剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
You okay?
没事 没有什么是超能力者的
Yeah, no, nothing a little meta-human
再生能力无法治愈的
regenerative healing capabilities won't cure.
弗朗辛谈得怎么样
How'd it go with Francine?
还行 其实还不错
It was good. It was really good, actually.
这么久以来我一直谎称她过世了
I mean, I spent so long lying about her being dead
以致我自己都开始相信这点
that I started to believe it myself.
可事实上 这些情感一直存在
But the truth is, those feelings were always there.
那种愤怒 悔恨 内疚
That anger, that regret, the guilt...
我只是没想过我需要原谅她
I just didn't realize how much I needed to forgive her.
而现在
And now...
还有一个房♥间给小韦斯特
there's room for another West.
你见到他了吗
Did you meet him?
不 他还不知道
No. He still doesn't know.
我们会见面的
That'll come.
-你有个儿子 -我知道
- You have a son. - I know, right?
太疯狂了
It's crazy.
说到这个 拿着
Speaking of which, take this.
什么
What?
不不不 我不能拿
No, no, no, no, I can't take that.
我一直说有一天 我会把这个给我儿子
I've always said that one day i would give this to my son...
而我现在有儿子了
and now I have.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐 谢谢
Merry Christmas. Thank you.
我爱你
Love you.
-我也爱你 -回家见
- I love you too. - See you at the house.
我知道你不是他
I know that you're not him...
他不在这里 我还是要说
But he's not here and I have to say this for me.
在视频留言里
In that video message,
你说
you said that--
我不会真正的快乐
that I would never really be happy...
我不断努力 非常努力
and I've been trying-- I've been trying really hard.
听了乔的一番话
After what Joe said,
还有帮助帕蒂
and helping Patty,
我发现我心里还是有你
I realize that you're still in my heart.
虽然我很恨
How much I hate you
你的所作所为
for what you've done.
我不想再恨你 我不能
I don't want to hate you anymore, I can't.
我不能再恨你
Can't hate you anymore.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
你要我帮忙吗
You need me for something?
不用了 我没事
No, no, I'm good.
今晚来我家过圣诞吧
You know, you should come over for Christmas tonight.
你不该一个人待着
you shouldn't be alone.
很好的提议
It's a nice offer.
我要跟女儿一起庆祝
I can't celebrate without my daughter.
好吧
All right.
够烈吗
Strong enough?
喝了就知道
We'll see.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
你拿着什么
What do you have there?
-槲寄生 -什么是槲寄生
- Mistletoe. - What's mistletoe?
是一种半寄生植物
Oh, um, it's a hemiparasitic plant
从属于檀香科
from the genus santalaceae family
生长在北美洲
in North America, I think.
凯特琳 逗你玩的 地球二也有槲寄生
Caitlin, I'm kidding. We have mistletoe on earth-2.
没错 当然有
Right, of course.
而且我们还有这个传统
Um, we also have this tradition over there.
我们也有这个传统
We have that tradition here too.
终于啊
Finally.
我来开
Oh, let me get that.
-喝蛋酒吧 -好啊
- Eggnog, please? - Yeah.
很高兴你能来
Hi, I'm so glad you could make it.
谢谢你们邀请我
Aw, thank you for having me.
圣诞快乐 这是给你的
Merry Christmas. This is for you.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Of course.
我好担心你
I've been really worried about you.
-一直打给你 -我知道
-I've been calling. - I know...
我真的很抱歉
And I'm really sorry.
我在忙一些事
I just have been dealing with something by myself,
我要告诉你是什么事
but I want to tell you about it.
我准备好告诉你了
I think that I'm ready to.
有人提醒了我这很重要
Someone reminded me of what's important,
只要你想知道 我就跟你分享
so if you want to hear, I would like to share it with you.
这会是我收到的最好礼物
That would be the best gift I could get.
这是我给你买♥♥的甜蜜毛衣
I don't know. This is a really sweet sweater.
希望这俩都很甜蜜
I hope it's as sweet as this one.
挺相称的
It's matching.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Of course.
-斯皮沃特警探 -你好
- Detective spivot. - Hi.
-你怎么来了 -圣诞快乐
- What brings you here? - Merry Christmas.
我是巴里的女友
Well, uh, I'm... Barry's girlfriend.
-该公开了 -干杯
- About time. - Cheers.
还有人没到吗
Are we expecting anybody else?
-据我所知没有 -也许哈里改变心意了
- Not that I know of. - Maybe Harry changed his mind.
你好 我是沃利 弗朗辛的儿子
Hi, I'm Wally. I'm Francine's son.
我...我...我是乔
I'm--I'm--I'm Joe.
这是爱瑞丝
This is iris.
我只是想...
Uh, I just wanted to--
我不知道
I don't know.
我来得不是时候 你们有客人
I guess now's a bad time. You've got company, so...
不不不不 进来吧
No. No, no, no. Come in.
时间到了 威尔斯
Time's up, Wells.
你决定好了吗
What's it gonna be?
我知道你在干什么
I know what you're doing.
我知道你为什么不断从我们的地球
I know why you keep sending villain after villain
送恶人过来
from our earth to this one.
你要巴里变得更快
You want Barry to get faster.
你要他变得更强
You want him to get stronger.
你要他变得更有能量 拥有更多的
You want him to become more powerful, more full of...
神速力
speed force.
你把他当圣诞鹅养肥
You're fattening him up like a Christmas goose.
他有越多能量
The more power he has,
我就能取走越多
the more I can take
你会帮我的
and you're going to help me.
我要见她
Let me see her first.
爸爸
Daddy?
你还好吗 他有伤害你吗
Are you okay? Did he hurt you?
快救我
Please help me.
不要让他把我关回去
Don't let him take me back there.
我不会
I won't--
现在决定吧
Now decide.
以换回你女儿的性命
In return for your daughter's life.
我帮你
I'll do it.
我会帮你偷闪电侠的速度
I'll help you to steal The Flash's speed.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表