣服是酒红色
This is burgundy, by the way,
穿你身上很漂亮
and you look great in it.
-这会你能看见了 -是的
- Now you can see? - I can.
一定是这个吻起作用了
That must have been some kiss.
我想是的
I guess so.
-抱歉 -没事 我的也响了
- Sorry. - No, it's mine too.
好奇怪 喂 西斯科
Weird. Cisco, hey.
长官
Sir?
我看到了我自己
I saw myself.
这怎么可能
How is that even possible?
看来你有个邪恶的超能力双胞胎
Sounds like you have an evil meta-twin.
拉金是因为
And now Larkin's dead
有个长得跟我很像的人想要杀我才送命的
because someone who looks like me wanted to kill me?
琳达 这件事不怪你
Linda, none of this is your fault.
我保证我们会查明真♥相♥的
We're gonna figure it all out, I promise.
你还好吧
How you doing?
多亏了爱瑞丝 我才活着
I'm alive, thanks to Iris.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表