剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
准备好了
Yeah, we're set.
他来了
Here he comes.
大家都去哪了
Now, where has everybody gone?
闪电侠 我可没想到你会来
Flash? Not who I was expecting,
但用你来热热身也不错
but you'll be a nice warm-up.
太慢了 破裂者
Too slow, Rupture.
来吧 闪电侠
Come on, Flash!
好了 该拿奥斯卡奖了
All right. Time to win an Oscar.
开始吧
Let's do it.
起来
Get up.
我们就是你要找的人吗
Are we the guys you were looking for?
希望你喜欢独处
Hope you like being alone,
因为你在铁山监狱里谁也见不到
'cause you won't be talking to anyone at Iron Heights.
西斯科 我们抓到他了 一切顺利
Cisco, we got him. All good.
退后 别拍了
Get back! Get that camera back.
中城吉特斯咖啡厅发生恐怖事件
来自吉特斯咖啡厅的突发新闻
Breaking news coming out of Jitters coffee shop.
中城时报得知 一名超能力者
CCPN has learned that a meta-human
在与闪电侠发生争执后被捕了
was just apprehended after an altercation with The Flash.
你告诉了他们破裂者要来
You told them Rupture was coming.
怎么告诉的
How?
怎么告诉的
How?
你真机智 对不对
Oh, you... are smart, aren't you?
你背叛了我
You betrayed me!
你说过会饶了他们
You said you would spare them.
我想...
I guess...
现在我们扯平了
now we're even.
杰伊 不要
Jay, no!
我的名字是极速
My name...is Zoom.
天呐 不要
Oh, my God. No!
中城吉特斯咖啡厅发生恐怖事件
你们一定要拍下这个
Make sure you get this.
-怎么会 -他们必须撤离
- What the...? - They got to get out of there.
大家快走
Everybody move!
巴里 别
Barry, don't!
不
No!
我告诉过你违背我是什么后果
I told you what would happen if you disobeyed me.
住手 住手 天呐
Hey, stop! Stop! God...
你的态度我们已经很清楚了
you've made your point.
还不够清楚
Not quite yet.
你比你哥哥更让我失望
You're an even bigger disappointment than your brother.
中城吉特斯咖啡厅发生恐怖事件
中城的市民
Central City...
你们在街上看到的闪电侠是假的
the Flash you've seen in your streets is a fake.
寄予你们希望的全息投影
A hologram meant to give you hope.
但希望已经不在
But there is no more hope,
闪电侠已经不在
there is no more Flash,
已经没人能阻止你们的城市...
and there's no one left to protect your city...
被我摧毁
from me.
告诉你手里剩下的警力 队长
Tell the rest of your force, Captain,
他们维护治安的日子结束了
that their policing days are over.
你们还活着 要感谢凯特琳
You're only alive because of Caitlin.
再敢搞这种名堂
Try something like this again,
那么我对她的感情
and my affection for her
也将无法阻止我杀掉你们
won't stop me from killing you...
或杀掉城里所有的人
or the rest of this city!
你看到了吗
Did you see this?
这就你去做的事情 对吗
That's what you left to go do, wasn't it?
听着兄弟 我知道你生我的气
Look, man. I know you're mad at me.
我们之间疏远了很久
We haven't been close in a long time.
我想做出改变
I want things to change.
你是我哥哥
You're my brother.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
你知道那面墙不会随便为你打开
You know that wall's not just gonna open for you, right?
也许会
It might.
相信我 不会的
Yeah, trust me. It won't.
我们不该在这里
We shouldn't be in here.
我们应该出去和他们一起
We should be out there with them.
为什么 让极速再次抓走我们吗
Why? So Zoom can take us again?
-不 我们可以帮忙阻止他 -怎么阻止
No, so we can help stop him. - What are we gonna do?
我们又没什么超能力
I mean, we don't have any powers.
我不知道
I don't know.
不过你解那些难题还挺快的
Hey, you're pretty quick at solving unsolvable problems.
我们想想办法
Let's figure it out.
看看我能做点什么
I will see what I can do.
用不了多久了
It won't be long now.
他比在地球二时速度更快了
He's moving faster than he ever did on my Earth.
接下来呢
So what's next?
接下来他会尽可能召集超能力者
Next, he'll recruit every meta-human he can find,
迫使他们听从他的指示
and then force them to do what he wants.
还有多少超能力者
How many could be left?
我们不是消灭掉大多数了吗
We defeated most of them, didn't we?
没有 你们还差得远
No. You're not even close.
这个
This...
是地球二的超能力者名单
is a list of meta-humans from my Earth.
还只是已知的
Ones that are known, anyway.
粒子加速器爆♥炸♥
The particle accelerator explosion
在地球二得到了控制
was contained on my Earth.
这里却没有
That didn't happen here.
那这里为何看不到其他超能力者
Then why wouldn't we know about other meta-humans here?
因为有闪电侠在
Because of the Flash.
现在所有人知道闪电侠不在了
And now that everyone knows that he's not around...
他们会从阴暗的角落里一个个爬出来
They'll start coming out of the woodwork.
我们无法确定
We don't know that.
你还需要什么证据
What more do you need?
我说过他会召集超能力者
I told you he'd recruit meta-humans.
我们已经看到了
We've seen him do that.
我说过他会杀掉那些警♥察♥
I told you he would kill those officers.
我们也看到了
We saw him do that too.
你还需要什么
What more do you need?
咱们开始吧 我想通了
Let's do it. I want to do it.
今晚有个被极速杀害的警♥察♥ 他有儿子
One of the cops that Zoom killed tonight, he had a son.
和我妈妈被杀时我的年龄一样
Same age I was when Mom was murdered.
现在 一个孩子将在没有家长的环境中长大
And now, another kid has to grow up without one of their parents
就因为闪电侠没有去阻止那个怪物
because The Flash wasn't there to stop that monster.
我把能力给了极速 让这座城市失去保护
I left this city unprotected by giving up my powers to Zoom.
我给了他统治这个地球的机会
I enabled him to rule this Earth.
我得恢复我的超能力
I need my powers back.
咱们开始吧
Let's do it.
让我们炸掉粒子加速器
Let's set off the particle accelerator.
所以这原理是什么
So how does this work?
这是邪恶版
It's an abbreviated version
威尔斯建的加速器缩略版
of the accelerator evil Wells built,
不过哈里会隔离反物质和暗能量
except Harry is isolating the antimatter and dark energy
把它导向巴里 而不是整个城市
to direct it to Barry instead of the entire city.
很好 我们最不需要的
Good. Last thing we need
就是中城里出现更多的超能力者了
is more meta-humans running around Central City.
所以 只要巴里进去
So...Barry just gets in,
我们把它打开 这样就可以了吗
we turn it on, and that's it?
是的
Yeah.
不 也不尽然
No. Not exactly.
除了要还原曾经发生过的
In addition to recreating what happened with
粒子加速器爆♥炸♥之外
the particle accelerator explosion,
我们还要还原发生在巴里身上的事
we also have to recreate what happened to Barry.
被闪电击中
Getting struck by lightning.
没错
That's right.
等下 所以你要怎么做到这一点
Wait, so how are you gonna do that?
外面甚至都没下雨
It's not even raining outside.
拉蒙 你有天气魔棒
Well, Ramon, you have the wand.
是我给马克·马登做的那个吗
The one I made for Mark Mardon?
不 是你为哈利·波特展会做的那个
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表