剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
-那好吧 -很高兴见到你
- Okay. - But it was great to see you.
-很高兴见到你 -再见
- Yeah, good to see you. - Okay, bye.
再见 帕蒂
Bye, Patty.
给 四杯闪电侠
All right, four Flashes.
你们还是悠着点 里面的咖♥啡♥因♥多着呢
Be careful--apparently, they are super-caffeinated.
先是给我个纪念日 现在都有饮品了
First I have a day named after me. Now I have a drink.
考虑到你做了这么多 重建了这里
Well, all the things you do, rebuilding this place,
保护无辜的市民 大家都很感激你
protecting people, everyone's appreciative, right?
-那就为这个干杯吧 -来吧
- Mm-hmm, I'll drink to that. - Yeah.
你们说斯泰因教授应该没事吧
Hey, you guys think Professor Stein is okay, right?
要是出事了克莱丽莎肯定会打电♥话♥来
I mean, Clarissa would call if there was anything wrong.
-对啊 -好吧
- Yeah. - All right.
我还是打个电♥话♥过去吧
I'm just gonna call and check in.
一会儿回来
I'll be back.
我看这个电♥话♥不会有什么好下场
I don't see that call going well.
年轻小姐
Young lady,
老是打电♥话♥过来是很烦人的
these repeated intrusions are interrupting
要想快速康复...
what should be a speedy recov--
抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry.
不用抱歉
Don't apologize.
你随时可以撞我 西斯科
You can bump into me any day, Cisco.
丽萨·史纳特
Lisa Snart.
你是又来出♥卖♥♥♥我们的
You here to double-cross us again,
还是说你和你哥哥对咖啡店感兴趣了
or are you and your big bro holding up coffee shops now?
我需要你们的帮助
I need your help.
想得美 寒冷小姐 我应该打给闪电侠
In your dreams, Sister Cold. You know I could call The Flash.
他估计两秒 一秒就能赶过来
He'd be here in like two seconds--probably one.
打给他吧
Call him.
好啊 现在我就打给他
Oh, okay. I'm gonna call him. Mm-hmm.
你真的想让我打电♥话♥给闪电侠
You really want me to call The Flash?
我也需要他的协助
I need his help too.
我哥哥被绑♥架♥了
My brother's been kidnapped.
你觉得我们会相信
All right, so you really want us
寒冷队长被绑♥架♥了吗
to just believe that Captain Cold was kidnapped?
我亲眼看见的
I saw it happen.
昨晚 兰尼 我还有米克
Last night, Lenny, me, and Mick
正在翻中城赛马场的收银柜
were knocking over the cashier's cage at Central City Racetrack.
是不是一天不抢劫
Does it physically pain your family
你们家的人就难受啊
not to rob people?
我还没抢完呢
I never finished the job.
在米克把侧通道烧了之后
After Mick torched through the side entrance,
我回头去找兰尼 看见他被人拖进了一辆面包车
I looked back for Lenny and saw him getting thrown into the back of a van.
那你和米克为什么不跟上去呢
And why didn't you and Mick follow?
我是要跟去的
I would have.
有人从背后袭击我 把我击昏了
Someone hit me from behind and knocked me out.
等我醒来 兰尼不见了
When I came to, Lenny was gone,
米克带着钱逃跑了
and Mick already made off with the cash.
你要怎么证明这不是你们的陷阱
How do we know this isn't some kind of a trap?
如果兰尼想要闪电侠死
If Lenny wanted Flash dead,
他早就让马登 西蒙斯和巴布洛
he would have let Mardon, Simmons, and Bivolo
早早就把他干掉了 还记得吗
take that honor, remember?
-我还记得 -很好
- Yeah, I remember. - Good.
那你应该记得 你欠兰尼一次救命人情
Then you'll also recall that you owe Lenny a favor for saving your life.
闪电侠 是时候还这个人情了
Time to make good on that debt, Flash.
我不喜欢她
I do not like her.
不过她说的有道理
Yeah, but she makes a point.
怎么了 好歹让她说完吧
What? We should at least hear her out.
对不对
Right?
