剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
- Yeah. - Your Earth has yet to create
色味连锁相夸克物质
CFL Quark Matter,
所以要在科学上赶上我们
and so it would take you too long
你们得费很长时间
to catch up on the science haul.
我自己就可以了
Do it by myself.
这上面的科学
This science?
没错 那上面的
Yes, that science.
看好了
Watch this.
你真烦人
That's annoying.
好了 接下来的
All right, I'm all caught up
大约三十分钟所需要的我都学会了
or the next, like, 30 minutes, give or take.
好像我错过了这个
Looks like I missed one though.
好吧 你可以来帮忙
All right, you can assist,
可是得听我的
but I'm in charge.
好 听你的
Yeah, you're in charge.
你来这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here
别想送我去做治疗
aside from trying to send me to therapy?
告诉你了的 我有研究过
I told you, I did some research.
我觉得把这写进报纸
I thought it would be a good idea
会是个不错的主意 而且我也觉得
for a story for the paper, plus I thought this would be
这是我们俩增进了解很好的方法
a great way for us to really get to know each other.
我是说 我也想知道这有多刺♥激♥
I mean, I want to know what's so great about this
让你那么爱不释手 兄弟
that you can't let go, bro.
这里没人想
No one here is eager
看到自己的照片登上报纸 你懂不懂
to get their picture in the paper, you got me?
登上报纸的哪个版面呢
And which part of the paper?
是放收监照的
The front where they put
报纸头版 还是在背面的讣告版面
the mugshots or in the back in the obituary section?
你还是去从你♥爸♥爸的文件里
Yo, why don't you just take a page
找报道题材吧
out of your dad's book.
让我做我想做的 好吗
Let me do what I'm gonna do, Okay?
我不需要什么大姐姐
I don't need a big sister.
我知道 那你就得需要殡仪人员了
I know, you're gonna need an undertaker.
今晚最后一场比赛 各位
Last race of the night, people.
我们的卫冕冠军 尾灯
Our reigning champ: Tail Lights.
怎么
What?
不祝我好运吗
No good luck?
接下来将带来奥利弗·奎恩
We'll have the latest on Oliver Queen's
市长竞选的最新情况
Mayoral Campaign coming up.
本地新闻 屋顶沥青公♥司♥
In local news, Roofing Tar Industries,
在两年前尖端科研实验室的
which was devastated by the S.T.A.R. Labs'
粒子加速器爆♥炸♥中被毁
particle accelerator explosion two years ago,
目前终于要重新开张了
is finally set to reopen.
各位 走之前打扫干净好嘛
Guys, clean up before you leave!
两年了
Two years!
我被困在漆黑的地下
Two years I was trapped in the ground,
两年了
in that blackness.
什么都看不见
I couldn't see,
什么都感觉不到
I couldn't feel,
可憎恨不减
but I could still hate.
乔伊
Joey?
你们可曾想过被扔进
Did you ever wonder what it felt like
那滚烫的沥青桶里是什么感觉
when you dropped me in that vat of boiling tar?
我是被头朝下扔进去的
Since I went in headfirst,
我能感觉到耳朵和鼻子在燃烧
I actually felt my ears and nose burn off.
眼球灼烧的疼痛你无法想象
The pain of my eyeballs searing was unimaginable,
我试着呼吸 可喉咙也火热滚烫
but it was the way that it burned down my throat
那感觉真的无法言说
as I tried to breathe that I thought was really special.
求你
Please.
我让你也感受一下怎样
Why don't I just show you?
不好意思
Excuse me.
巴仔 你没事吧
Bar, you good?
没事 只是 你知道
Yeah, yeah, no, it's just, you know,
只是帕蒂不在有点奇怪
it's weird Patty's not here.
虽然原因不一样
Oh, not for the same reasons,
可我也很想念帕蒂
but I miss Patty too.
这里什么情况
What do we got?
受害者叫丹尼尔·伯治
Victim's name is Daniel Burge.
