剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
怎么会 那是什么配方
How? What did you have me working on?
这是机密
It's classified,
我只能说这是种增强剂
but let's just say it was some kind of enhancement,
我们担心我的研究被偷走了
and we're afraid that my research was stolen.
不是在这个实验室被偷的
Not from this lab.
好吧 别传出去 这里挺松垮的
Okay, between you and me, the place is pretty vulnerable.
自从几个月前被闯入之后
Ever since that break-in a few months ago,
我们有些人认为麦吉没有充分地
some of us think Mcgee hasn't sufficiently
加强保安
stepped up security,
但我的研究都有锁好
but I kept my research on lock
我在交回给你前把原样本都销毁了
and destroyed the originals when it was given back to you.
但你可以随意搜查我的实验室
But hey, you're free to look around my lab if you want.
我认为不需要这么做
I don't think that'll be necessary.
抱歉 我希望我能帮到你
Sorry. I wish I could be more help.
没事 这其实也让我松了一口气
It's okay. It's actually kind of a relief.
如果你有任何线索就打给我 好吗
Will you call me if you hear anything, though?
没问题 这是朋友该做的事
Of course. That's what friends are for.
谢谢
Thank you.
你怎么看
So what do you think?
我们暂时相信她
For now, we take her at her word.
韦斯特 你的文章写得咋样了
West, how's your article coming?
挺好的
Um, great.
我的线人确切地知道
I have a source who knows for a fact
这个极速者不是闪电侠
that this speedster is not the Flash
而是假冒的
but an imposter.
你的线人是谁
Ah, who's your source?
我不能说出来
I am not at liberty to say.
如果你不能说你的线人是谁
Well, if you can't tell me your source,
那我就按原来的报道发了
I'm running the original story.
等一下 等一下
Wait, wait, wait.
你是对的 一个匿名线人
You're right; what's one unnamed source
怎么能跟几十个目击者比呢
compared to dozens of eyewitnesses?
其实 我在努力绞尽脑汁
Honestly, I'm just-- I'm having a hard time
围绕着你的视角写这篇报道
wrapping my head around your vision for the story.
只是有些内容还理不清
Something isn't adding up.
我们深入探讨一下吧
How about we talk about it some more?
一起喝咖啡探讨 怎么样
Grab some coffee? What you say?
现在去喝咖啡
Coffee? Right now?
没错 没错
Yeah, yeah.
摄入一点咖♥啡♥因♥应该不会伤身吧
I mean, a little caffeine never hurt anybody, right?
当然不会
Sure.
我好累
I'm so tired.
你逼自己逼得太狠了
Oh, well, you've been pushing yourself too hard.
不 不够狠
No, not hard enough.
我已经受够总是被忽视
I'm sick of always being passed over
不被认可 无法晋升
for the grant, for the promotion.
我的报酬过低 人手不足
I'm underpaid and understaffed
我的研究进度已经落后半年了
and six months behind on my research.
所以我才会开始搞这个
That's why I started all of this.
你的问题在于你太追求完美了
Your problem is you're too much of a perfectionist.
你不需要这样 混乱中也有美
You don't have to be. There's beauty in chaos.
我可没时间混乱
I don't have time for chaos.
这本来能改善事物
This was supposed to fix things,
结果却把事物变得更糟
and it ended up making it worse.
傻姑娘
Oh, silly girl.
你知道它能让你舒缓压力心情舒畅
You know it makes you feel better to blow off some steam.
你为达目的不择手段
You will say anything for a fix.
我们被怀疑都是你的错
It's your fault we're hooked.
是凯特琳的错
It's Caitlin's fault;
如果她不想让我们知道她的研究
if she didn't want us to find out what she was working on,
她就不该轻易交到我们手上
she shouldn't have made it so damn easy.
这不够我们两个人服用
There's not enough for both of us.
我们要留来应急
We--we need to save it for an emergency.
