剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
I can still pull off brunette.
中城警局
老爸
Dad.
儿子 真是个惊喜
Oh, hey, son. What a surprise.
怎么了
What's up?
我想问你点事
I wanted to ask you about something.
其实是某个人
Someone, actually.
闪电侠
The Flash.
他怎么了
What about him?
爱瑞丝受伤时 他出现在我街道赛车的地方
Well, he showed up at my street race when Iris got hurt.
人形鲨鱼攻击我们家时他也出现了
Then, when that man-shark thing attacked our house.
极速把我掳走时 他说
And when Zoom took me, he said,
"闪电侠认识的人在乎我"
"Someone The Flash knew cared about me"
傻瓜都能看出来那人是你
Yeah, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that that's you.
你想让我告诉你闪电侠是谁吗
You want me to tell you who he is?
我不能
I can't do that.
不 我知道
No, I know. I know.
其实我是希望你能替我安排一场会面
I was actually hoping that you could set up a meeting for me.
会面 你和他吗
A meeting? Between you and him?
这我也不知道能不能做到 沃利
I don't know if I can do that either, Wally.
为什么不行呢
Well, why not?
乔
Joe?
辛格要见你
Singh wants to see you.
好吧...
Okay. Um...
听着 或许某一天可以 但现在不行
Look, maybe one day, but, I mean, not now.
我要去工作了
I got to get to work.
回家见
See you at home?
好
All right.
激光标签俱乐部在2D室
The laser tag club's in 2D.
什么 不
The--? Oh, no.
我找杰西
I'm looking for Jesse.
请进
Come on in.
多谢
Thanks.
杰西
Jesse!
你好像是第一个来找她的人
You're, like, the first person who's ever come to visit her.
-什么 -你怎么找到我的
- What? Oh. - How'd you find me?
杰西...
Jess...
这里手♥机♥都没有信♥号♥♥
Uh, cellular dead zone.
我告诉过你 无论你去哪我都会找到你
I told you, I'd find you wherever you went.
慢着 所以你是离家出走的吗
Wait, so you're a runaway?
你是她爸吗
So you're her dad?
很好 我需要找一个新室友的话告诉我
Great, let me know if I need to find a new roommate.
听着
Listen.
我们得离开这里
We need to go.
为什么呢
So, what?
你觉得我和你在一起会更安全吗
You think I'll be safer with you?
没错
Yes.
我还是不离开了
Yeah, I think I'm gonna pass.
杰西
Jesse.
我们得离开这里
We need to leave.
不行 好吗
No, okay?
我不会再和你去任何地方了
No, I'm not going anywhere with you ever again.
你...
You are...
你处于危险中
you are in danger.
你懂吗 你处于极度危险中
Do you understand? You are in grave danger.
我知道
I know!
我是因为你才身陷危险的
I'm in danger because of you.
-因为我 -是啊
- Because of me? - Yeah!
发生的一切都是你的错
Okay, everything that's happened, it's your fault.
极速追杀我们 那些超能力者
Zoom hunting us, the metas...
我搬来这里
moving here.
我受够了
I'm done with it.
你希望我开始新的生活
Okay, you wanted me to start a new life,
而我正在努力去做
and that is exactly what I'm trying to do.
-不 杰西 杰西 -你杀了人
- No, Jess-- Jess-- - You killed a man!
我无法原谅你
I can't just forgive you for that.
也许我害怕极速 但是
And I may be afraid of Zoom, but...
但是我也一样害怕你
but I am just as afraid of you.
求你 你走吧
Please, just-- just go.
切勿跨越警戒线
一份新报告显示本月的轻微犯罪
And a new report shows that petty crimes have risen
稍有上升 引发了人们对闪电侠的关注
slightly this month, sparking concerns that The Flash--
别看了
Don't watch that.
西斯科 大家迟早都会发现
Cisco, everybody's gonna realize sooner or later
我失去了速度
that I don't have my speed.
越晚发现越好
The later the better.
我们最不希望城市里的每一个罪犯
The last thing we need is every criminal in the city
认为自己不必受到惩罚 对吗
thinking they're untouchable, right?
什么声音
What is that?
例证
Case in point.
什么
What?
是什么
What is that?
是哈里
It's Harry.
哈里怎么了
What about Harry?
实验室卡车的摄像头录下了一起车祸
The camera in the lab van recorded an accident.
这是我的事故协助软件
See, this is my version of crash assist.
就像俄♥罗♥斯♥行车记录仪 但是
It's like those Russian dash cams, but, you know,
没有武装直升机
without attack helicopters
收音机里也没播着雷人的流行乐
and bad pop music on the radio.
这看起来一点也不像是车祸
That does not look like an accident.
先是凯特琳被抓走 然后轮到威尔斯
First Caitlin's taken, now Wells.
事故协助
已激活
他是在这被抓走的
This is where he got taken,
但是那一带没有任何交通摄像头
but there aren't any traffic cams in that area.
我要去那看看有什么发现
I'm gonna head out there, see what I can find.
我会分♥析♥这段录像
I'll analyze this footage and see
看看能否查出他的身份
if we can figure out who this is.
好
All right.
等等 货车最后停在什么地方
Wait, what was the last place the van stopped?
沃德曼和海岸处
Woodmen and Shore for about 15 minutes
距离返回中城的路有十五分钟路程
before heading back to Central City.
-为什么 -杰西肯定就在那里
- Why? - That's where Jesse must be.
如果她爸爸出事 她应该知道
She should know if something's happened to her dad.
爱瑞丝
Iris, hey.
我需要你帮忙
I need your help with something.
你是 冰霜杀手
You're... Killer Frost.
你就是凯特琳·斯♥诺♥
And you're Caitlin Snow.
你的小朋友西斯科不停地说起你
Your little friend, Cisco, wouldn't shut up about you.
把你说得像个圣人似的
Made you out to be some kind of a saint.
告诉我 为何隐藏自己的好身材
So tell me, why hide the girls?
你又不是没看过我们的身材
I mean, you've seen our body, right?
如果我能让我的超能力穿越这面碳炔墙
If I could get my powers to work through this carbyne wall,
我要做的第一件事就是让他闭嘴
the first thing I would do is shut him up!
他是谁
Who is he?
不知道 也不在乎
Don't know, don't care.
如果他被关在这里 极速肯定对他有所企图
But if he's here, Zoom must need something from him.
那极速对你有什么企图
So what does Zoom need you for?
这个问题问得好 凯特琳
That is an excellent question, Caity.
我也一直在问自己同样的问题
You know, I've been asking myself the same thing.
但是现在不重要了
But doesn't matter now.
我是不会在这待太久的
I'm not gonna stick around much longer.
等等 你不是说在这间牢房♥里
Wait, I thought you said your powers don't work
你的能力没用吗
inside this cell?
是没用 你说得对
They don't. You're right.
所以你要帮我逃离这里
So you're gonna help me get out of here.
我为什么要帮你
Why would I help you?
亲爱的 就凭你一人之力
Listen, honey, there's no way you are
你是下不了那个悬崖的
making it down that cliff all by yourself.
我们不如做个交易吧
So let's make a deal.
你帮我离开这间牢房♥
You get me out of this box,
我就帮助你回家
and I'll help you get home.
也许我还会免费指点你一些穿衣技巧
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表