剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Not giving you that burden.
你说妈妈离开了是什么意思 我
What do you mean mom left? I--
我不明白
I don't-- I don't understand.
我不明白你说这些是什么意思
I don't understand. What are you telling me?
你妈妈还活着
Your mother's alive.
她就在这 在中城
She's here in Central City.
她想见你
She wants to see you.
这么多年了 我还以为
All these years, I thought--
爸爸 你是说我的
Daddy, you told me that my--
我可以理解
I know.
我本该早点告诉你
I should have told you sooner,
可是我不知道如何开口
but I couldn't figure out the right way.
你记忆中的那个妈妈
The mother you thought you remember--
那个完美的母亲和我给你编造的故事
the perfect mother and the stories I made up for you--
才是你本该拥有的
that is the mother you deserve,
我知道弗朗辛做不到那些
and I knew Francine couldn't be like that.
她只会让你伤心
She would only break your heart.
真是对不起
I'm so sorry.
爸爸
Dad...
没关系 我懂
It's okay. I understand.
你是在保护我
You were just trying to keep me safe.
微型炸♥弹♥壳体一定是
The micro-bomb casing must be made
由某种铁磁性材料制成
of some kind of a ferromagnetic material.
只要你稳稳拿住磁体
Once you hold it steady with the magnet,
我就能像做外科手术一样切除它
I can surgically excise it.
放下磁体
Put the magnet down!
这是个十分浓缩的炸♥弹♥
This is a really concentrated bomb.
暴露在磁性摩擦和氧化剂下
It's gonna combust if it's exposed
就会燃烧
to magnetic friction and an oxidant.
他是什么意思
What's he talking about?
空气
Air.
炸♥弹♥接触了空气就会发生爆♥炸♥
Uh, the bomb will explode if it comes in contact with air.
别担心 丽萨
Don't worry, Lisa.
我们会找到别的方法把它取出来
We're gonna find another way to get it out.
科学家们 我们来商量下好吗
Scientific minds. Can we confer, please.
让闪电侠快速把它提取出来怎么样
What if Flash speed extracts it?
不行 太冒险了
Nope, it's too risky.
我会找到办法把它取出来的
I'm gonna find a way to get it out.
只是需要点时间
I just need a little time.
你找到拆除炸♥弹♥的办法前
Well, we need to keep track of Lewis
我们得盯着路易斯
until you figure out how to disarm the bomb.
多希望我们知道他接下来要偷什么 何时去偷
I wish we knew what he was gonna steal next and when.
或许我可以让他们告诉我
Maybe I can get them to tell me.
他们的技术人员死了
Their tech guy is dead,
我敢打赌他们需要个新的
so I'm betting they're gonna need a new one.
我是说我要渗入路易斯队伍内部
I'm saying I'm gonna infiltrate Lewis' crew.
你要打扮成个罪犯
You're gonna pretend to be a criminal?
轻而易举
How hard can it be?
怎么老是你
These visits are getting old.
这次会交好运
Third time's a charm.
跟你说了 我不需要拯救
I told you, I don't need saving.
但你妹妹需要
But your sister does.
我知道你♥爸♥爸在丽萨体内放了炸♥弹♥
I know your dad put a bomb in Lisa.
路易斯跟你说
Lewis told you he'd kill her
如果你不帮他 他就杀了她 对吧
if you didn't help him, right?
别担心
Look don't worry.
小组的人正在设法移除那个炸♥弹♥
My team's working on a way to remove the bomb.
希望你的那把枪准备好开火了
I hope you got that gun of yours ready to blast
因为...
'cause...
他是谁
Who the hell's this?
兰尼说你们需要新的技术员
Um, Lenny said you needed new tech.
你好 我叫山姆...
What's up, I'm Sam, so...
别告诉我你觉得这个小子
You tellin' me you think this kid
能破解德雷肯的键盘锁
can crack a Draycon keypad?
去年我帮史纳特把康达克王朝钻石
Uh, I did help Snart steal the Kahndaq Dynasty Diamond
从中城博物馆偷出来的
from Central City Museum last year.
