剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
they couldn't get away fast enough.
他们不想再呆在他们的老爸身边
They wanted nothing to do with their old man.
我居然一直没想到
It didn't even occur to me
你可能不是这么觉得的
that you might feel differently.
太丢脸了 有了巴里的帮助我才认清这一点
It's embarrassing, but it took Barry to help me see that.
所以如果你还没找到住的地方
So, if you still haven't found a place to live,
就住在这里吧
live here.
我是说 你想要的话就是你的了
I mean, it's yours if you want to.
你是认真的吗
You're serious?
我可不会给你洗衣服
I'm not gonna do your laundry.
我也不帮你洗盘子
And I'm not washing dishes after you.
而且每天早上走之前你要
And this bed is going to be made every morning
整理好床铺
before you leave.
而且冰箱里也不会存啤酒
And there will be no beer in that fridge,
但这一切都可以是你的
but yeah, it's yours.
我什么时候能搬进来
When can I move in?
你想什么时候都可以
Whenever you want.
好的
All right.
谢了 老爸
Thanks, dad.
哥们
Hey, man.
听着
Look, um...
我知道那种感受
I know what it's like...
极速进入你的思想
Zoom, getting in your head,
会有多恐怖
how scary that can be.
不是极速
It's not Zoom.
是我
It's me.
你说是你是什么意思
What do you mean it's you?
感觉就好像现在我是安纳金·天行者
It's like right now I'm Anakin Skywalker.
体内有迷地原虫
I got the midi-chlorians.
我含有一些物质
I've got the goods.
我体内的原力很强大
The force is strong with me.
这就是我能感受到的
That is something I can feel.
但如果我开始打开通往其他世界的缺口
But if I start opening breaches into other worlds,
做所有回波曾经做的事情 那么
doing all this other crazy stuff Reverb was doing, then...
如果我会因为这个成为维德呢
what if this is how I become Vader?
哥们 你永远也不会变成维德的
Dude, you're never going to become Vader.
你怎么知道 这正是回波的遭遇
You don't know that. That is what happened to Reverb.
他学习了如何运用他的能力
He learned how to use his abilities,
当他感受到了那个
and when he felt that,
当他感受到了力量
when he felt that power,
他屈服了
he succumbed...
向黑暗屈服
to the dark side.
听着 我理解你 真的
Look, I get it. I-I really do.
每当我学到了新的能力
Every time I've learned a new ability,
我都很害怕它对我来说意味着什么
I've been terrified about what it might mean for me.
它会对我有什么影响 你知道吗
What it could do to me, you know?
但你一直在我身边
But you were there with me
无论是当我学习如何在水上奔跑时
when I learned how to run on water,
还是我跑上一座建筑物时
when I ran up a building,
或者穿越时间的时候
or traveled through time.
我也会陪着你
Just like I'm gonna be there
走过你的每一步
every step of the way with you.
你有着回波从来不曾拥有的东西
You got something that Reverb never had,
那就是凯特琳 乔
and that's Caitlin and Joe
爱瑞斯 威尔斯 还有我
and Iris and Wells and me.
这些会照顾你的朋友
Friends who are gonna look out for you.
而且我们不仅是朋友
And we're more than just friends.
我们是你的家人
We're your family.
所以 你觉得怎么样
So what do you say?
准备好戴上那些东西
Ready to put those things on again,
再来一遍了吗
and go another round?
我们开始吧
Let's do it.
好的
All right.
已经弄好了
You're all set.
他不会发现这东西在那里
He won't even know it's there.
也不知道是谁说了美观并不重要
'Cause whoever said aesthetics aren't important.
反正不是我
Not me.
我们走
Let's go.
凯特琳 我知道这对你来说很不容易
Hey, Cait, I know how hard this is gonna be for you,
但我们得阻止他
but we have to stop him.
我知道 而且我也想支持你们
I know, and I want to be supportive.
我只是 我无法面对杰伊
I just-- I can't face Jay.
不管他真名叫什么
Or whatever his real name is.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
你还记得
Well, you remember
我当时在找他的二重身 对吗
when I was looking for his doppelganger, right?
记得 你找不到他的二重身
Yeah. And you couldn't find him.
因为这个地球上没有杰伊·加里克
Because there is no Jay Garrick on this Earth.
他的二重身叫亨特·佐勒蒙
His doppelganger's name is Hunter Zolomon.
亨特·佐勒蒙
Hunter Zolomon?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定 怎么了
Yeah, why?
因为在我的地球上
Well, because on my Earth,
亨特·佐勒蒙被宣判为连环杀手
Hunter Zolomon was a convicted serial killer.
《中城新闻图报》
臭名昭着的连环杀手落入法网
那是杰伊吗
That's Jay?
不 那是亨特
No, that is Hunter.
亨特·佐勒蒙最后一张公开的照片
Last public photo of Hunter Zolomon.
我立刻就认出了
Instantly recognizable.
而来自我地球的人 在我的地球上
And people from my Earth-- on my Earth,
连环杀手不常见
serial killers are an anomaly,
所以很多媒体都关注这件事
so a lot of media attention to this.
连播客都报道过
There was a podcast.
在亨特十一岁时 他父亲杀死了他母亲
When Hunter was 11, his father killed his mother
就在他面前
right in front of him.
父亲被送进了监狱
Father sent to prison,
而亨特在寄养中心长大
Hunter grew up in the foster care system.
多年后 他被判犯下了23项谋杀罪
Years later he was convicted on 23 counts of murder.
23项 这简直是汉尼拔·莱克特的级别
23? That's, like, some real Hannibal Lecter type level.
审判之后 亨特被送到
After the trial, Hunter was sent
圣佩雷斯精神病院做精神病犯罪治疗
to the Saint Perez Mental Asylum for the Criminally Insane...
每日做电击疗法
given daily electroshock therapy.
治愈了他杀人的冲动 然后渐渐消退
Cure him of his urges and then faded from view.
直到那晚你的粒子加速器爆♥炸♥
Until the night your particle accelerator exploded.
是的 暗物质渗入了精神病院
That's right. The dark matter crept into the mental asylum.
我还以为
I had thought...
让爆♥炸♥发生在地下会减少接触率
piping the explosion underground would limit exposure.
我错了
I was wrong.
结果却弄出了一个无敌怪物
All it did was create an unstoppable monster.
《中城新闻图报》
臭名昭着的连环杀手落入法网
亨特·佐勒蒙
他不是无敌的
He's not unstoppable.
杰伊不知道我们已经知晓了他的身份
Jay doesn't know that we know who he really is.
他认为他的过去无人知晓
He thinks that his past is a secret.
然后呢
So?
我想我有办法阻止他
I think I have an idea of how we can stop him.
你肯定杰伊进不来吗
Are you sure Jay can't get in here?
相当肯定 但是以防万一
Pretty sure, but just in case.
这个要怎么用
How do you use this?
好吧 你要先瞄准
All right, so you aim it,
-然后扣下扳机 -聪明
- and then you pull the trigger. - Smart ass.
巴里和西斯科已经就位
Barry and Cisco are in position.
希望这玩意能起作用
Let's hope this thing works.
-准备好了吗 -准备好了
- You ready, buddy? - Yeah.
你们总是相信我
You've always believed in me.
-谢谢 -你可以的
- Thank you. - You got this.
回波的二重身
Reverb's doppelganger
已经增强了他的能量
has increased his powers.
仇恨是强大的刺♥激♥因素
Hatred is a strong motivator.
重新打开缺口的做法很不明智
You were unwise to reopen the breach.
我不会再让你恐吓另一个世界
I'm not gonna let you terrorize another world anymore.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表