就算我想帮你 我们要怎么找到你哥哥
Even if I wanted to help, how are we supposed to find him?
小菜一碟
Not a problem.
当我重塑冷冻枪的时候
See, when I rebuilt the cold gun,
我来不及在里面放追踪器
I didn't have time to place a tracker on it,
所以我借用军方技术 发明了一个追踪方法
so I devised a method of locating it by borrowing some military technology.
冷冻枪的原理和热成像是一样的
See, the gun works the same as thermal imaging,
扫描频率中
热成像一般是寻找红外线热能
only instead of infrared heat signatures,
我把她改成了寻找紫外线冷能
it's looking for ultraviolet cold signatures.
看看这个
Whoa, look at that.
八分钟前在第五大街和霍伊特大街交界处
The gun's UV thermal reading was last picked up
最后一次检测到枪的UV指数
at 5th and Hoyt eight minutes ago.
好吧 我就看看你是不是在骗我
All right. Let's see if you're a liar.
史纳特
Snart.
巴里
Barry.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
很好
Peachy.
那就好
Okay.
我是来救你的
Uh, I'm supposed to be here to rescue you.
我不需要你救
That's not necessary.
你可以走了
You can speed along now.
史纳特 如果这些人强迫你
Look, Snart, if these guys are making you do this--
没人强迫我
No one makes me do anything.
那为什么你妹妹说你被绑♥架♥了
Then why does your sister think you've been kidnapped?
你怎么弄了这么久
What's taking so long?
有点事
I got held up.
你就会找借口
Always the excuse with you.
看看这个
Look at that.
没想到你还有这手啊 儿子
I didn't think you had it in you, son.
谢谢 老爸
Thanks, Dad.
来吧
Come on.
我们已经落后了
We're behind schedule.
你知道他们怎么说的
You know what they say.
来去匆匆 英年早逝
You live fast, die young?
跟我说说 发生了什么
Talk to me. What's going on?
西斯科 史纳特用冷冻枪打中了我
Cisco! Snart hit me with his cold gun.
他的生命指数要见底了
His vitals are bottoming out!
我要要开始加热了
I'm bringing the heat right now.
什么
What?
这衣服 发生了什么
The suit. What's happening?
热能线 亲爱的
Therma-threading, baby.
是我加入的新功能
It's a little something I added
专为这种情况准备的
for situations exactly like this one.
请告诉我它起作用了
Please, please tell me it's working.
是起作用了 但是史纳特跑了
Yeah, it works, but Snart's gone,
丽萨要好好的解释下了
and Lisa has a lot of explaining to do.
其实你哥哥没有被绑♥架♥
So your brother was not kidnapped.
他是在和你父亲干活
He was pulling a job with your father.
什么
What?
不可能 兰尼绝对不会这么做
No, Lenny would never do that.
是吗 就像是他绝不会
Oh, just like he would never
试图用冷冻枪杀死闪电侠吗
try and kill The Flash with his cold gun.
你确定是我父亲吗
Are you sure it was my dad?
中城警局
就是他
That's him.
路易斯·史纳特
Lewis Snart.
犯盗窃罪 持枪抢劫
Convicted of larceny, armed robbery,
故意伤害 使用致命武器攻击他人
aggravated assault, assault with a deadly weapon.
你要相信我 史纳特绝不会和他合作
You have to believe me. Lenny would never work with him.
他是个坏人
He's a bad guy.
你和你的整个家族都是罪犯
You and your entire family are criminals.
我们为什么要相信你的话
Why should we trust anything you say?
我这个伤疤不是因为犯罪而来的
I didn't get this scar being a criminal.
是做他女儿而来的
I got it being a daughter.
让我来 我能解决
Let me go. I got this.
看来你发现了我的藏身之地
I see you found my hiding spot.
这里是我经常来
This is usually where I come
你知道 躲避的地方
to, you know, get away.
我父亲第一次冲我来的时候
First time my father came after me,
我才七岁
I was seven.
第二次 我八岁
Second time, I was eight.
那一次我知道了瓶子比拳头打得痛
That's when I learned that a bottle hurts worse than a fist.
他总是说要给我们上一课
He used to say he was trying to teach us lessons.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表