剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
their energetic properties for me.
我不知道能不能做到
I don't know if I can do that.
如果你还想活命
If you want to stay alive...
那就学吧
learn.
凡妮
Franny.
你今天感觉如何
How you feeling today?
好多了
Better now.
我让你俩单独聊好了
I'm gonna let you two talk, okay?
好的
Okay.
需要我给你带些什么吗
Can I get you anything?
带你弟弟来就行了
Oh, just that brother of yours
这会是我们一家人第一次大团圆
so all of us can be together for the first time.
是啊 他应该来的
Yeah, he should be here.
他的母亲要离开他了
His mother is leaving him.
不能因此怪他闹脾气
Can't blame him for being angry about that.
我只希望趁我还能帮上忙
I just wish he'd get all that anger out
他能发泄出那些怒火
while I'm here to help.
对你也是一样 爱瑞丝
Same thing goes for you, Iris.
临死时你会明白一件事
One thing you learn when you're dying
那就是别再隐藏
is not to hold anything back.
你有什么想对我说的吗
You want to say something to me?
想说就要抓紧了
You need to say it while you can.
我成长的过程中有很多美好的回忆
I have so many great memories from when I grew up.
现在当我回想起它们的时候
Now when I think about those memories,
我只好奇一件事
I can only wonder what it would have been like
如果你和沃利在的话 会是怎样
if you and Wally would have been there.
我不再因为已经发生的事
I'm not angry at you anymore
生你的气了
for what happened.
我只是希望你能再早一点回到我们身边
I just wish you would have come back to us a lot sooner.
因为那时我也会原谅你
Because I would have forgiven you then...
就像我现在原谅你一样
just like I'm forgiving you now.
对不起
I'm sorry.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
我不知道为什么会这么难过
I don't know why this is so hard.
我几乎不怎么了解她
I barely even know her.
尖端科研实验室的面部识别软件
The facial recognition software at S.T.A.R. Labs
也没有任何发现
didn't find anything either.
不 但还是有更多数据库要看
No, but there's still more databases to check.
我们会找到他的二重身的
We'll find his doppelganger.
-谢谢你 巴里 -没事
- Thanks, Barry. - Yeah.
你好 凯特琳
Hey. Hi, Caitlin.
你好
Hi.
能聊聊吗
Uh, can we... talk?
当然
Uh, yeah, yeah, for sure.
有发现了我会告诉你的
Um, I'll let you know what I find.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thanks. - Yeah.
有什么事
What's up?
我都不知道你和尖端科研实验室有合作
I didn't know you were working with S.T.A.R. labs.
是啊
Yeah, um, uh, yeah.
我和乔时不时帮帮忙
Joe and I help out every once in a while.
真的吗
Really?
真的 也许我不该告诉你
Yeah, I probably shouldn't tell you this,
但是那里发生了很多奇怪的事
but there's a lot of weird stuff that happens over there.
你来就是要和我说这事吗
Is that what you came to tell me?
你一直避而不谈我要离开的事
You're just rolling with the whole "me leaving" thing.
我不知道该和你说什么 帕蒂
Yeah, well, I don't know what to tell you, Patty.
我爱的每一个人在某个时刻都会离我而去
Everyone in my life that I love leaves at some point.
我已经习惯了
Kind of getting used to it.
你从未告诉过我你爱我
You... never told me you loved me.
看来现在也没机会了
Yeah, I guess I don't get that chance now.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你到底是怎么了
What is it? What's going on with you?
你为什么要这样
Why are you being like this?
我的生活很复杂 我不想你
My life is complicated, and I don't want you
有遗憾 好吗
to have regrets, all right?
我不想你错过
I don't want you to miss out
你一直想做的事
on something that you've always wanted to do.
但愿我们俩的事情
And I wish that things were different
能有所不同
for both of us.
但事与愿违
You know, but they're not.
对不起
Sorry.
一样
Me too.
你对我的护目镜做了什么
So what did you do to my goggles?
我增加了一个波长触发器
I added a wavelength trigger
来刺♥激♥你大脑的恐惧神经末梢
to stimulate the fear receptors in your brain.
然后撤掉已有的能触发慢波睡眠的功能
Then I took what you already had to induce slow-wave sleep,
把它升级至四级睡眠
upgraded it to get you to stage-four sleep.
不 这样很好
No, this is good.
-这样更利于我们控制 -好吧
- This will give us more control. - Okay.
现在我就能知道你的震波时长
Now I'll be able to dictate how long you vibe for.
戴上试试
Put 'em on.
我会看到什么
What am I gonna see?
不知道 从未试过
I don't know. Never done this before.
告诉我你看到的 好引你去该去的地方
You'll have to tell me so I can steer you where you need to be.
拉蒙 你想找到逆闪电
Ramon, you want to find Reverse-Flash,
那就戴上护目镜
put on the goggles.
好
Okay.
好的
Attaboy.
戴吧
Go ahead.
好爽
Oh-ho-ho, yeah, man.
现在震波全面开启
I'm in full-on vibe mode right now.
-你看到了什么 -很难说
- What do you see? - It's hard to explain.
不同的事件
It's different events.
不同时间的不同事件
Different events in time.
把注意力集中在逆闪电上
Concentrate on the Reverse-Flash.
好
Okay.
我看到他了
I see him.
靠近他
Move toward him.
好 现在呢
Okay, now what?
想象他和克里斯蒂娜·麦吉在一起
Try to picture him with Christina McGee.
我到底在哪里
Where the hell am I?
充电完毕
It's charged.
你可以走了
You can go now.
你说过会放我走的
You said you'd release me.
是的 我说过 不是吗
Yes, I did. Didn't I?
不
No!
看到了什么
Well, what is it?
她死了
She's dead.
麦吉博士死了
Dr. Mcgee is dead?
我和哈里想完善我的超能力以便找到极速
Harry and I were trying to hone my powers to find Zoom,
结果我们却用超能力找到了逆闪电
and then we ended up using them, finding the Reverse-Flash,
我就是那个时候看到他杀了她
and that's when I saw him kill her.
然后他走了
And then he left.
他走了 他走了是什么意思
He left? What do you mean, he left?
麦吉给他造了一个高速机
McGee built him some kind of speed machine
他进去了 回到了未来
and he ran into and got flung back to the future.
需要超光速能量才能穿越时间
You'd need superluminal energy to send someone through time.
-你是说像超光子 -超光子
- You mean like tachyons? - Tachyons.
一旦激活 我们就能追踪到他们的下落
We can track their location once they've been activated.
-有什么发现吗 -什么也没有
- Anything? - Nothing.
西斯科 你真的看到了吗
Cisco, you're sure that's what you saw?
-很肯定 -好
- I'm positive. - All right.
你还看到了什么
What else did you see?
那里到处都是奇怪的机器
There was all sorts of weird tech everywhere.
有个钟
There was a clock.
钟上显示几点
What time did the clock say?
九点五十二分吧
9:52, I think.
时间和这事有关系吗
How-- how is that relevant?
现在才六点
6:00 now.
你是说我能看到未来吗
Are you telling me I can see the future?
没错
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表