剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我们就用电流来刺♥激♥你的前额皮质
your prefrontal cortex while opening a breach,
你能真实地看到巴里
which gives you physical access to Barry
成为指引他回家的灯塔
and lets you be the beacon to guide him home.
简单的反馈回路
Simple feedback loop.
抱歉 你说到电流刺♥激♥吗
I'm sorry. Did you say electrically stimulate?
拉蒙 你到底想不想把巴里带回来
Ramon, do you want to bring Barry back or not?
好吧
Okay.
目标锁定
And we have a lock.
我不明白
I don't understand.
如果我是闪电侠 那你们为什么这么对我
If I'm The Flash, then why are you doing this to me?
为什么我必须抓住这个东西
Why do I have to catch this-- this thing
然后你们才肯放我回去
before you let me go back?
听我说 你们的要求我都会照做
Please, look, I will do whatever you want.
快点放我回去 这样我才能帮我的朋友
Just let me go back right now, so I can help my friends.
巴里
Barry!
巴里 转身
Barry, turn around!
巴里
Barry!
那是什么
What is that?
那是什么
What is that?
那是你的朋友
Those are your friends.
他们想你回去
They want you to come back.
可以吗
Can I?
当然
Of course.
但如果你回去
But if you do,
超能力就没有了
it'll be without your powers.
抓住我的手
Take my hand!
来 抓住我的手
Do it. Take my hand.
选择权在你 巴里
The choice is yours, Barry.
巴里
Barry!
怎么回事
What is going on in here?
再坚持久一点 拉蒙
Just hang on a little longer, Ramon--
久一点
a little longer.
你要害死他了
Hey, you're killing him!
西斯科
Cisco!
西斯科 能听到我说话吗
Hey, Cisco, can you hear me?
我看到他了
I saw him.
巴里 他转身看着我
Barry-- he turned to me.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我没抓住他
I lost him.
不
No.
西斯科的超能力者警报程序一直在狂叫
Whoa, Cisco's meta-human alert app is going crazy.
托尼刚刚在吉特斯大肆破坏
Oh, Tony just trashed the hell out of Jitters.
那就奇怪了
Now, that is strange.
他撞倒了第四街和斯蒂文森街的消防栓
He knocks over a hydrant on 4th and Stevenson,
却没进楼里
doesn't go in the building,
然后在大贝利汉堡店前砸坏了一辆悍马
then smashes a Humvee in front of the Big Belly Burger,
也没进楼里
but doesn't go in the building.
结果轮到吉特斯的时候 他却进去了
Gets to CC Jitters-- he actually goes in.
吉特斯好像才是他的目标 可是为什么呢
Yeah, it's like Jitters was his target, but why?
当我在铁山监狱候审时
When I was in Iron Heights awaiting trial,
我有个狱友发誓终有一日 他一定要越狱
I had a cellmate who always swore he was gonna break out.
在审前听证会上 他抢走了副警长的抢
At a pre-trial hearing, he stole a deputy's gun
开警车逃跑了
and escaped in a police cruiser.
我会说到重点的 乔 我保证
There's a point to this, Joe, I promise.
这个可怜的蠢蛋本来可以逃之夭夭
Now, the poor, dumb bastard could have gone anywhere, right?
但两小时后 他却被人逮捕了
But he was apprehended two hours later.
知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
因为他去他老朋友家找他心爱的人
'Cause he went to his old girlfriend's house looking for her.
你认为托尼也是同一个目的
So you think that's what Tony's doing,
即使他变成现在这副样子吗
even in the state he's in now?
我认为人们都是有习惯的生物
I think people are creatures of habit,
有时习惯在某个程度上比意识思维更强烈
sometimes at a level stronger than conscious thought.
不 我觉得托尼没有女朋友
No, I don't think that Tony had a girlfriend.
就他向我献殷勤的方式来看
I mean, not the way that he was hitting on me when he--
那是在吉特斯的时候
he came into Jitters.
他又来找我了
He's after me again.
在他第一次找你之后
So, when he was after you the first time,
在吉特斯之后 你们在哪见的面
where'd you see him next, after Jitters?
家里
Home.
他是去家里带走你的
He came to our house when he took you.
沃利还在家
Wally's there now.
不不 老爸 这是好事
No, no, dad, this is good.
我们知道他在哪里 想要什么
We know where he is, and we know what he wants.
这就意味着我们知道如何打败他
That means we know how to beat him.
你说我们该怎么做
How do you propose we do that?
我当诱饵把他带到尖端科研实验室
We use me as bait to lure him back to S.T.A.R. Labs,
西斯科和威尔斯就能再一次
where Cisco and Wells can kill him.
杀了他
Again.
你这次又来假扮谁
Who are you pretending to be now?
我没这个时间
I don't have time for this.
不 你有 巴里
Yes, you do, Barry.
你有大把大把的时间
You have all the time in the universe
理论上讲
literally.
不 我没有
No, I don't.
你们怎么能站在那里口口声声
And how can you stand there in judgment
指责我抗拒自己的天赋
and accuse me of rejecting my gift?
你们知不知道自从被闪电击中
Do you have any idea how much I've done
我付出了多少
since I was first struck by lightning,
我用你给予的能力救了多少人
how many people I've helped with the power that you gave me.
还有我所牺牲的一切
What I've sacrificed?
我们当然知道
Of course we do.
你拯救了无数生命
You've saved countless lives.
现在你是世上唯一
And now you're the only thing
去和邪恶抗争的人
standing in between your world and unspeakable evil.
然而做了这么多
And yet for all of that,
你却从没来过这里
you've never been here.
诺拉·艾伦
真不敢相信他要来了
I can't believe he's coming here.
沃利 谢谢你
Wally. Thank you.
不客气
Don't mention it.
等等
Wait.
我一直想问你
I've been meaning to ask you.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
有点累 但是没事
Tired, but fine, I guess.
你没感觉到什么不同吗
So you don't notice anything different?
没有
Uh, no.
我想说 如果你感到害怕
I mean, I want you to know you can come and talk to me
或者对身体的变化有什么疑问
if you're scared or you have questions
你可以来和我说
about how your body's changing.
这个青春期谈话来得有点晚 老爸
I think you're a little late for the puberty talk dad.
我在网上看过了
I've seen the Internet.
看来我只会老一套了
Looks like I'm gonna have to do this the old fashioned way.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
沃利 上楼去
Wally, go upstairs.
上楼去 快
Please go upstairs, now.
老爸 你真觉得他是超能力者吗
Dad do you really think that he's a meta-human?
他被粒子加速器击中
Well he got zapped by the particle accelerator,
而且昏迷了 总要试试
and he was unconscious. It was worth a shot.
我送你的那个杯子
I gave you that mug.
他来了
He's coming.
-你确定吗 -知道吗
- You sure about this? - You know what?
两分钟前 我会说没问题
Two minutes ago, I would've said yes, absolutely.
但现在
But now
管他呢
what the hell?
托尼
Tony! Hey!
来啊 这边
Come on, over here.
你要去尖端科研实验室吗
You getting towards S.T.A.R. Labs?
-正要过去 -我在那里等你
- On my way. - I'll meet you there.
沃利 待在家 我很快回来
Wally, stay here! I'll be right back!
诺拉·艾伦
为什么带我来这里
Why did you bring me here?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表