它锁在阿美特克军工企业三阶抑制门里面
That was locked up behind an AmerTek Industries
用的就是德雷肯XL-1218型号♥的键盘锁
Phase Three Suppression Door with a Draycon XL-1218 keypad.
所以...
So...
没他的帮忙是偷不出来的
Couldn't have done it without him.
德雷肯是我的强项
Draycon's my jam.
好吧 山姆 走吧
Okay, Sam. Let's go.
现在就走啊
Right now?
你有什么问题吗
You got a problem with that?
没问题 迫不及待了
No, all good. Can't wait.
这一定会很有意思的
Oh, this should be fun.
闭上嘴 跟着我走
Keep quiet and follow my lead.
跟以前一样
Just like old times.
你们在看钻石队的比赛啊
You watching the Diamonds' game?
是啊 火蜥蜴队要赢了
Yeah, the Salamanders are killing 'em.
身份卡
IDs.
你们去哪层楼
What floor are you going to?
27楼
27th.
怎么那么慢啊 伙计们
Hey, what's the hold up, guys?
你们想给经理打电♥话♥
I mean, you wanna call management
解释为什么洗手间还是堵着的吗
and explain why the toilets are still overflowing?
我们很赶时间 知道吗
We're all on the clock, right?
好了 你们可以进去了
Yeah, you guys are good to go.
谢谢
Thanks.
你们好好看吧
You enjoy the game, guys.
钻石队不可能胜出的
Diamonds don't stand a chance.
今晚赢不赢还不一定
Not tonight they don't.
等等 你听见了吗
Hold on. Did you hear that?
我来
I got it.
有两个武装警卫
It's two armed guards.
我猜你的时间算得也不是每次都准啊
Guess your timing didn't work out after all.
是的 所以我才准备了后备计划
Yeah, that's why I got a Plan B.
因为你总会需要后备计划
'Cause you always needed one.
是啊 不过...
Yeah, but...
没想到你妹妹还是让我很失望
your sister turned out to be a disappointment also.
你们觉得我们继续进行怎么样
All right, what do you guys say we get on with the job?
警卫走了 可能去休息了
Guards are gone. Must have taken a break.
是啊 一定是
Yeah, must have.
好了 山姆
Okay, Sam.
让我们看看你的本事吧
Show us what you got.
是啊 我要...
Yeah, all right. Gonna just--
你们帮我把风 我来...
You guys just keep a lookout and I'll...
准许进入
跟你说了德雷肯是我强项
Told you Draycon was my jam.
-干得不错 山姆 -是吧
- Nice job, Sam. - Yeah.
能死在最开心的时候挺好
It's good to go out on a high note.
对不起 巴里
I'm sorry, Barry.
你想用那东西对我做什么
What are you gonna do to me with that thing?
它的控制压力达到一千压强以上时
Operating pressure on this is over 1,000 PSI.
只需一枪高能射击
This will easily suck the micro-bomb
它就能轻而易举的把微型炸♥弹♥
out of her neck and into the barrel of this
从你脖子吸到枪桶里
with one high-powered shot.
要冒一个很小的风险
There is one slight risk.
用高能武器直击我的脖子
Besides shooting a high-powered weapon
还不算冒险吗
directly against my neck?
这把枪用得是压缩空气
The gun does use compressed air.
我相信你 西斯科
I trust you, Cisco.
好了 儿子 让我骄傲一次吧
Okay, son. Make me proud.
谁稀罕
Like I care.
现在怎么做
Ha, now what?
我告诉过你我有更好的办法通过激光防护
I told you, I had a better way past the lasers.
靠边站 该给你再上一课了
Step aside. Time for another lesson.
系统解冻前 你有125秒钟的时间
You've got 125 seconds before the system defrosts.
-然后呢 -警报会响
- Then what? - Sirens.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
就像是要取出炸♥弹♥的感觉
Like we should have put down some plastic.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表