剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Okay, Joe, look, I'm sorry,
我现在有些忙不过来了
Right now is kind of a crazy time.
什么 怎么了
What? What's going on?
还记得那个超能力鲨鱼吗
Remember that meta-human shark
帕蒂对付过他 他还攻击过我
that Patty was after and attacked me?
他回来了吗
He's back?
我还以为威尔斯...你知道的
I thought Wells--you know.
我也这么以为
Yeah, me too,
但他其实是被天眼会关起来了
but apparently, A.R.G.U.S. had him
然后又逃跑了 现在正朝中城来
and he escaped, and now he's heading for Central City.
我知道了
I get it.
我和沃利说改天吧
I'll tell Wally some other time.
不如这样吧
Hey, you know what?
没问题的 我会想办法
It's all good, I'll make it work.
告诉他今晚应该没问题
Tell him tonight should be fine.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
-是的 -谢了 巴仔
- Yeah. - Thanks, Bar.
没事 再见
Yeah, bye.
为什么
Why?
鹦鹉螺实验室
你们的粒子加速器爆♥炸♥都过去两年了
It's been two years since your particle accelerator exploded.
现在来问我丈夫的事 似乎有点晚了
Seems a little late to be asking questions about my husband,
不是吗
doesn't it?
你丈夫因为癌症去世的 是吗
Your husband passed away from cancer, correct?
我想你可以这么说
I suppose you could say that.
短短三天 他身体里的所有细胞
It only took three days for every cell in his body
就增长到失控了
to grow uncontrollably.
不管那是什么癌症 它把他变成了
Whatever cancer he had, it turned him into something...
非人类
not human.
其实我们就是为此而来
Well, that's why we're here, actually.
中城有一个超能力者
There's a meta-human in Central City
他的身体似乎变成了
whose body seems to be mutating
和你已故的丈夫一样的状况
in the same way as your late husband,
但是他没死 他成了危险的怪物
but he didn't die, he became a dangerous monster.
我的丈夫不是怪物
My husband was no monster.
她不是那个意思
That's not what she was implying.
这事和我有什么关系
What does this have to do with me?
我们读过你在这里做的关于鲨鱼的研究
We've read about the research you're doing here on sharks.
我有了些可喜的进展
Yeah, I've had some encouraging results,
虽说还是很初步
although still preliminary.
我们需要看看
We need to see it.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
你的研究 所有的
Your research, all of it.
我同事的意思是
What my colleague means to say is that
如果你能让我们看看你的发现
if you could please let us take a look at your findings,
或许有助于我们阻止超能力者害人
it could help us stop this meta-human from hurting anyone.
你们是尖端科研实验室的 我能相信你们吗
You're with S.T.A.R. Labs. I'm just supposed to trust you?
求你了 兰姆登太太
Please, Mrs. Lamden.
这或许能帮助拯救生命
This could help save lives.
我会把我的发现发邮件给你
I'll email you what I have.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-太尖锐了点 -我是有话直说
- Little harsh. - I was being direct.
这么解释倒也可以
Yeah, well, that's one way to describe it.
自打你从地球二回来之后
You've been acting differently toward me
对我的态度就变了
ever since you got back from Earth-2.
你是怎么了 西斯科
What's your problem, Cisco?
没什么
Nothing.
咱们走吧
Let's just go.
区域一 没发现
Grid one, negative.
区域四 没发现
Grid four, negative.
汇报状态 区域二
Status check, grid two.
区域二 没发现
Grid two, negative.
有什么吗
Anything?
没有 伙计 什么都没有
No, man, nothing yet.
是啊 目前我们这里也没发现
Yeah, so far, nothing on our end either.
希望威尔斯的进展比我们这里好
Let's just hope Wells is doing better than we are.
费利西蒂怎么样了
Hey, how's Felicity doing?
我实话实说 巴里
Well, I'm not gonna lie, Barry,
刚开始挺艰难的 但是...
it was pretty rough there at first, but
你知道费利西蒂 她很坚强
you know Felicity, she's tough.
