剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Patty said you that you don't want me on some case
她跟你正在跟进的案子
that she's on with you.
不是
No.
我刚核实了一个线索
I was checking out a lead.
我会让你知道的
I'll let you know.
好吧
All right, cool.
你和我搭档到底怎么回事
What is up with you and my partner, anyway?
没什么 我...
Come on, I--
小巴 你的眼睛根本离不开那女孩
Bar, you can't take your eyes off that girl.
我不知道你想让我告诉你什么
I don't know what you want me to tell you.
她人很好 你知道的
I mean, she's great, you know.
她很可爱 很有趣
She's adorable and funny
我们有很多共同点 但是...
and we have a lot in common, but--
但是什么
"But, um."
我不知道 她不是爱瑞丝吧
I don't know. She's not Iris, I guess.
是啊
Right.
你十岁起就认识爱瑞丝了
You've known Iris since you were ten.
你一直都爱着她
You've been in love with her since forever.
你们俩现在是朋友
I mean, you two are friends now,
但她是你的初恋
but she was your first love.
你在别人身上永远不会找到同样的感觉
You're never gonna feel the same about anybody else,
但你不能让这阻拦你
but you can't let that stop you
发掘新恋情的脚步
from exploring something new.
是啊
Yeah.
来点欢乐的新闻 还记得闪电侠之日吗
And in happier news, remember Flash Day,
在市中心举办庆典
the downtown celebration to honor
嘉奖这位中城唯一的超级英雄
Central City's one and only superhero?
只几周的时间...
Well, just weeks--
翰威特 你得出核小体的检测结果了吗
Hewitt, you have those nucleosome results?
明天
Tomorrow.
我说过了 今晚就得要
I told you I needed them tonight.
而我告诉你了 明天会给你的
And I'm telling you you'll have them tomorrow.
我知道你觉得
You know, I know you think
自己比别人都聪明 翰威特
you're smarter than everyone here, Hewitt,
但我受够了你不干活
but I'm sick of your not doing your job,
还旷工
your not showing up.
如果你再给我惹麻烦就滚蛋
If I have any more trouble from you, you're done here.
怎么 你要把检测结果带走
What, you're gonna take the test away
然后给你别的小白鼠用吗
and give it to another lab rat of yours?
你想向董事会举报我吗
You're gonna report me to the board?
还是你在考虑解雇我
Or maybe you're thinking of firing me?
我倒想看看你能怎么样
I'd like to see you try!
现在快滚出我的实验室
Now get the hell out of my lab!
又一位超能力者袭击了艾克迈尔科技公♥司♥
被描述为"自发能量故障"的事件
What's being described as a "Spontaneous energy malfunction"
昨晚在艾克迈尔科技公♥司♥爆发了
erupted last night at Eikmeier Technologies.
科学家亨利·翰威特因此被通缉
Wanted for questioning is scientist Henry Hewitt.
当我们试图合体时 一定是触发了
Hewitt's dormant abilities must have been triggered
翰威特潜在的超能力
when we attempted the merger.
这有可能成为毁灭性的灾难
This could be catastrophic.
如果他的超能力和我一样
If his powers are anything like mine,
他就需要接地装置
he requires a grounding mechanism
来稳定他的爆♥炸♥性 否则
to stabilize his volatility. Otherwise--
没错 他的脑袋就会开花
Yeah, he's gonna pop his top,
而且据警方记录
and he's got a long history of violence,
他长♥期♥有暴♥力♥倾向
according to his police record.
警方记录
Police record?
我没看到警方记录
I didn't find a police record.
当然没有 档案是密封的
Yeah, of course not, it was sealed,
但是猜猜 我黑入了
but guess what, ya boy hacked in and--
等等 等着
hold on, wait for it.
一起殴打罪 二起故意伤人
One count battery, two counts aggravated assault,
法庭下令其进行愤怒管理治疗
court-ordered anger management therapy.
他不像是个坏人
He seemed like such a nice guy.
他还知道哈德森的书呆子歌♥呢
He even knew your Hudson nerd song.
