剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
过去的改变或者现在的改变
The changes to the past or the changes to the present--
造成了他现在这样
this is what this is.
我们得做点什么
We need to do something.
-我们必须尽快 -做什么
- We need to do it fast. - Like what?
我们必须修复时间线
We need to restore the time line.
巴里 你必须去找逆闪
Barry, you need to get Reverse-Flash
然后尽快把他送回未来去
and send him back to the future as quickly as possible.
-什么 你... -巴里...
- What? Are you-- - Barry...
我刚抓到他 你就让我送他回去吗
I just caught him! You want me to let him go?
把他留在这里会害死西斯科的
Keeping him here is killing Cisco!
巴里 如果这是救他的唯一办法
Barry, if this is the only way we can save him,
那你就必须这么做
you got to do it!
-你必须放走斯旺 -我办不到
- You got to let go of Thawne! - I can't.
好吧 听我说
Okay, all right, look.
我毁掉了高速机的超光速粒子硬盘
I destroyed the tachyon drive in the speed machine.
我没可能达到送他回家所需要的速度了
There's no way it'll reach a speed necessary to send him back home.
-你可以的 -什么
- You can. - What?
你的速度加上斯旺的速度
Your speed coupled with Thawne's speed,
那就足够把他扔到时间线上了
that'll be enough to catapult him through the time continuum.
你能做到的
You can do it.
好吧 好吧 我们行动吧 动手吧
All right. All right. Let's do it. Let's do it.
该送你回家了
Time to send you home.
时间悖论 是啊
The time paradox. Yeah.
你们都干涉了自己根本不了解的事物
You've all messed with something you don't understand.
能不能帮个忙 把嘴闭上
Can you do me a favor and just shut up?
你到底要如何送我回家呢
And how exactly are you going to send me home?
你不用操心
Don't worry about it.
你修好了麦吉博士的超光速粒子设备吗
You fixed Dr. Mcgee's tachyon device?
不 我想出了另一个方法
No, I came up with a different method.
是吗
Is that so?
你到底是谁
Who are you?
一个无关紧要的人
No one of consequence.
不
No.
我表示怀疑
I doubt that.
我又赢了 闪电侠
I win again, Flash.
你需要做的就是为他提供足够的动量
All you have to do is provide him with enough momentum
让他突破时空的壁障
to get him past the space-time barrier.
-知道了 -听我说
- All right. - Hey, listen to me.
斯旺知道了你
Thawne knows about you.
就在此地 此时
Right here, right now.
他就是在这里认识你们所有人的
This is where he learns about you, all of you.
他就是这样得知了尖端科研实验室
It's how he knows about S.T.A.R. Labs,
得知了我的存在...
how he knows about me--
这个地球上的哈里森·威尔斯
The Harrison Wells from this earth.
我无能为力
And there's nothing I can do about it.
你也做不了什么
There's nothing you can do about it.
他原来的故事就是这样的
This is his origin story,
不管你怎么做都会发生
and it's going to happen no matter what you do.
但现在 就在这
But right here, right now...
你可以把他送回他的时代
you can send him back to his time.
你可以拯救你的朋友
You can save your friend.
你可以拯救西斯科 然后继续你的生活
You can save Cisco and then move on with your life.
这可能会是件好事
This could be a good thing.
你终于能放手了
You can finally let go of him.
我可以把他扔到三世纪以前
I could throw him three centuries from now.
但我会一直记着他的
He'll always be a part of me.
是时候把你送回你的归宿了
Time to send you back where you belong.
我们很快会再见 闪电侠
We'll meet again soon, flash.
我知道
I know.
随时恭候
And every time, I'll be ready for you.
快
Hurry.
他成功了
He did it.
他会没事的
He's gonna be okay.
我不明白我们到这来干嘛
I don't understand what we're doing here.
和你一样 我以为
Well, just like you, I thought that
假如能在这个地球上找到我的二重身的话
if I could find my doppelganger on this Earth,
我可以用他的健康细胞
I could replace my damaged cells
替换我的受损细胞
with some of his healthy ones.
