剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
So the good news is, in that timeline,
你造出了魔棒 而且成功了
you created the wand and it worked.
所以你只需再做一次
So you just got to do it again.
第一次再做一次
For the first time.
-是啊 压力真不大 -我可以帮你
- Yeah, no pressure. - I can give you a hand.
-两个世界里的尖子联手 -我喜欢
- Best of both worlds? - I like that.
你没事吧 哈里
You good, Harry?
没事 有什么可不好的呢
Yeah, why wouldn't I be?
节日忧郁症吗
Holiday blues?
他女儿还在极速手上一定让他很不好过
It can't be easy knowing Zoom still has his daughter.
是啊 我一会就回来
Yeah, all right, look, I'll be right back.
我有点事情要去处理
I have something I have to deal with.
好吧 上一次你俩这样看着我时
Okay, the last time the two of you were looking at me like that,
是你俩开着我的敞篷车出去兜风
it was when you both took my convertible on a joy ride and wrapped it around
然后还撞上了那棵大橡树
that big oak tree on Fairmont drive.
爸爸
Dad...
是这样 乔 我们有话要对你说
All right, Joe, we have something we need to tell you.
不
No...
是我有话要对你说
I have something that I need to tell you.
关于弗朗辛的
It's about Francine.
她离开我们的时候...
When she left us...
怀有身孕
she was pregnant.
那孩子生下来了吗
Did she have the baby?
是的
Yes.
他的名字叫沃利
His name is Wally.
沃利·韦斯特
Wally West.
华♥莱♥士♥的简称
Short for Wallace.
假如你是个男孩 我们就会给你起这名字
That's what we were gonna name you if you were a boy.
我也是几周前才知道这事的
I only found out a couple weeks ago.
爸爸 我很抱歉没早点告诉你
Dad, I am so sorry that I didn't tell you sooner.
这么多年过去了 她就是因为这事找到我们
That's why she reached out to us after all these years.
她想让我们知道 在...
She wanted us to know before... she...
在她去世前
Before she died.
我还以为弗朗辛不会再给我弄出什么意外了
And I thought Francine was running out of surprises.
我得回去工作了
I got to get to work.
爸爸 听我说 爸爸
Dad, listen-- dad.
对不起
I'm-- I'm sorry.
让我先平复一下
Just let me sit with it.
你觉得他不会有事吧
Do you think that he's gonna be okay?
不会的 我觉得
I do, yeah, I think--
只是一时难以接受
It's just a lot to take in.
他需要点时间来接受这个事实
He just needs a little time to process it.
不配点小棉花糖 可可都没啥味道
Cocoa isn't cocoa without the mini marshmallows.
你没在家 我检查过了
And you're out. I checked.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
敢闯进我家里来
Breaking into my home?
小心点 我给冷冻枪做了点小改动
Careful. I made an upgrade to the cold gun.
要是我松开枪柄
If I release my grip from the handle,
内核就会达到临界状态
the core goes critical.
你也许能躲过一劫
You might make it,
她就难说了
She won't.
我读了你那篇关于消失的中产阶级的文章了
Read your article on the disappearing middle class.
观点明确 行文流畅
Strong point of view. Nice prose style.
谢谢 能得到杀人狂的青睐
Yeah, well, who needs a Pulitzer
谁还需要普利策奖呢
when you have a homicidal maniac's seal of approval.
巴里没告诉过你吗 我有个十分艰辛的童年
Didn't Barry tell you? I had a rough childhood.
这屋子里谁的童年都没好到哪儿去
Everyone in this room had a rough childhood.
-忍♥着点吧 -你来这什么事 史纳特
- Get over it. - Why are you here, Snart?
圣诞节要到了 我想送你份礼物
I got the Noel spirit, wanted to give you a gift.
马登把杰西和我放出来杀死你
Mardon broke Jesse and me out to kill you.
杰西肯定是同意了 高兴地手舞足蹈
Jesse's on board, of course. He's shaking with excitement.
至于我 还是算了吧
Me, I'm gonna pass.
为什么 你长良心了
Why? You grow a conscience?
马登想要复仇 杰西想制♥造♥混乱
Mardon wants revenge. Jesse wants chaos.
这俩样我都不怎么感兴趣
I'm just not invested like they are.