不是什么好人
Not exactly a boy scout,
但两年前买♥♥下了这间车♥库♥
but managed to buy this garage two years ago.
他看上去像是掉进了火山里
It looks like he was dipped in a volcano.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
实际上这烧伤痕迹的
Actually the depth and uniformity
深度和均匀程度看上去像是
of the burn pattern is something you would see
尸体被类似火山熔岩的东西包裹着
if the body was covered in something like lava,
但是低温烧伤
but with a lower burn temp
还有添加了某种化学物质
and an added chemical characteristic.
火因调查员并未发现其他助燃剂
The fire investigator didn't find a secondary accelerant.
是啊 他没有超能力肯定查不到
Yeah, he probably wouldn't with a meta.
好吧 我要带个样本回尖端科研实验室
All right, I'm gonna take a sample back to S.T.A.R. Labs.
让西斯科做个检测
Have Cisco run some tests.
好的 我去跟爱瑞丝吃午饭
Good, I'm gonna go meet Iris for lunch.
她想跟我谈谈沃利
She wants to talk to me about Wally.
对了 你和他怎么样了
Yeah, how's that going, you and him?
很好 还不错
Great. Well, good.
我也说不好 进步很小
I don't know, baby steps.
我想给他点空间
I'm trying to give him space.
毕竟他刚失去母亲
I mean, he just lost his mom.
刚见到我和他姐姐
Just met me and his sister.
他现在有很多事要考虑
He's got a lot on his plate.
是的 他刚找到世界上最好的父亲
Yeah, he just found the best dad he could've wished for.
你现在嘴里这么说
Oh, you say that now,
可你心里可不是这么想的
but you didn't always think that.
你以前太严厉了
Well, you were pretty strict.
这是可以肯定的
That's for sure.
不过严厉也未必不是好事
But strict isn't always a bad thing,
尤其是源于爱才严厉的
Especially when you know it's coming from love.
-一会再找你 -好的
- I'll talk to you later. - Yeah.
太肉麻了
It's disgusting.
好了 点这里
Okay, now click here.
怎么样 这就是我做的应用
Bam, that's my app.
看 这个应用就要启动了
See, the app just went live.
这样你就能收集到所有社交网络上
So, you can sink up all social media postings
关于超能力者的活动了
about meta-human activity.
要是有人在中城看到了诡异的东西
Somebody sees something cray in Central City,
我就能收到警报
I get an alert about it.
伙计
Yo, man,
你闲得太无聊了
you have too much time on your hands.
我还以为你会说这玩意很厉害呢
Oh, I thought you were gonna say it was cool.
你不能说我
I'm just saying, you can't judge me.
你女朋友不是刚把你甩了吗
Didn't your girlfriend just break up with you?
是的 的确如此
Yeah, pretty sure she just did.
哈里
Hey, Harry.
等等 这个应用能让你知道市里所有的事
Wait, so if that app gives you eyes and ears all over the city,
你为什么不用它来找你的梦中情人呢
then why don't you use it to find the next Ms. Right?
我是不是做了一个超能力者的社交神器
Did I just make the meta-human Tinder?
不行 不能有这种嗜好
Nope, not starting that fetish.
总是查看别人的资料
It's about checking your profile.
这里不能干那种事
This is not a place for that.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
你好像工作很努力啊
You look like you're working hard.
我就是很努力
I am.
我在研究一篇报道
I'm researching a story.
你一定会觉得很有趣的
One that you'll find interesting actually.
这是柯伦·罗伯茨
This is Curran Roberts.
之前他驾驶改装的高速汽车出了车祸
After his head went through the windshield
头撞出了挡风玻璃 昏迷了半年
of his hot rod, he was in a coma for six months.
这个小孩 他死了
This kid, he died.
他开车以将近180公里的时速
He wrapped his car around a tree
撞上了一棵树
at 110 miles per hour.
他们都是街道赛车手 老爸
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表