相信我 当我无法在这个星球上
And believe me, I was just as shocked as you
找到另一个杰伊·加里克时
when I couldn't find
我跟你一样惊讶
a Jay Garrick anywhere on this planet.
我花了好一阵才弄明白
Took me a while to figure it out...
但最终我找到了他
But eventually I found him.
他叫亨特·佐勒蒙
His name is Hunter Zolomon.
亨特·佐勒蒙
Hunter Zolomon?
为什么他的名字跟你不一样
Why doesn't he have the same name as you?
就我知道的信息来看
From what I could gather,
他妈妈死于难产
his mother died during childbirth.
他从一个领养家庭换到另一个
He bounced around from family to family,
但最终被佐勒蒙夫妇收养
but eventually was adopted and raised by the Zolomons.
但这跟他不能帮你有什么关系
But why does that mean he can't help you?
我变成极速者时 DNA发生了突变
My DNA was mutated when I became a speedster.
只有一个办法能阻止我身上正在发生的事
There's only one way to reverse what's happening to me.
如果我们能抓住极速 我就能重获速度
If we can catch zoom, I can get my speed back.
那我们就去找出抓住极速的最好办法
Then let's finally figure out the best way to do that.
沃利 你好
Wally, hi.
你要进来吗
Um, do you want to come in?
不 我不耽搁了 我只是...
No, I-I can't stay. I just--
我想告诉你 我准备接受你的建议
I wanted to tell you that I'm gonna take your advice
去看我妈妈
and go see my mom.
好
Okay.
爱瑞丝 我...我想知道
Iris, I was-- I was wondering
你愿不愿意跟我一起去
if you would come with me.
好 好啊 我很乐意跟你一起去
Yeah, yeah, I would-- I would love that.
-好啊 -好
- Yeah? - Okay.
我的头就像被老虎钳夹住了一样
My head feels like it's in a vise.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我想是你一次震了太多次元
I think you vibed one too many dimensions.
或许我不该再这么做了
Maybe I should stop doing that.
是啊 他会没事的
Yeah, he's gonna be fine.
你们是怎么...让震波停下来的
How did you, um... get the vibing to stop?
我们把斯旺送回他的时间段了
We sent Thawne back to his time.
你放走了他
You let him go?
我不能让他再伤害一个我关心的人
I couldn't let him take another person I cared about.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thank you. - Of course.
我需要一个大贝利汉堡
Okay, I think I need a Big Belly Burger.
-还有谁要吗 -我不用 谢谢
- Anyone? - I'm good, thank you.
我来一个 不加酱菜
Yeah, no pickles.
两个三层三层堡
Two triple triples, please.
你有钱吗
You got money?
好好休息 我就在外面
Rest up, all right? I'll be out here.
帕蒂在去米德韦城的火车上了
So, Patty--she's on a train to Midway City right now, huh?
米德韦城是DC宇宙中鹰侠和鹰女的城市
我也必须得放手让她走
I had to let her go too.
我在想你说过的话
I was thinking about what you said,
当闪电侠 一部分是你有能力做到
that part of being the flash is that you have the ability
别人做不到的酷炫事情
to do amazing things that nobody else can do.
现在我们知道一百年后
And we see now that a hundred years from now,
你还会继续这么做
you'll still be doing them.
但另一部分是
But the other part is,
你会不断牺牲
you're gonna be loaded with sacrifices,
你要做艰难的抉择
and you're gonna have hard choices to make,
将会有很多事情 最终让你
and there's gonna be a lot of things where eventually
不得不放手
you'll have to let 'em go.
你得为此做好准备
You got to be ready for that.
是的 我准备好了
I am. I'm ready.
真是我的好孩子
That's my boy.
太奇怪了
That's weird.
巴里 我在火车上
Barry, I'm on the train.
有个男的拿着枪
There's a--there's a man with a gun.
好 你等等 我去找人帮忙
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表