剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
你妈妈去世了 巴里
Your mother's death happened to you, Barry.
这也成就了你 但你真的
It made who you are, but have you accepted it,
接受失去她了吗
really accepted losing her?
所以你才不来这里
Maybe that's why you couldn't come here
因为显得太过真实
cause that would make it real.
我知道这是真的
I know it's real.
每天都历历在目
Every day I know it.
诺拉·艾伦
我有机会救她的
I had a chance to save her.
你看到了我的选择
You saw what I chose.
你能平静地面对这个决定吗
And you're at peace with that decision?
"平静"
"At peace"
谁能眼睁睁看着母亲死去
How could someone ever be at peace
还做得到平静呢
with letting his mother die.
决定自己的生命比她的更有价值
Deciding that his life was more valuable than hers?
诺拉·艾伦
你真的觉得你妈妈
Do you really think your mother
希望你为她去死吗
would've wanted you to die for her?
闪电侠所救的每条性命
And out of all the people the Flash saved
都是因为这个决定
as a result of that decision,
那他们呢
What about them?
他们的生命也有价值吗
Do their lives have value too?
我没必要听这些
I don't have to listen to this.
我要回家
I have to get home.
西斯科
Cisco!
那个僵尸还跟着你吗
Is that zombie still behind you?
好消息是 我们把托尼引回尖端科研实验室了
Good news is we lured Tony back to S.T.A.R. Labs.
坏消息是 我们把托尼引回尖端科研实验室了
Bad news is we lured Tony back to S.T.A.R. Labs.
不不 这是好事 提醒一下
No, no. This is good. Okay, sidenote--
你们俩估计会想站在房♥间的这一侧
you both might want to be on this side of the room,
尤其是如果身上带了首饰
especially if you're wearing any jewelry
或者体内有金属碎片
or you have any metal plates in your body.
你说什么
Excuse me?
粒子加速器泄露的能量
The stray energy from the accelerator
重新激活了钢梁的大脑 其实是部分大脑
reactivated Girder's brain-- well, parts of it, anyway.
所以我拆了我们的核磁共振仪组装了这个
So I disassembled our MRI machine to set up these--
电磁体阵列
electromagnets.
所以 当钢梁走进这扇门
So, when Girder walks through that door
困进由这些磁体产生的磁场中
and gets caught in the field that they generate,
可以扰乱把他
it should disrupt the energy wave
变成怪物的能量波
that turned him Abby Normal.
就像格式化硬盘一样
Like wiping a hard drive.
正是如此
Lah-kah-tah!
我只能维持全功率状态几秒钟
Okay, now, I can only maintain full power for a few seconds,
所以在他进屋之前我不能打开
so I can't actually turn this on until he's in the room.
他来了 你好啊
There he is. Hi!
怎么看起来不像是起作用了
Why don't it look like it's working?
因为就是没起作用 我们快离开这里
Because it's not. Uh, let's get out of here.
这是对她来说最安全的地方了
This is the safest place for her for now.
不够安全
Not safe enough.
计划A到G都没起作用
Plans A through G did not work.
我们现在有任何能阻止他的办法吗
Do we have anything in here that can stop him?
巴里可以 只要我们把他带回来
Barry could stop him if we could bring him back.
我们已经试过了 艾伦医生
We tried that already, Dr. Allen.
我们得再试试
We need to try it again.
总得有人试试什么办法
Somebody needs to try something.
那扇门扛不住的
That door's not gonna hold.
妈妈
Mom.
你好 巴里
Hi, Barry.
你不是我妈妈
You're not my mother.
你为什么要这么对我
Why are you doing this to me?
我们什么也没对你做 宝贝
We're not doing anything to you, sweetheart.
你只是太累了
You're just so tired.
坐吧 巴里 坐
Sit, Barry. Sit.
你一直是对的
You were right all along.
我没有接受
I haven't accepted it...
一刻都没有过
not for a second.
我觉得我永远也不会
I don't think I ever will.
我的好孩子
My beautiful boy...
