剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Some crazy alarm's going off.
是的
Yeah.
别妄想逃跑
Don't even think about running.
突发新闻
市里出现了新闪电侠
There's a new Flash in town.
就是戴着闪亮头盔的那个
You know, the one with the shiny helmet.
虽然不是我想要击垮的那个极速者
Not the speedster I was hoping to crack,
但是我们来看看他有多快吧 中城
but let's see just how fast he is, Central City.
给我终极速度-9
Give me the Velocity-9.
杰伊 我们不知道能持续多久
Jay, we have no idea how long it will last.
没时间管那么多了 凯特琳
We don't have time to figure that out, Caitlin.
杰伊
Jay?
我没事
I'm okay.
就是消耗了我很多体力
That just took a lot out of me.
但是感觉确实很好
But it sure felt good.
刚才真是太棒了 杰伊
That was amazing, Jay.
谢谢 我自己也很惊讶 说真的
Thanks. I kind of surprised myself, to be honest.
凯特琳才是功臣
Caitlin deserves all the credit.
看来你的终极速度-9很成功
Looks like your Velocity-9's a winner.
我还需要做进一步的测试
I still need to run some tests.
爱瑞丝 关于那个采访
Iris, about the interview, um--
我想我已经有了所需的一切素材
I think that I have everything that I need.
太好了
Great.
因为我真的需要睡上一觉
'Cause I could really use a nap.
我就在楼下
I'll, uh, be downstairs.
第二行 第五个
Two down, five across.
-是字母J -J吗
- It's J. - J?
这就是你想敲的吗 字母J
That's what you're tapping-- the letter J?
好的 下一个呢
All right, what's next?
字母A
A.
好的
All right.
第五行
Five down...
第四个 字母Y
Four across. Y.
J-A-Y
J-a-y?
你拼的是杰伊
You're spelling Jay.?
是指杰伊·加里克吗
As in Jay Garrick?
他 他活着
He's--he's alive.
但他在我的地球上
But he's on my Earth.
停下 停下
Stop, stop-- hey--
停 听着 我很抱歉
stop-- look, I'm sorry.
我不知道你什么意思
I don't know what you mean.
杰伊·加里克没有和我们一起来
Jay Garrick didn't come with us.
听着 请接着敲吧
Look, just keep tapping, please.
我们不明白
We don't understand.
求你了
Please.
别再和他们说话了
Don't talk to them again.
我会逃出这里的
I'm gonna get out of here.
然后我会毁灭你
And I'm gonna destroy you.
我想得到的只是你的速度 闪电侠
All I need from you is your speed, Flash.
而只要你还勉强活着
And you only need to be barely alive
我就可以取到
for me to get it.
别打了
Stop!
别打了
Stop!
巴里
Barry...
巴里 你还好吗
Barry, are you okay?
我没事
I'm okay.
极速刚刚教了我怎么逃出这里
Zoom just showed me how to get out of this thing.
你确定是这个地方吗
You're sure this is the place?
肯定是这个地方
This is definitely the place.
你们迷路了吗
You lost?
还是又回来找乐子了
Or just back for more fun?
我们只想过来谈谈
We just came here to talk.
真的吗
Oh, really?
你们每次聊天的时候
Do you bring your little toys
都带着这些小玩具吗
to every conversation you have?
还是说你们想看我再次受煎熬
Or do you just want to see me burn again?
考虑到你杀了我父亲
Considering you killed my father,
我确实有过这个想法
the thought has crossed my mind.
告诉我们
Tell us--
极速把他的俘虏都关在哪里
where does Zoom keep his prisoners?
你真的不知道该怎么用你的能力
You really don't know how to use your abilities,
对吧 穿越者
do you, breacher?
我在努力掌握呢 艾尔莎
It's a work in progress, Elsa.
极速杀了你的一生挚爱
Zoom killed the love of your life.
你一定很受伤
This hurts,
哪怕是像你这样冷血的人
even for somebody with a heart as cold as yours.
所以你觉得这会让我和极速反♥目♥成仇吗
And you think that would make me turn on Zoom?
敌人的敌人就是我的朋友 不是吗
Enemy of my enemy is my friend, right?
什么 可别告诉我这套在这里不管用
What--don't tell me it doesn't work like that over here.
如果我告诉你
If I tell you,
他就会杀了我
he'll kill me.
但如果我杀了你
But if I kill you
再把你带给他
and take you to him,
我敢打赌他会对我感到很满意
I bet he'd be pretty pleased with me.
说不定甚至会放我一马
Maybe even let me off my leash.
所以你大胆猜测一下
So take a wild guess.
我会作何选择呢
What do you think I'm gonna choose?
快跑
Move!
这可和计划的不一样
That did not go as planned!
她的名字里有杀手两字
Her name starts with Killer.
你难道还会对这反应感到惊讶吗
This comes as a shock to you?
我们现在必须得逃
We got to move now!
-我来掩护你 -好的
- I will cover you. - Okay.
不不不 这是一个坏主意
No, no, no, hey, that's a horrible idea.
别啊 别这样
Hey, no! Hey, hey, no!
你们
Hey, guys--
停下
Stop--
不然就让你再也不能发冰柱玩儿
or you'll never make another icicle again.
DNA样本: 杰伊·加里克
真是不敢相信
I can't believe it.
怎么了
What is it?
我觉得我想出该怎么救杰伊的命了
I think I figured out how to save Jay's life.
杰伊 醒醒啊
Hey, Jay-- uh, wake up.
快到表层控制室来 有重要的事
Come to the cortex. It's important.
可不是嘛
It certainly is.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我想看一个英雄倒下
I like to watch heroes fall
而再无翻身之地
and never get back up.
他总会东山再起的
He always gets back up.
当地球把你吞噬的时候 就很难做到了吧
Hard to do that when the Earth swallows you whole.
它在哪儿
Where is it?
别走啊
Aw, don't go.
我们玩得正开心呢
We're having so much fun.
我的天啊 凯特琳
Oh, my God! Caitlin!
凯特琳 你还好吗
Caitlin, are you okay?
看来这个新闪电侠也不算是什么英雄啊
Looks like this new Flash isn't much of a hero after all.
我们看看七级地震对尖端科研实验室有何影响
Let's see what a seven will do to S.T.A.R. Labs.
好枪法
Nice shot.
我本来想射他的腿的
I was aiming for his leg.
极速的老巢在哪里
Where is Zoom's lair?
在哪儿
Where is it?
如果我告诉你
If I tell you,
他会杀了我的
he will kill me.
他本来就是要杀你 凯特琳
He'll kill you anyway, Caitlin.
别这么叫我 这不是我的名字
Stop calling me that. It's not my name.
不 这就是
Yes, it is.
你只是不想听到它
You just don't want to hear it
因为它让你想起你过去的样子
because it reminds you of someone you used to be.
相信我 我很了解曾经的你
Trust me, I know that person very well.
你对我一无所知
You don't know anything about me.
我了解在我那个地球上的凯特琳·斯♥诺♥
I know the Caitlin Snow on my Earth.
我知道当她爱某个人的时候
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表