剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
你没有速度
Without your speed,
就没法阻止我
you won't be able to stop me.
走着瞧
Let's see.
极速正在向巴里逼近
Zoom's gaining on Barry.
他抓不到他的
He can't catch him.
最好抓不到
He better not.
-好险 -太险了
- That was close. - Too close.
超光速机起效了
The tachyon device is working.
他们要来了
Here they come.
他们进了大楼
They're here.
你的速度变快了
Ah, you've gotten faster.
好极了 有更多的速度供我取走
Good. There'll be more for me to take.
你想要我的速度吗
You want my speed?
来抓我吧
Catch me.
睁大眼睛看好了 儿子
You're gonna want to see this, son.
-抓住他 巴里 -成功了
- Get him, Barry. - It's working.
不
No!
你怎么知道我的身份
How did you figure out who I was?
你犯了一个错
You made a mistake.
你把你二重身的名字告诉了凯特琳
You told Caitlin who your doppelganger was.
我必须想办法接近她 阻止她治愈我
I had to do something to get her to stop trying to fix me.
她很聪明
She's a smart girl.
那你怎么知道我极速
And that I was Zoom?
终极速度-9
The Velocity-9.
当你跑到一定速度时
When you run fast enough,
极速者的闪电就会变成蓝色
it turns a speedster's lightning blue.
我们本来可以帮你
We would have helped you.
本来可以想办法救你的
We would have done anything we could to save your life.
无法全部治愈
Not everything.
凯特琳已经找到了治愈方法
Caitlin found you a cure.
那只是临时的
A temporary one!
我快死了 巴里
I'm dying, Barry!
只有一样东西能提供我所需
There's only one thing that can get me what I need.
你就一点都不在乎
And you just don't care
为了得到它要死多少人吗
how many lives you destroy trying to get it?
不在乎你要杀多少人
How many people you kill?
对 我不在乎
No, I don't!
我早就什么都不在乎了
That feeling was taken from me a long time ago.
我们俩并没有多大区别
We're not so different, you know.
年幼时那些遭遇
What happened to us when we were kids.
你原本也可能会变成我这样
You could have just as easily become me.
不
No.
我永远不会变成你那样
I'd never become like you.
我得说...
I got to say...
拿我父母来制约我 这招挺厉害
that was smart using my parents against me.
家庭 就是软肋
Oh, family. Such a weakness.
不是人人都会这样想
Not for all of us.
你错就错在这里
Well, that's where you're wrong.
是时候拿到我想要的东西了
It's time I get what I came for.
从我这你什么也得不到
You're not getting anything from me.
你再也得不到任何人的任何东西
You're not getting anything from anybody ever again.
在任何一个地球上
On any Earth.
你锁不住黑暗
You can't lock up the darkness.
你说什么
What did you just say?
你锁不住黑暗
You can't lock up the darkness.
不
No!
-他刚就在那 -我知道
- He was right there. - I know.
我们都已经抓到他了
I mean, we had him.
都已经抓到了 怎么会让他跑了
We had him. I can't believe it.
-沃利 -这边
- Wally? - Up here!
用你的速度交换沃利
这是哪里
Where are we?
我们在哪
Where are we?
救命 谁来救救我
Help! Somebody please help!
现在只有一个人能救你
There's only one person who can help you now.
闪电侠
The Flash.
闪电侠 他怎么会来救我
The Flash? Why would he help me?
他都不认识我
He doesn't even know who I am.
他在乎的人...
Someone he cares about...
在乎你
cares about you.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad.
喝咖啡吗
Coffee?
我们会把他救回来的
We're gonna get him back.
我们能不能利用震波阻止极速
What if we could stop Zoom through a vibe somehow?
我们可以把护目镜制成武器...
We could weaponize the goggles...
时间不够的 拉蒙
Not enough time to weaponize, Ramon.
好吧 那能不能改装脉冲步♥枪♥
Okay, what if we modify the pulse rifle
让它发射低频电磁辐射
to emit a low-level EMF?
我们现在没有器材来改装
We don't have the equipment to modify the pulse rifles now.
那我们再来一次突击营救
Then we do another snatch and grab mission.
等我们登上悬崖 极速可能早就...
By the time we scale those cliffs, Zoom could already--
让我安静会
I need a minute.
巴里 我知道你...
Barry, I know you...
不能把你的速度给那怪物 但...
can't give up your speed to that monster, but...
我也知道我想救回我儿子
I also know that I want to get my son back,
我不知道怎么办
and I don't know what to do.
我知道
I do.
沃利他... 他是家里的一份子
Wally, he's... he's part of the family.
他是...我们家的...
He's... he's a part of...
一份子
our family.
我们会不惜一切代价
And we do whatever we have to
护我们在乎的人周全
to keep the ones we care about safe.
不行 你...
No, you...
不能把你的速度给他
you can't give up your speed.
决定权在我
That's not your decision.
这是唯一的办法 乔
This is the only way, Joe.
巴里 你确定要这样做吗
Barry, are you sure?
我确定
I'm sure.
我都不确定他能不能听到我
I mean, we don't even know if he'll be able to hear me.
他会听到的
He'll hear you.
我看到他了
I see him.
沃利还活着
Wally's alive.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你看到杰伊了吗
Do you see Jay?
看到了
I see him.
他能感觉到我
He can sense me.
杰伊
Jay?
震波
Vibe.
他同意了
He'll do it.
巴里会把速度给你
Barry will give you his speed.
宝贝
Babe.
-爸爸 -沃利 坚持住
- Dad? - Wally, hold on.
放了他
Let him go.
我们谈好条件了
We had a deal.
用我的速度换沃利的命
My speed for Wally's life.
交出他来 速度给你
Hand him over, and it's yours.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
你得赶快离开这里
You need to get out of here now.
-好的 -快走
- Okay. - Go fast.
-西斯科 -我们走
- Cisco! - Let's go.
我们来做个了断吧
Let's get this over with.
一开始 我就是用这个
This thing is how I stole
偷走了闪电侠的速度
the Flash's speed the first time.
现在他只需要奔跑
Now all he needs to do is run,
把神速力注入这个瓶子里
and his Speed Force will transfer into this vial.
但只能在我的校验下
but only as long as I calibrate it.
开始吧
Get to work.
威尔斯
Wells.
有一天
One day...
我会把你这张贱脸打开花
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表