剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
We're gonna bring them in.
好 我跟你一起去 爱瑞丝
Okay, um, I'm coming with you, Iris.
不行 巴里 我刚失去了父亲
No. Barry, I just lost my father.
我不能再失去丈夫
I cannot lose my husband too.
好吧 只有西斯科知道
All right, well, Cisco's the only one that knows
怎么操作这个装置 你必须带上他
how to operate the device, so you have to take him.
我不能让市民陷入危险
I can't put a civilian in harm's way.
我见过各种大场面
Look, I've seen fire, and I've seen rain.
我会照顾好自己 韦斯特-艾伦夫人
I can handle myself, okay, Mrs. West-Allen.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
罗通 行动吧
Lawton, let's move.
好的...
Yeah, uh--
我们一定要找到杰西
We need to work on finding Jesse.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure this is what you want to be doing?
确定
I am, all right?
现在 我们先帮助爱瑞丝
Right now, we have to help Iris.
大家都要毫发无损地回来
Just make sure no one else gets hurt.
中城警♥察♥ 投降吧 福尔斯
CCPD! It's over, Fells!
请勿见怪 蓝衣人儿
No offense to you boys in blue,
我想见的是红衣人
but I'm waiting on the man in red.
你最好希望闪电侠不会出现
You better hope The Flash doesn't show up,
否则你就玩完了
or you're finished.
挺有意思
See, that's funny.
我觉得他不会出现
I don't think he will show.
我已经翻天覆地好几天了
I've been causing tremors for days
他都没有出现
and no sign of him.
他应该不在这里
I think he's gone.
拳击赛里经常这么说
What is it they say in boxing?
看谁雄霸天下
Let's get ready to rumble.
怎么...
What the-- -
我听说你在找闪电侠
I heard you were looking for The Flash.
看来终极速度-7起作用了
Looks like the velocity-7 is working.
抓住他吧
Now, go get him.
新招数
That's a new one.
你只有这点能耐吗
Is that all you have?
你不想知道我有多少能耐
You don't ever want to see all I have.
终极速度-7快耗尽了
The velocity-7's wearing off.
你知道八级地震
You've heard what an eight on the Richter scale
有多大的威力吗
can do to a city.
想想你的头骨会有什么下场
Imagine what it's gonna do to your skull.
你受伤了吗
You hurt?
我的尊严
My pride
还有我的身体
and my body.
尊严和身体
Pride and my body.
你确定就是这里吗
You really sure this is the place?
也许你该待在车里 罗通
Maybe you should stay in the car, Lawton.
快点 先生们
Look alive, gents.
也许你收错风了
Hey, maybe--maybe your snitch was wrong.
也许他们根本不在这里
I mean, maybe they're not even here.
不 他们就在这里
No, they're here.
你们没敲门
You didn't knock.
真没礼貌
How rude.
把枪放下
Drop 'em.
罗尼
Ronnie.
马丁·斯泰因跟你在一起吗
Is Martin Stein in there?
我很久没放他出来了
Oh, I haven't let him out in years.
他没什么机会说话
Doesn't talk much anymore.
你杀了我父亲 你个贱婊♥子♥
You killed my father, you evil bitch.
他不该与穿越者为伍
He shouldn't have palled around with a breacher.
这是极速最不允许的事
That's a big no-no as far as Zoom's concerned.
我不敢相信你们为极速办事
I can't believe you two work for Zoom.
不 他们为我办事
No, they work for me.
我为极速办事
I work for Zoom.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
挺有意思
Well, that's funny.
我本来也要问你这个问题
I was just gonna ask you the same thing.
-二重... -身
- Doppel... - Ganger.
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
你们两个有什么关系
Are you two related to each other?
我知道还有一个我在这里
Oh, I knew there was another me here.
西斯科 在你进入缺口
And I knew you were coming, Cisco,
踏足这个世界之前 我就知道你会过来
even before you entered the breach and set foot on this world.
我们之间有联♥系♥
See, we're all connected...
弗朗西斯科
Francisco.
我叫震波
My name is Vibe.
回波
Reverb.
这个名字取得比上不足
Actually not the worst name you could've come up with,
比下有余
but not the best.
我一直在观察你 震波
I've been watching you, Vibe,
我只能说我非常失望
and I have to say I am extremely disappointed.
我知道这种感觉
Yeah, I know the feeling.
我不知道哪个比较糟
I'm not sure what's worse,
你是极速的党羽
the fact that you're part of Zoom's gang,
还是你头上
or that weird samurai situation
顶着个武士头
you got going on on the top of your head there.
你听着
Listen to this.
如果极速
What if Zoom
不再主导这出戏了呢
wasn't running the show anymore?
你在说什么
What do you mean?
你不知道自己有多强大
You don't even know how powerful you are.
你一直把强大的力量浪费在这些小把戏上
All you use your powers for are these cheap parlor tricks
如果你...你会成为神
when you... you could be a god.
我们都会成为神
We could be gods.
我可不想当什么黑武士
Are you Cloud City vadering me right now?
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
把他们交给极速吧
Let's turn them over to Zoom.
再这么跟我说话
Speak to me like that again,
我会毫不费劲地
and I will shatter your entire nervous system
把你废了
without breaking a sweat.
那么 震波
So, Vibe...
你要管理中城吗
do you want to run Central City?
你说呢
What do you say?
我说
I say...
闪电侠 救我们
Flash, save us!
你没被伤到吧
Hey, that didn't hurt you, did it?
-没有 怎么会伤到我 -我不知道
- No. Why would it? - I don't know.
你到底是谁
And who the hell are you?
警探 赶紧离开这里吧
Look, detective, just get out of here, all right?
不 必须带上他们
No, not without them.
待在这里
Stay here!
第二回合
Round two.
镜子影像 我告诉过你了
Look, mirror-mirror, I already told you
我不要跟你黑化
I'm not going to the dark side with you.
你的手活太渣了
You're a rotten shot.
我就不渣
I'm not.
难道我也有这种能耐
Are you telling me I can do that?
我可以展现给你看
I can show you.
不
No!
住手 你们都住手
Stop, both of you!
极速要活捉他
Zoom wanted him alive.
你知道不听极速的指示有什么下场
You know what Zoom will do if you don't obey him.
不
No!
什么
That.
我告诉过你遇到极速者时
What did I say you should do
该怎么做吗
if you encountered a speedster?
不能伤害他
Leave him unharmed.
你觉得这样不算伤害吗
Does this look unharmed to you?
我很高兴
I'm happy to see
至少还有你知道点分寸
at least one of you knows their place.
巴里
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表