剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
You won't kill me and you won't kill my daughter
因为如果你这么做 就得不到你想要的
because if you do, then you won't get what you want.
我不需要杀你女儿
I don't need to kill your daughter.
但我可以折磨她
I can torture her.
只把她折磨得半死不活
Bring her right up to the edge of death,
我便可以不断折磨她
so I can do it again the next day
天天如此
and the next.
我要闪电侠其余的速度
Bring me the rest of Flash's speed.
我调查了这起事件中
I ran background checks
所有涉事人员的背景
on everyone involved in this tar pit mess,
没有任何发现
came up empty.
虽然有他们的记录
I mean, they all have records,
可都是密封的 我看不到
but they're sealed, so I can't read them.
那是因为你太循规蹈矩了 韦斯特警探
Well, that's cause you're bound by ethics, Detective West.
强行获取密封的法庭记录
How many felonies are we committing
我们会犯多少条重罪呢
breaking into sealed court records?
三或四条
Eh, three or four.
不 五条
Nope, five.
记录被密封
Well, they were sealed
是因为涉及到未成年犯罪
because the records are all juvenile offenses.
他们不是一起被捕的
They weren't arrested together.
不是 但看看这个
No, but look at this.
他们在同一家少管所服刑
They served in the same juvenile detention facility.
其实 蒙泰莱奥内和一号♥受害人是舍友
Actually, Monteleone and victim one were bunkmates.
那二号♥受害人的舍友是谁
Who do we have shacked up with vic two?
中城警♥察♥局 个人逮捕记录
布朗温·克拉克
Bronwen Clark.
找他可就难了
Good luck finding him.
他有一堆地址
He has a ton of addresses
而且我似乎找不到他现在的地址
and I can't seem to find anything current.
我给他的照片做个面部识别
I'll run his picture through facial recognition.
不需要了
That won't be necessary.
我认得这起案子里的人
In this case, I am facial recognition.
我知道在哪里能找到那个人
I know exactly where we can find that guy,
爸爸 你是不会喜欢这过程的
and, dad, you are not gonna like how.
你可以在路上告诉我
Okay, you can tell me about it on the way.
那是什么
What is that?
缺口内爆反应堆
Breach implosion reactor.
早知道就不问了
Sorry I asked.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
准备好了 走吧
Yeah, let's do it.
祝你们俩修复宇宙玩得开心
Have fun fixing the universe, you two.
哈里 怎么了
Hey, Harry. What's going on?
你看上去好像有点不舒服
You seem like you're in pain.
什么 不不 我就是...头疼
What? No, no, I have a...headache.
如果我们计算无误
If our calculations are correct...
-确实无误 -确实无误
- And they are. - And they are.
那么当这东西爆♥炸♥的时候
When this device detonates,
它将使缺口这边的视界
it will collapse the event horizon
轰然倒塌
on this side of the breach,
那么将永久切断与地球二的所有联♥系♥
thereby shutting off any connection to Earth-2 permanently.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事 我就是有点累了
Yeah, I'm just a little tired.
我状态有点不好
I don't feel like myself.
不过我没事
I'm good though.
-会成功的 哈里 -是的 好吧
- It's gonna work, Harry. - Yep, yep. Okay.
-准备好了吗 -准备好了 给我吧
- You ready? - Yeah, give it to me.
来吧
Come on.
我们做到了
We did it!
给点反应好吗
Come on!
你刚刚改写了物理定律
You just rewrote the laws of physics!
咋不笑一下给点反应呢
Don't smile or anything.
我想那很厉害吧
I guess that was pretty cool.
没错 当然
Yeah, I'd say so.
解决了一个 还有51个
One down, 51 to go.
艾伦
Allen...
怎么了
Yeah?
谢谢你
Thank you.
这只是救回你女儿的第一步
It's just the first step in getting your daughter back.
来吧
Come on!
欢迎来到底层社会的底层
Welcome to the wrong side of the wrong side of the tracks.
克拉克在哪里
So where's Clark?
那就是他
That's him.
快点
Come on, man.
那是沃利
There's Wally.
等我们的挥旗女郎准备好
Now, if our fly flag girl can step up,
我们就可以开始了
we're ready to begin.
什么...
What the...?
-打电♥话♥给巴里 -好的
- Call Barry. - Okay.
一切还好吗
We good?
关上缺口后你一直没说话
Been a little quiet ever since we closed the breach.
听着 艾伦
Listen, Allen...
不好意思 这是... 等我一下
Hey, sorry, it's...real quick.
我等下再回你 爱瑞丝 我...
Hey, let me call you back, Iris, I...
我要走了
I got to go.
爱瑞丝
Iris!
快带她去医院
Get her to the hospital!
亲爱的
Hey, baby.
你还好吗
You all right?
发生什么事了
What happened?
车上飞来的玻璃扎到你肩膀了
Piece of glass from that car pierced your shoulder.
但你会没事的
But you're gonna be all right.
我讨厌医院
I hate hospitals.
沃利 你好
Wally, hi.
我能进来吗
Hey, can I come in?
我给你带了一束花
I got you some flowers.
我不知道是哪一种 我就是...
I don't know what kind or anything, I just...
还是说你会过敏 她对花过敏吗
Or maybe you're allergic-- is she allergic to flowers?
不 我不过敏 沃利 谢谢
No, I'm not, Wally. Thank you.
那就好
Cool.
那我放这里了
I'll just leave them here.
没事的 沃利
It's okay, Wally.
早日康复
Feel better.
很快回来
I'll be back.
等一下
Hold up a minute.
我要去个地方
I got somewhere to be.
好啊 可以
Yeah, you do.
那就去你姐姐病床旁
At your sister's bedside.
爱瑞丝昨晚去那场比赛
Iris came to that race last night
是因为她关心你
because she cares about you.
听着 伙计 这不关我的事
Look, man, this ain't on me.
我没让她去看车赛
I didn't tell her to go to that race.
听着 我知道你没有
Look, I know you didn't.
我没有责备谁
This ain't a blame thing.
听我说完 好吗
Just hear me out, okay?
听着 我知道你刚刚失去了你的母亲
Look, I know you just lost your mother
而且你也是刚刚才发现我们的存在
and you just found us,
像龙♥卷♥风♥一样突如其来
it's been like a whirlwind.
现在 我无法告诉你该怎样生活
Now, I--I can't tell you how to live your life,
但是我可以告诉你 你并不孤单
but I can tell you this: You're not alone.
你拥有那些夜晚辗转反侧为你担忧的人们
You have people that sit up at night worried sick about you,
而且他们也不会停止对你的关怀
and they're not going to stop worrying about you.
这就是家的涵义
That's what a family does.
他们互相包容
They put up with each other
而且将彼此放在第一位
and they put each other first,
而不是先考虑自己
before ourselves.
那你现在不生我的气了
So you're not mad at me?
因为你对自己的生活太不负责了
For being reckless with your life?
是的 当然了 我对你很生气
Yeah, hell yeah, I'm mad at you.
但我对自己更生气因为我无法扮演一些角色
But I'm more mad at myself for being something I'm not.
我不是你的朋友 沃利
I'm not your friend, Wally.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表