你现在服用 之后再想怎么弄更多
You take it now; worry about getting more later.
你会感谢我的
You'll thank me.
我知道怎么对我们最好 怎么拿到更多
I know what's best for us and where to get more.
你在干什么
Whatcha doing?
-训练 -训练
- Training. - Training?
艾伦 别傻了
Allen, don't be stupid.
我知道你拿走了V9 艾伦
I know you took the V-9, Allen.
-不 我没有 -没有吗
- No, I haven't. - Oh, no?
没有
No.
我拿了 但是还没有用
I took it, but I haven't taken it yet.
-很好 -告诉我为什么不能用
- Good. - Tell me why I shouldn't.
自己想明白
Figure it out.
如果游戏已经被♥操♥纵了
If the game is already rigged,
我为什么不能让它公平一点
why can't I level the playing field?
如果所有人都在作弊
I mean, if everybody else is cheating,
那我...我想提高速度
how can-- I want to be fast enough
去阻止极速和其他极速者伤害我的朋友
to stop Zoom and any speedster that tries to hurt my friends.
我难道不该竭尽全力吗
Shouldn't I use everything in my power to do that?
你想走捷径 对不对
You want to take a shortcut; is that right?
你想走捷径吗 记好了
You want to take a shortcut? Remember this.
每当你向你的原则妥协一次
You lose a chunk of your humanity
你就会失去一些人性
every time you compromise your values.
抱歉 这话居然能从你嘴里说出来
Sorry, that's really good coming from you.
那就别像我一样
So don't be like me.
做个更好的人
Be better.
像杰伊一样
Be like Jay.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我还好
Oh, yeah, I'm fine.
排除伊丽莎的嫌疑后
Hey, any luck locating our speedster
我们有极速者的其他线索吗
since Eliza checked out?
我还在找 不过
I'm still working on it, but...
是时候找点乐子了
Time to have some fun.
西斯科 乔
Hey! Cisco! Hey,Joe!
她把我关在管道监狱里了
Hey, she's got me in the pipeline!
-你想怎样 -V9在哪 凯特琳
- What do you want? - Where's the V-9, Caity?
我需要升个级
I need a fix.
伊丽莎 是你吗
Eliza, is that you?
伊丽莎现在不在这里
Oh, Eliza's not here right now.
我叫弹道
My name is Trajectory.
为什么这些疯子总是给自己起外号♥
Oh, why do the crazy ones always name themselves?
伊莉莎 终极速度-9非常危险
Look, Eliza, Velocity-9 is very dangerous, okay?
我一个朋友因为它身体很不舒服
It made a friend of mine very sick,
而且他体内本身就有神速力
and he already had the Speed Force in him.
听着 你的细胞组织
Look, your cellular system--
够了
Enough!
你真是让我无聊透顶
You are boring me to death.
把终极速度给我
Hand over the V.
我是医生 我宣过誓的
I'm a physician. I took an oath.
我不能给你会伤害你的东西
I can't give you anything that will hurt you.
那好 要么把终极速度交出来
Right, so either hand over the V,
要么这个爱猫男去拿给我
or the cat guy gets it.
你 快去
Hey, move, now.
所有的药瓶都没有了
Look, all the flasks are gone.
现在什么都没有
There's nothing left.
我真的希望你们别逼我做
Hey, I was really hoping you wouldn't make me do
如果不交出我要的东西
one of those "I have to kill you each one by one
就一个个杀光这种事
until you give me what I want."
好吧
Oh, well.
等等
Wait.
等等
Wait.
你想要V9
You want V-9?
我们给你做
We'll make it for you.
爸爸 你不能这么做
Dad, you can't.
我们有所有的原料
We have all the ingredients.
我可没什么耐心 所以你最好动作快点
I'm not a patient person, so better move fast.
我的拿铁 你的闪电侠
Latte for me, and a Flash for you.
这家伙居然还有同名饮料
Wow, this guy even gets a drink named after him.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表