你必须找个办法接受
you have to find a way.
该怎么做
How?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我知道这个
But I know this.
你变成了一个非常厉害的人
What you've become-- it's wonderful...
甚至是个奇迹
a miracle even,
但这不会阻止坏事发生在你身上
but it won't make bad things stop happening to you.
即便是闪电侠也无法逃脱
Even the Flash can't outrun the tragedies
宇宙在你前进道路上布满了的厄运
the universe is gonna keep sending your way.
你要接受这个事实
You have to accept that.
然后你就可以真正的自♥由♥奔跑了
And then you can truly run free.
我知道
I know.
我只是很想她
I just miss her.
我太想你了
I miss you so much.
如果我告诉你她很以你自豪呢
What if I told you that she's proud of you?
她为你所成为的人而自豪
And of the man that you've become?
到底是谁在告诉我
Who's telling me that...
是神速力 还是我的母亲
the Speed Force or my mother?
二者皆有
Both.
有什么其他出口能出去的吗
Is there any other way out of here?
没有 缺口房♥间是被设计成封闭的
No, the Breach Room was designed to be sealed off.
听着 如果他想要的是我
All right, look, if it's me that he wants,
-那我就去引开他 -不行
- I'll just lead him away. - No, you won't.
你甚至都走不出那扇门
You'll never even make it past that door.
如果他死而复生还想要你
If he came back from the dead and still wants you,
你为什么会觉得他会放你走
what makes you think he's gonna let you go now?
等等
Wait.
我看到巴里时 他脸上有种表情
I saw Barry. He had this look.
如果我们无法带他离开神速力
What if we couldn't get him out of the Speed Force
是因为他不想回来呢
because he didn't want to come back?
逃跑的恐龙
你还记得这本书吗
Do you remember this book?
它一直是你最喜欢的
It was always your favorite.
"曾经有一只小恐龙是只慈母龙"
"Once there was a little dinosaur called a Maiasaur,
"和母亲生活在一起"
"Who lived with his mother.
"有一天 他告诉他妈妈"
"One day, he told his mother,
"我真希望我像其他恐龙那样与众不同"
"I wish I were special like the other dinosaurs.
"如果我是霸王龙 我可以用我凶猛的牙撕咬"
If I were a T. Rex, I could chomp with my ferocious teeth!"
"但如果你是霸王龙" 他妈妈说
"But if you were a T. Rex,' said his mother,
"你要怎么用那瘦小的手臂拥抱我呢"
'how would you hug me with your tiny little arms?'"
"我希望我是迷惑龙" 小恐龙说道
"'I wish I were an Apatosaurus,' said the little dinosaur,
"这样用我的长脖子就可以看过树顶了"
"'so with my long neck I could see high above the treetops.'
"但如果你是迷惑龙" 他母亲说
"'But if you were an Apatosaurus,' said his mother,
"你在树顶上的时候 如何能听到"
"'how would you hear me in the treetops
"我在说我爱你呢"
"'when I told you I love you?
"是什么让你如此特殊呢 小慈母龙"
"What makes you so special, little Maiasaur?'
他母亲说道
"Said his mother.
"是你凶猛的牙齿或是长脖子或是尖嘴吗"
"'Is it your ferocious teeth or long neck or pointy beak?
"让你如此特殊的 是在这"
"'What makes you special is out of all
"宽阔世界中的所有不同恐龙之中"
"'of the different dinosaurs in the big, wide world,
"你有一位专属于你的母亲"
"'you have the mother who is just right for you
"而她将永远的"
and who will always'"...
"爱你"
"'Love you.'"
你准备好了
You're ready.
开始吧
Turn it on.
我们必须再试一次
We got to try again.
你们谁还有更好的办法吗
Any of you got a better idea?
当你看进神速力的时候
When you look into the Speed Force,
别人能一起看吗
can someone else see into it too?
只要你在拉蒙用震波的时候
Well, as long as you're in physical contact
和他有身体接触 那就...
with Ramon while he's vibing, then...
可以
yes.
让我来吧
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表