你想说的是干这事捞不到钱吧
You mean there's no money in it for you?
我对无偿劳动一直都不怎么感冒
I was never much for non-profit work.
既然你跟他们不是一伙的
If you're not in with them,
那就告诉我他们在哪
then tell me where they are.
不 就把我想象成一个神秘圣诞老人吧
Nah, consider me more of a secret Santa.
并且 你那帮朋友都很热衷解密
Besides, you and your friends love to solve a good mystery.
别胡扯了 史纳特
You are full of it, Snart.
我觉得我和朋友们救了你妹妹
I think my friends and I saved your sister's life,
你受不了欠着我的人情
and you can't stand owing me a marker.
我本来不想告诉你
I hate to break it to you,
但你刚才的那种行为叫做讲信用
but that-- that right there is called honor.
继续 把话说完 我能看出你迫不及待
Go on, make your pitch. I can see you're dying to.
帮我阻止他们
Help me stop them.
不好意思 我对当英雄这种事不感兴趣
Sorry, I'm not interested in being a hero.
你这周恶棍当得却挺称职
Well, you're doing a pretty lousy job of being a villain this week.
圣诞快乐 巴里
Merry Christmas, Barry.
我刚才还在回想十年前
I was just thinking about a big drug bust
我和辛格开展的那次大规模的缉毒行动
that me and Singh made about ten years ago.
行动结束后 我们午餐去吃了牛排
Afterward, we went for a steak lunch
以庆祝工作圆♥满♥完成
to treat ourselves for a job well done.
点菜的时候
And while we were ordering,
我的胸口就有点异样
I got this feeling in my chest.
感觉好像心缩成了一团
Like my heart was being squeezed.
我就知道要出事了
I knew something wasn't right.
所以我就给你学校打电♥话♥
So I called your school
护士跟我说她刚好要打电♥话♥给我
and the nurse said to me that she was just about to call me.
爱瑞斯正被送往医院
Iris was on her way to the hospital.
那次她阑尾穿孔了
When her appendix burst.
我能意识到 心里能觉察到
And I knew it. I could feel it, right here.
我知道我的孩子需要我
I knew my kid needed me.
那么如果说当父母的都能感觉到
So if I have that feeling as a parent,
为什么我对自己的儿子就没这种感觉
why didn't I feel it from my son?
乔 你不知道他的存在过错不在你
Joe, it's not your fault that you didn't know about him.
不 是我的错
Yeah, it was.
弗朗辛跑出戒毒所那次
When Francine left rehab that last time,
我本该去找她
I should've looked for her.
我是个警♥察♥ 我本可以找到她的
I'm a cop. I could've found her.
把她带回来
Brought her back here.
再试一次 再努力一些
Tried again. Tried harder.
你那时是在保护爱瑞斯
You were protecting Iris.
20年以来我一直都这么告诉自己
I've been telling myself that for 20 years.
一个撒了20年的谎 我不是在保护她
A 20-year lie, but I wasn't protecting her,
我是在保护自己 我再也受不了了
I was protecting myself. I couldn't stand it anymore.
我再也
I couldn't--
我讨厌我自己不能帮弗朗辛
I hated not being able to help Francine.
所以说她死了对我来说更容易一些
So it was easier for her to be dead.
远离我的生活 远离我们的生活
Out of my life. Out of our lives.
但真的不是为了爱瑞斯
But it wasn't for Iris.
是我自私
I was being selfish.
却让那可怜的男孩付出了代价
And that poor boy paid the price.
乔...
Joe...
他生来就没有爸爸
He never had a father...
临睡前给他讲故事 教他怎么玩橄榄球
To read to him at night, show him to throw a football,
让他有安全感
to make him feel safe,
感受到爱
and loved.
谁能教他如何成为一个男子汉 巴里
Who taught him how to be a man, Barry?
"他" 我都不敢说出他的名字
"Him." I can't even say his name.
我都干了些什么
What have I done?
乔
Joe, look
你一直在我身边
you have been there for me
从我遇到你后的每一天都如此
Every day since I met you.
你一直都在
You have.
如果你有机会的话 你也会
You would have done the exact same thing for him
对他做同样的事情 我知道的
if you could have, I know it.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你的搭档去哪里了 斯皮沃特
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表