剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我叫巴里·艾伦
My name is Barry Allen,
是现今世上速度最快的人
and I am the fastest man alive.
在外人看来
To the outside world,
我只是个普通的鉴证专员
I'm an ordinary forensic scientist.
但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下
But secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs,
我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者
I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me.
我让杀害母亲的凶手自食其果
I hunted down the man who killed my mother,
但我们的世界也因此出现了新的威胁
but in doing so I opened up our world to new threats.
我是唯一来得及阻止他们的人
And I am the only one fast enough to stop them.
我是 闪电侠
I am The Flash.
《闪电侠》前情回顾
Previously on "The Flash"...
欢迎来到地球二
Welcome to Earth-2.
我见过你的二重身
I met your doppelganger.
她叫冰霜杀手 是冷酷无情的冰雪女魔
She's a cold-hearted ice queen named Killer Frost.
-我叫震波 -回波
- The name is Vibe. - Reverb.
我的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
My brothers and sisters,
我带我们进入了这个新世界
I've brought us to this new world,
供我们随意夺取
ours for the taking!
这是谁的世界
Whose world is this?
我们的世界
Our world!
我们的世界
Our world!
我们的世界
Our world!
我们的世界
Our world!
我们的世界
Our world!
装弹
Reloading!
大卫
David!
后门 队长受伤了
Back door! Captain's down.
走走走
Go, go, go, go, go!
趴下 快趴下
Down, down! Down, get down!
有些人称之为"超能末日"
Some people are calling it the Metapocalypse,
那一天 一支拥有超乎想象之能的军队
the days when Central City was overrun
在中城横行无忌
by an army with powers beyond imagination.
超能末日 城市遭受危机
但在这黑暗的时刻
But in these dark times,
我们绝不能忘记我们自己的力量
we must never forget our own strength,
我们回击的力量
our own power to fight back.
因为只有在至黑之夜中
That it is only in the blackest of nights
我们才能真正看到光明
that we can truly see the light...
并且真切地意识到我们并不孤独
and know for sure we are not alone.
我们从来 没有 孤独过
We are never...ever... alone.
闪电侠
第二季 第二十二集
咱们平常都是一个个干掉这些家伙
We usually take these guys down one at a time,
而不是一下一百个
not 100 at a time.
可你看上去完全没有被累到
And yet, you don't seem overwhelmed.
我知道我们能解决的
I know we can do it.
两位 你们得来看看这个
Guys. You have to come see this.
西斯科 你要干什...
Cisco, what are you...
凯特琳
Caitlin?
她受惊了
She's in shock.
有一些...脱水以及营养不良
A little... dehydrated and malnourished,
但我觉得她会没事的
but I think she'll be fine.
我没事
I'm okay.
发生了什么 你是怎么逃脱的
What happened? How did you get away?
他...放我走的
He... let me go.
我没想到他会放我走 我以为是个陷阱
I didn't think he would; I thought it was a trap.
但是 他告诉我你死了
But... he told me you were dead.
我没有 我就在这里呢
I'm not. I'm right here.
我们都在 在一起
We're all here, together.
斯♥诺♥
Snow.
杰伊不在这里 你很安全
Jay's not here. You're safe.
他会占领这座城市 你阻止不了他
He's gonna overrun the city. You can't stop him.
我们可以的
Yes, we can.
听我说 他不会得逞的
Listen to me, he's not going to succeed.
我们可以解决的 这是我们的地球
We've got this. This is our Earth.
你不能肯定 你不知道他有多强大
You don't know that. You don't know what he is capable of.
进入神速力之中让我了解到
I know from being in the Speed Force
宇宙是站在我们这一边的
that the universe is with us,
而不是极速那边
not Zoom.
如果宇宙和我们同在 我们怎么可能输
And if the universe is with us, how could we possibly lose?
对吗 各位
Right, guys?
对对 没错
Yeah, yeah, right.
你经历了太多事
You've been through a lot.
应该去休息下 来吧
You should get some rest, come on.
你进了神速力
You were in the Speed Force?
我...是你不在的时候
I...when you were gone.
一言难尽 不过我们想找回我的力量
It's hard to explain, but we tried to get my powers back
然后当黑暗物质闪电...
and when the dark matter lightning...
好吧 我就直说了
Okay, I'm gonna say it.
你们不觉得他有些太...
Um, we don't think he's being just a little too--
过度自信
Overconfident?
可能是他进了神速力的原因
Yeah, maybe it was his time in the Speed Force.
他现在表现的好像刀枪不入一般
I mean, he's acting like he's invincible now or something.
是啊 好像再也没有什么能令他困扰了
Yeah, like nothing fazes him anymore,
这可不...
which isn't--
现实 没错
Realistic, no.
应该有人和他谈谈 以免他放松警惕
Somebody needs to talk to him before letting his guard down
让自己受伤 或更糟
gets him hurt or worse.
他确实把我从昏迷中唤醒了
He did bring me out of my coma.
这肯定会让人有点飘飘欲仙
That's bound to make someone a little overly chipper.
就像我说的 得有人去和他谈谈
Well, like I said, somebody needs to talk to him.
水星实验室
太棒了 阿努潘
Amazing job, Anupam.
这种突破局限的思维方式
This is exactly the kind of groundbreaking thinking
正是我成立这间公♥司♥的目的
I built this company for.
干得好
Well done.
水星实验室
所有人 立刻撤离
Everyone, evacuate! Now!
快
Hurry!
她睡得还真快
She's out like a light, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
杰伊确实伤她很深
Jay really did a number on her.
他对我们
It's not like he
也没怎么手下留情
exactly used kid gloves on the rest of us.
她会没事的 她只是需要时间
She'll be okay. She just needs time.
而我们只需要将极速打倒
And for us to finally bring Zoom down.
我们会成功的
Which we will.
是啊 因为宇宙与我们同在 对吧
Yeah, because the universe is with us, right?
听着 老兄
Listen, man...
西斯科
Cisco?
你没事吧
Hey. You okay?
-你刚才震波了 -是啊
- You just vibe? - Yeah.
你看到了什么
What'd you see?
我看到一只鸟
I saw a bird.
是一只死鸟
Like, a dead bird.
水星实验室
Mercury Labs.
那里被攻击了
It's under attack.
好的
All right.
谢谢你 艾伦先生
Thank you, Mr. Allen.
我不蠢
I'm not stupid.
轰
Boom.
你是怎么知道的
So how did you know?
-你的真实身份吗 -是的
- Your real identity? - Yeah.
拜托 巴里 我可是个科学家
Come on, Barry, I'm a scientist.
观察力很敏锐的
We're paid to be perceptive.
况且只要这城市发生灾难
And you're always a little too well informed
你都会立马得到消息
when things go pear-shaped in this city.
但我可没见过您
But I don't believe we've ever met before.
我是克里斯蒂娜·麦吉博士
Dr. Christina McGee.
我是亨利·艾伦医生
Doctor Henry Allen.
我是巴里的父亲
I'm Barry's father.
好了 既然都互相认识了
Okay, now that the cat's out of the bag,
你有没有看到弄塌大楼的人到底是谁
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表