是啊 她都不回我的电♥话♥
Yeah, she's just not returning any of my calls.
她现在事很多
She has a lot going on right now.
老弟 我会让她在这些事结束后
Buddy, I'll ask if she can give you a call
给你打个电♥话♥的
when this is all over.
真想快点抓住这家伙
Just want to catch this thing, man,
把所有关于极速和地球二的事忘掉
have everything to do with Zoom and Earth-2 put behind us,
然后继续过我们的生活
so we can just move on with our lives.
你开始像奥利弗那样了 巴里
Starting to do that thing Oliver does, Barry,
将世界的重担扛在自己肩膀上
carry the weight of the world on your shoulders.
别这样了 这会拖慢你的速度
Got to stop that, man, it's gonna slow you down.
还是没有
Still nothing.
汇报状态 区域六
Status check, grid six.
等等 我们这里好像有情况
Hold on, I think we got something.
别说给沃勒收拾烂摊子了
So much for cleaning up after Waller's messes.
我们要是不赶快找到鲨鱼王
We don't find King Shark soon,
就要有人收拾我的了
someone's gonna be cleaning up after mine.
我们会找到他的 莱拉
We'll find him, Lyla.
好吧 我搜索了整个区域
All right, I searched the whole area.
他跑了
He's gone.
肯定跑不远
Couldn't have gotten far.
但是 他知道我们来了
Still, he knows we're here now.
我们失去了突袭的机会
We lost the element of surprise.
如果威尔斯能找到办法追踪他就不会
Not if Wells can figure out a way to track him.
与此同时 我们继续找
In the meantime, we'll keep looking.
好吧 我晚点和你们碰面
All right, I'll meet up with you guys later.
我得去见乔的儿子
I got to go see Joe's son.
好吧 我还以为只有我们那里关系乱
Okay, I thought our relationship was hard to follow.
再见
See ya.
他很快 约翰 别诧异了
He's fast, John, get over it.
没办法
Never.
乔说我应该让你看一看
Joe thought I should have you take a look.
这是我目前写的项目论文
So, this is what I got so far for my project essay
用于申请进入中城大学工程计划
to get into CCU's engineering program.
涡轮驱动汽车
涡轮机原型
涡轮超级跑车
Turbine supercars?
涡轮 就是喷气式发动机吗
Turbines? Like jet engines?
是啊 这种车用的引擎就像
Yeah, yeah, it'd use an engine like the ones they have
某些直升机用的一样 但是烧生物柴油
in some helicopters, only it'd run on biodiesel.
-酷 -真是酷
- Cool. - It's very cool.
你可能要解决一下
Yeah, you're gonna want to address
燃料消耗问题
the fuel economy issue here.
这是喷气机 肯定会消耗很多燃料
It is a jet, so it's gonna burn through a lot of fuel.
是啊 所以我想用生物柴油
Yeah, that's why I want to use biodiesel.
只要是能在有氧环境下燃烧的都可用
It'll run off of anything that burns with oxygen.
好 但你还有一个噪声的问题
No, okay, but you also got a sound issue.
会吵醒邻居
Gonna wake the neighbors...
绝对的
for sure.
还有其他的吗
Anything else?
我只是 想帮忙 你知道的
Well, I just... want to help, you know.
我只是想确保
I'm just trying to make sure
他们没有任何理由拒绝你
they don't have any reason to say no.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉 沃利 我不是有意...
Sorry, Wally, I didn't mean that--
这看起来真的很棒
It looks really good.
好吧 我们从头开始好了
All right, let's start over, okay?
这个...
Is it--
不如我们一起通读一下 找找解决办法
Why don't we go through it all together, work it out?
听起来不错
Sounds good.
太好了
Cool.
这简直是浪费时间
This is a complete waste of time.
我们在兰姆登博士的研究中肯定找不到
We're not gonna find anything in Doctor Lamden's research
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表