剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我叫巴里·艾伦
My name is Barry Allen,
是现今世上速度最快的人
and I am the fastest man alive.
在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员
To the outside world, I'm an ordinary forensic scientist,
但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下
but secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs,
我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者
I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me.
我让杀害母亲的凶手自食其果
I hunted down the man who killed my mother,
但我们的世界也因此出现了新的威胁
but in doing so, I opened up our world to new threats,
我是唯一来得及阻止他们的人
and I am the only one fast enough to stop them.
我叫闪电侠
I am The Flash.
《闪电侠》前情回顾
Previously on "The Flash"...
巴里 你看到的就是神速力
Barry, what you're seeing is the Speed Force--
你的过去 现在和未来
your past, your present, your future
我说 爱瑞丝 你看上去美极了
Say, Iris, you look amazing.
谢谢你 托尼
Thanks, Tony.
他的皮肤变了 变成了某种金属
His skin changed. It turned to metal.
托尼可能是个恶霸 可他也不罪不至死啊
Tony might have been a bully, but he didn't deserve to die.
巴里 一直都有个人等你回家
Barry, you've always had someone to come home to.
我不禁这样想...
I can't help but wonder--
也许我们注定会在一起
maybe we were meant to be together.
你失去超能力了吗
You lost your powers?
我为了救沃利放弃了超能力
I gave them up to save Wally.
我可以创造相同的条件恢复你的速度
I can re-create the circumstances to get you your speed back.
让我们炸掉粒子加速器
Let's set up the particle accelerator.
巴里 他消失了
Barry--he's gone.
这不应该...
This wasn't su--
我没想...
I didn't--
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我们失去了他
We lost him.
不不不 他
No, no, no, no, he--
他可能在哪里晕倒了
he could've got knocked somewhere
甚至可能是跑过去的
or maybe even run there.
GPS没有任何发现
Nothing on the GPS.
建筑里到处都受到了电击
There were strikes all over the building.
杰西 下来一下
Jesse, come down here, please.
杰西
Jesse?
沃利
Wally?
我的天 沃利
Oh, God, Wally!
不不
No, no!
沃利 沃利 醒醒
Wally! Wally, wake up!
-不 -能听见我吗
- No! - Can you hear me?
-沃利 -杰西 杰西
- Wally! - Jesse, Jesse!
-杰西 -沃利
- Jesse! - Wally!
杰西
Jesse!
别再喊了
Stop yelling, please.
她的心脏停跳了
Her heart stopped.
她的心脏停跳了
Her heart stopped!
杰西
Jesse...
你没事吧
Are you okay?
杰西
Jesse!
跳了 她的心脏跳了
It's beating. Her heart's beating.
亨利是医生 让他看看
Henry's a doctor. He should see her.
我真高兴你安然无恙
I'm so glad you're okay.
他怎么了
Hey, what's with him?
是巴里
It's Barry.
巴里消失了
Barry's gone.
你还好吧 沃利
Are you good, Wally?
好吧 咱们应该回家 休息休息
Okay, we should get you home, get some rest, okay?
-我不明白 -没事的 我们走
- I don't understand. - No, it's okay. Let's go.
杰西
Jesse.
亨利 威尔斯的女儿在楼上
Henry, Wells' daughter is upstairs.
能量也击中了她
The energy hit her too.
她刚刚心脏停跳了
Her heart stopped beating.
亨利
Henry!
好吧
All right.
我看到他了
I saw him!
我看到巴里了
I saw Barry.
他还活着
He's alive.
第二季 第二十一集
闪电侠
乔
Joe?
很高兴见到你 巴里
Good to see you, Barry.
但我不是乔
But I'm not Joe.
-你不是 -不
- You're not? - No.
那所有这些呢
And all of this?
都不是真的吗
It's not real?
回到这里你感觉如何
How do you feel, being back here?
我感觉糟透了
I feel awful.
我们觉得在一个熟悉的地方
We thought you'd be more comfortable
和熟悉的人谈话
talking to someone who looked familiar
你会跟自在一些
and in a place you knew.
"我们"
"We"?
"我们"到底是谁
Who's "We," exactly?
这解释起来就有点麻烦了
That's a little hard to explain.
坐吧 巴里
Sit, Barry.
坐吧
Sit.
你对神速力了解多少
How much do you know about the Speed Force?
那是我力量的来源
It's the source of my power.
我也因此成为了极速者
It's what makes me a speedster.
你只说对了一部分
Yes... and no.
当宇宙大爆♥炸♥释放出第一颗亚原子粒子
When the first subatomic particle sprang forth from the Big Bang
形成了你眼前的世界
to form reality as you know it,
"我们"就已经存在了
we were there.
当质子最后一次衰变 停止震动
When the last proton decays, stops vibrating,
宇宙因此陷入热寂之中
and plunges the universe into heat death,
"我们"也会见证
we'll be there too.
难道您就是神速力
I'm talking to the Speed Force?
难道现在跟我对话的是
Isn't that like saying I'm having a conversation
重力 光...这类事物
with gravity or light or...
你先缓缓
You need a minute.
没关系的
It's okay if you do.
一时间肯定很难接受
It's a lot to take in.
这么说 您真的是
So you're saying I'm--I'm talking
我力量的来源
to the source of my power,
然而你长得恰好...
which just so happens to look like...
跟我的养父一样
my adoptive dad?
太不真实了
That's trippy.
刚才的对话是挺不真实的
We pretty much invented trippy here.
我不知道你为何把我带到这里
Look, I'm--I'm not sure why you brought me here,
但你得送我回去
but you need to send me back.
极速危及着我朋友们的生命
My friends are in danger from Zoom.
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
我不会让你回去的
You're not going back.
除非...
Not until...
除非什么
Till what?
除非你能抓住它
Until you catch that.
西斯科说巴里还活着
Cisco says Barry's still alive.
-他在哪 -不知道
- Where is he? - I don't know.
哈里 我用震波感觉到他在风暴中心
Harry, I vibed him in the center of a storm.
好像是一股涡流
It was, like, in, like, a vortex or something.
他在...
He's in--
他在神速力中
he's in the Speed Force.
-救他出来 -我...
- Get him out, damn it. - I--
难道你做不到吗
You can get him out, can't you?
我不知道能不能行
I don't know if I can.
亨利 过来
Henry, come here.
听着 你是唯一能帮得上杰西的人
Listen, you are the only one that can help Jesse.
我来审审威尔斯
Let me sit on Wells
直到他搞清楚自己究竟对巴里做了什么
till he figures out what the hell he did to Barry.
我觉得我们能把他找回来
I think we can get him back.
乔 我知道你很爱巴里
Joe, I know you love Barry, okay?
可你既有爱瑞丝 又有沃利
But you have Iris, and you have Wally.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表