剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
And you are going to have to let her
你要让她练习一下怎么发射能量波
hit you with those blasts when she gets the hang of it.
到底是谁想出这么烂的主意的
Who exactly came up with this terrible idea?
行了 这不是烂主意
Okay, it's not a terrible idea.
他的战衣可以吸收能量波
The suit can absorb the blasts.
真的还是差不多
For real or ish?
你觉得什么才算是个烂主意呢 西斯科
What does a terrible idea look like to you, Cisco?
好吧 你知道吗 我更愿意相信
Okay, you know what? I like to think
自己能够看到事情好的一面 行吗
I can see the bright side of things, okay?
积极一点 各位
Positivity, people.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
攻击那些模型里面我的那个 知道吗
So just hit the ones of me. Okay?
-明白 -很好
- Got it. - Great.
光博士
Doctor Light.
不如这样吧
You know what?
我还是稍微调整一下 给我螺丝刀
I'm just gonna adjust those a little. Screwdriver.
来了 来了
Coming. Coming.
就...
Just--
好了 和刚才的相反
Okay, so, do the opposite of that,
就差不多了
and we'll have it.
着火了
It's on fire.
对不起
Ooh, sorry.
我的错
My bad.
我做到了 你们看见了吗
I did it! Did you see that?
是啊
Yeah!
你们没事吗 还好吗
You all good? You okay?
抱歉
Sorry.
好吧 无意冒犯琳达 但绝不能
Okay, no offense to Linda, but there is no way
让她来做这件事
she can pull this off.
或许她不再每次放火都尖叫还可以试试
Well, maybe if she didn't scream every time she fired.
琳达刚开始不太适应 但她能胜任
Yup, Linda had a rocky start, but she can pull this off.
我知道她可以的
I know she can.
好吧 你有没有找到靠近缺口
All right, did you find someplace near breach where
同时又没有市民的地方呢
we don't have to worry about civilians getting in the way?
是的 码头边上有个地方
Yeah, there's a place by the docks
那里通常晚上都没有人
that's usually deserted at night.
好极了 速度阻尼器怎么样了
Awesome. How are we doing with the speed-dampener?
我的测试显示它会起效的
My tests indicate that it should work.
会起效的
It will work.
我会调整拉蒙做的手套 确保其功效更佳
I'll tune up Ramon's gloves, makes sure they work better.
好 很好
Okay, great.
我们真的要这样做吗
Hey, we're actually gonna go through with this?
是的 我们要做
Yeah, we're doing this.
我让爱瑞丝为琳达做好准备
I'm gonna have Iris get Linda ready.
好的 我去跟他说
Yeah, I'll go talk to him.
巴里 等等
Barry, hold up.
怎么了
Hey, what?
刚才的情形你也看见了
You saw what happened in there.
琳达并没准备好
Linda's not ready.
她准备得足够好了
She is. She's ready enough.
你为什么这么着急
Why are you pushing this?
你为什么这么想 我只想抓住他
What-- why do you think? I want to get him.
到底想抓住谁
Get who, exactly?
那算是个问题吗
Is that a real question?
你说呢
You tell me.
我不确定这真的是跟极速有关
I'm-- I'm not sure this is even about Zoom.
我开始认为
I'm starting to feel like
你始终在追逐逆闪
you're still chasing the Reverse Flash.
逆闪已经死了
Reverse Flash is dead.
是的 但他对你做了那些事后
Yeah, but after all he did to you,
你却不是最后阻止他的那个人
you weren't the one that stopped him.
我们一起努力才完成的
We all worked together.
是的 但最后是艾迪毁灭了他
Yeah, and Eddie got him in the end.
那会不会让你觉得被骗了
I mean, did that make you feel cheated,
就好像根本没有报仇一样
like you didn't get your revenge,
而阻止极速就是你现在所能做的最好的事
and stopping Zoom is the next best thing?
我想说的就是
Look, all I'm saying is,
如果你要让琳达那样的人冒上生命危险
if you're gonna ask people like Linda to risk their lives,
你最好确定他们为什么要这样做
you better be sure of exactly why they're doing it.
很抱歉 我是个差劲的超级反派
Look, I'm sorry I'm a terrible supervillain.
你来这只会让我感到更糟糕
I don't need you to come here and make me feel worse.
我并不是为此而来
That's not why I'm here.
无所谓 我做不到的
Doesn't matter, I- I can't do this.
我根本就不是她
I just don't have it in me.
不对
That's not true.
你是我见过的最勇敢的姑娘
You're one of the strongest women I've ever met.
你潜力无限
You can do anything.
你又是怎么如此了解我的呢
And you know that about me based on what exactly?
琳达
Linda,
你信任我
you are trusting me.
所以我也要信任你 完全信任
So I need to trust you fully.
我知道你可以做到
I know that you can do this...
是因为我了解你
because I know you.
巴里 苍天啊
Barry. Holy crap.
我竟然和闪电侠亲热过
I've made out with the Flash.
听着
Listen,
我只是想跟你和解
I just want to bury the hatchet
然后感谢你所做的一切
and say thank you for all your work.
不用客气
You're welcome.
好吧
Okay.
这个触发机关可能卡住了
I think maybe the trigger mechanisms are just sticking.
不是触发机关的问题
It's not the trigger mechanisms.
-加点油润滑一下 -不是这样的 别
- I think-- it's just a little bit of oil. - It's not the-- no
我会很快收拾干净的
I'm just gonna clean this up really quick.
别碰我
Do not touch me.
我只是想帮忙
I'm just trying to help.
我知道威尔斯去另一个地球了
I know Wells went to the other Earth.
他为什么去哪里
Why?
我不知道 我发誓
I don't know, I swear.
你的忠诚令人佩服
Your loyalty is admirable,
杰西
Jesse.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
中城警局
乔 光博士
Joe, Doctor Light.
-不是已经不提这事了吗 -不 并没有
- I thought we settled that. - No, we didn't.
她仍然逍遥法外
She's still out there on the loose--
她这个超能力者可是谋杀了一个人的啊
a meta-human who just murdered a man.
我们难道就不采取些行动吗
Why aren't we doing something about it?
这一切都说不通啊
Look, none of this makes any sense,
你还一个字都不跟我说
and you're not talking to me.
好 好 好 听着
All right, all right, all right, look.
事情有点复杂
It's a bit complicated,
但我们现在还不能追查光博士
but we're not going after Doctor Light right now.
你得信任我 帕蒂
I need you to trust me, Patty,
过几天我就告诉你
for a few days or so.
你与这事有牵连吗
Are you somehow involved in this?
你是问我有干违法的事吗 没有
If you're asking if I'm dirty, no,
但我需要时间来处理些事情
but I need some time to take care of some things.
我信任你 真的
I trust you, I do.
我要是不信任你 就不会做你的搭档
I wouldn't be your partner if I didn't.
是你不信任我
This is about you not trusting me.
-帕蒂 我信任你 -还不够
- Patty, I trust you. - Not enough.
几天后就真♥相♥大白了
A few days.
今晚想一起吃饭吗
Do you want to maybe grab dinner tonight?
有点事情 我想听听你的意见
I could use your opinion about something.
今晚不行 抱歉
I can't tonight. I'm sorry.
没事
Sure.
事实上乔和我今晚
I-I would. Joe and I actually--
今晚有点事要处理
Joe and I have a thing that we've gotta do tonight.
那改天吧
Some other time.
我很想今晚和你在一起
I would much rather be spending the evening with you.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表