你没事吧
Whoa, you okay?
显然翰威特先生的稳定性
It appears Mr. Hewitt's stability
不止是唯一的问题
isn't the only one in question.
我想我要躺下
I think I need to lie down.
我扶你去躺下
Yeah, I'll come with you.
谢谢
Thank you.
斯泰因教授的情况恶化了
Professor Stein is getting worse.
翰威特变成这样 都是因为我
And Hewitt's like this because of me.
而且因为我说过的话 杰佛逊·杰克逊
And now Jefferson Jackson will never come back
不会再回来了
because of what I said.
我只是不敢相信他能做到这地步
I just didn't believe that he has what it takes.
不是因为你不相信他
This isn't because you didn't believe in him.
有时 无限的可能性就在我们眼前
Sometimes, great possibilities are right in front of us,
而我们却看不到 因为我们选择视而不见
and we don't see them, because we choose not to.
我觉得我们应该对新事物保持开放的心态
I think that we need to be open to exploring something new.
她要死了吗
She's dying?
还剩几个月
A few months left.
我只是觉得我不能见她 老爸
I just don't think I can see her, Dad.
没关系的
And that's fine.
但是这事我们要讲清楚 爱瑞丝
But you and me need to be crystal clear about this, Iris.
如果你想和弗朗辛好好相处
If you want to have a relationship with Francine,
我没意见 你不必护着我
it's okay with me. You don't have to protect me.
我不是小孩子
I'm a grown man
这类感情我很久之前就处理过了
and I've dealt with these feelings a long time ago.
你就这样相信她了吗
So you-- you just believe her?
她过去的确做了一些不好的事
She's done some bad things in her life,
但她不会拿这种事来骗我们
but she wouldn't lie about this.
老爸 她就这样凭空出现
Dad, she shows up out of nowhere,
而且在我叫她走之后 她才说她要死了
and only says that she's dying after I told her to stay away.
她来中城不是为了我
Look, she didn't come to Central City to see me.
她是为你而来
She came because of you.
我只是想你知道一切
I just wanted you to know everything
这样你就能自己做出最好的决定
so you can make the best decision for yourself.
她始终是你妈妈
I mean, she is still your mother.
不管怎么说 不管你怎么决定 我想你知道
Either way, whatever you decide, just know,
我都会支持你
I got your back.
我知道
I know.
我猜猜
Let me guess,
你的车没问题
you don't got car troubles.
我是来道歉的 很抱歉我说了那些话
I came to apologize. I'm sorry for what I said.
没事 我接受你的道歉
It's fine. Apology accepted.
我们真的很需要你帮忙
Look, we could really use your help
拯救斯泰因教授
to save Professor Stein.
这么绝望吗
That desperate, huh?
是的
Yes.
我丈夫罗尼
My husband, Ronnie,
他以前是斯泰因教授的另一半合体
he used to be Professor Stein's other half.
其实他有份制♥造♥粒子加速器
He actually helped build the Particle Accelerator,
发生爆♥炸♥时 他也受到了影响
and when it exploded, he was affected by it too.
讽刺的是 这就是他
Ironically, that's how he got the chance
向世界展示他真正能力的机会
to show the world what he was truly capable of.
他为了保护这座城市而牺牲
And he died saving this city.
等等 他就是飞进黑洞的人
Wait, he was the guy that flew into the black hole?
就是他
That was him?
他是个英雄
He was a hero.
你也可以成为英雄
You can be one too.
我从未想过当英雄
I never wanted to be a hero.
我只想上大学
What I wanted was to go to college,
但是我家负担不起
but we couldn't afford it.
足球是我的机会 结果我连这机会也没了
Football was my way in, until that got taken from me.
我知道
I know.
我知道粒子加速器让你有所失
Look, I know the Particle Accelerator took something from you.
但同时它也赋予了你一些东西
but it also gave you something in return,
一些更加壮丽的东西
something even more spectacular,
成就更崇高事业的机会
the opportunity to be part of something bigger,
成为这个团队的一员 努力保护人们
to be part of a team that's working to protect people
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表