剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
I know that when she loves someone,
那个人就是她的整个世界
that person is her world.
那个人是罗尼·雷蒙德
That person was Ronnie Raymond.
而他也死了
And he died too.
这击垮了她
It devastated her,
而我能看出来对你也是一样
and I can see it's doing the same to you.
这是极速干的
Zoom took that.
他的女儿 我的朋友
His daughter-- my friend--
他会从我们身边夺走他们
he's gonna take them away from us,
就像他把罗尼从你身边夺去一样
just like he took Ronnie from you.
凯特琳
Caitlin...
你只要告诉我们他把他们藏哪儿了
All you have to do is tell us where he's keeping them.
我们就再也不会来打扰你
And then you'll never hear from us again,
你就可以远走高飞了
and you can go.
拜托了
Please.
好吧
Fine.
我会带你们去
I'll show you where it is.
但仅此而已
But that's it.
那我们要去哪儿
Uh, where are we going?
登天崖壁
Ascension Cliffs.
你确定要一直试下去吗
Look, are you sure you want to keep doing that?
你知道如果极速抓住你
You know, if Zoom catches you,
他会再揍你一顿的
he's gonna hurt you again.
我不明白为什么穿不过去
I don't understand why I can't phase through this.
你的身体的震动频率需要和
Well, your body would need to have the same resonance
那面玻璃墙相同
as the glass walls.
我已经够快的了
I should be going more than fast enough.
是别的原因
It's something else.
也许你发生共鸣的频率不一致
Maybe you're resonating at a different frequency.
没错 你们地球的震动频率和我们不一样
Yeah, your Earth vibrates at a different frequency than mine.
所以西斯科才用不了震波
Same reason Cisco can't vibe.
有办法弥补这种差距吗
Is there any way to make up the difference?
只要我能更快些
Only if I can go faster.
我们要去那上面吗
We're going up there?
极速的老巢就在那
That's where Zoom's lair is.
只有极速者能达到的地方
A place only a speedster could get to.
这简直是"疯狂悬崖"
There are like the Cliffs of Insanity.
那我们要怎么上去
So how do we get up there?
我能给你制♥造♥些抓手 亲爱的
I can make you something to climb on, darling.
你是认真的吗 你想让我们...
Are you serious? You want us to--
就这么攀爬到悬崖顶端吗
what, just climb to the top of those cliffs--
就踩着冰
on ice?
你有更好的主意吗
Got any better ideas?
没有 女士 我只是...
No, ma'am, I'm just, you know, I--
我...我穿着皮鞋呢
I've got--you know, I'm wearing wingtips here.
这种鞋不怎么防滑
They, um, don't have much tread.
巴里
Barry.
巴里 也许你该等在后边
Barry, um, maybe you should stay behind.
好吗
Yeah?
不 不行
No--hey, no.
我不会让你一个人上去的
I'm not letting you go up there by yourself.
你不愿意去没关系的
It is okay if you don't want to go--
不想去就不去
if you don't want to do this.
你是我妻子
You are my wife.
我不会离开你身边
I'm not leaving your side.
好吧
Okay.
可以走了吗
Can we go?
-好的 -我准备好了
- Yeah. - I'm ready.
趁我改变主意之前快走吧
Let's go before I change my mind.
你真以为手铐能阻止我
You really think handcuffs can stop me?
我知道可以
I know they can--
就像你脖子上的这个项圈
just like this boot on your neck.
可以抑制你的能力
It dampens your power.
还有你将会称之为家的
Same goes for the six-by-six cell
铁山监狱里六乘六大小的牢房♥
you'll be calling home at Iron Heights.
好了 走吧
All right, let's go.
凯特琳
Caitlin.
抱歉我来晚了
So sorry I didn't come sooner.
没关系
That's okay, um...
能给你看点东西吗
can I show you something?
我的细胞
My cells...
它们不再衰退了
they've stopped degenerating?
这怎么可能呢
How is this even possible?
看起来终极速度-9在你体内时
It appears that when the Velocity-9 is in your system,
可以激活你潜在的细胞再生能力
it kick-starts your latent regenerative capabilities,
你的细胞开始自我修复了
and your cells repair themselves.
你有办法让它永久有效吗
And do you think you can get this to work permanently?
不知道 但我们的方向是正确的
I don't know, but I think we're on the right track.
凯特琳 我不知道说什么好
Caitlin, I don't know what to say.
这真是...你真是...
This is--you are--
什么情况
What was that?
是神速炮
The speed cannon.
一定是地卜师的震动损坏了它
Geomancer's tremors must have damaged it.
故障-M2
好了 来吧
Okay, come on.
过来
Come on!
缺口不稳定了
The breach isn't stabilized.
我们必须尽快修好
We need to fix this fast.
否则他们再也无法回来了
Otherwise they're never gonna be able to come back.
原来我们听到的是这个声音
So that was the sound that we heard.
请告诉我实际上没有这么糟
Please tell me it's not as bad as it looks.
不会吧 当真吗
Come on, seriously?
返程时间还有一小时
They still have an hour left.
他们现在会不会正在穿越缺口
What if they're trying to get through the breach right now
却过不来
and they can't?
震动破坏了夸克物质
Okay, the jolt disrupted the quark matter.
电磁绝缘子正在失效
The electromagnetic insulators are failing.
如何才能及时修好
How do we fix this in time?
能不能修好都难说
I don't know if we can.
巴里
Barry?
巴里
Barry?
西斯科
Cisco?
伙计 我们成功了
Dude, we made it.
你们是怎么找到这里的
How did you find this place?
有人帮忙
Had some help.
我都懒得吐槽这家伙了
Don't even get me started on this guy.
天啊
Oh, boy.
威尔斯博士
Dr. Wells...
退后
Stand back.
我来了
I'm here.
我来了
I'm here.
来吧 我们一起出去吧
Come on, let's get you out of here.
好了
Okay.
冰霜
Frost?
帮帮忙
A little help?
我们没有这个约定
Not part of the deal.
冰霜
Frost!
带我们来也不是约定好的
Bringing us up here wasn't part of the deal, either,
但你来了
but here you are.
直觉告诉我 你没有我想象中
Something tells me you're not as cold
那么冷酷无情
as I thought you were.
也许有 也许没有
Maybe, maybe not.
怎么回事 为什么不起作用了
What's going on? Why--why isn't it working?
我不知道
I don't know.
我从没出现这种问题
I've never had this problem before.
威尔斯博士
Dr. Wells...
碳炔
Carbyne.
是某种形态的碳炔
It's some form of carbyne.
这座牢笼是用某种形态的碳炔做的
This cell's made out of some form of carbyne.
冰冻是没办法救他出来的
You'll never be able to freeze him out of there.
你没法穿过来吗
You can't phase out of there?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表