剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
这是我爸爸的
It was my father's,
在美洲战争时留下的
from the War of the Americas.
你刚说的是美洲战争吗
Did you just say War of the Americas?
我希望你只告诉我们丢了头盔
I wish you would have just told us you lost your helmet.
也不会让我们产生困扰了
Would have saved us all a headache.
确定想这样做吗 闪电侠
Well, sure you want to do this, Flash?
是的
Yeah.
让我看看你的厉害 闪电侠
Let's go see what you're made of...Flash.
我接进监控信♥号♥♥了
I'm in the security feed.
快去 巴里
Go, Barry!
是你吗 闪电侠
Is that you, Flash?
你找到这里来了
Found your way here.
我走了相当远
I came quite a distance.
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
你错了
You were wrong.
和往常一样
Like usual.
放了那个女孩
Let the girl go.
尽管来 但你若碰她一下
Have at it. But you touch her,
她就会爆♥炸♥
she goes boom.
即使你的速度也救不了她
And I think even you aren't fast enough to save her.
在这个世界你慢了不少啊 闪电侠
Quite a bit slower on this Earth, aren't you, Flash?
你没有速度了 是不是
You don't have your speed, do you?
斯利克分神了 上 巴里
Slick's distracted. Go, Barry.
-杰伊 -巴里
- Jay! - Barry!
帕蒂还活着
Patty's alive.
真是我的幸运日
Must be my lucky day.
极速派我来杀你
Zoom sent me here to kill you.
我必须把两个时空里的闪电侠都干掉
Now I get to kill The Flash from two worlds
才能回家
before I go home.
杰伊要窒息了
He's choking Jay.
巴里 赶快想办法
Barry, you gotta do something now.
来吧
Come on!
你没事吧
You okay?
我没事
Yeah. I'm okay.
干得好 孩子
Nice shot, kid.
闪电侠
Flash?
-来了 -来了
- Coming. - Coming.
你很擅长包扎
You're pretty good at this.
去年我经过了大量的练习
I've had a lot of practice over the last year.
你今天真的很勇敢
It was really courageous doing what you did today,
赤手空拳面对沙妖
standing up to the Sand Demon without any powers.
全都靠巴里
Barry did all the work.
我只是站在那 挨了几拳
I just stood there and took a few punches.
不止几拳
It was more than a few.
比我想象的要艰难
This is a lot harder than I thought.
这么以来 失去已经成为了
Losing something that was such a big part
造就我的重要部分
of who I was for so long.
我也失去了一些东西
I lost something that was a part of me, too.
很艰难
It's hard,
但每天都会变得容易一点
but it gets easier every day.
只是得找个新的生活方式
You just have to find a new way to live.
不同的人生
Just because it's a different life
并不代表会是最糟的
it doesn't mean it's a worse one.
无论是否能高速移♥动♥
And, speed or no speed,
在我看来 你今天依然是个英雄
in my book you were still a hero today.
只是抱歉
I'm just sorry
我们没能早点意识到这点
we didn't all realize it a little bit sooner.
尤其是我
Especially me.
让你们俩极速者好好聊聊吧
I'll leave you two speedsters alone.
听说大家都叫你红色极速者
So, I hear they call you the Scarlet Speedster?
是的
Yeah.
-你呢 -红色彗星
- What about you? - Crimson Comet?
押韵和昵称如何
What is it with alliteration and nicknames?
听着 杰伊
Hey, look, Jay...
谢谢你所有的帮忙
so, thank you for all your help.
并且一直对我如此耐心
And for being so patient with me.
不客气 孩子 你学得很快
Nah, anytime, kid. You're a quick study.
花了我不少时间才学会如何抛掷闪电
Took me a lot longer to learn how to toss lightning,
相信我
believe me.
看来我有个好老师
Then I suppose I had the right teacher.
要打倒极速就没这么容易了
It's going to be a lot harder to take down Zoom.
他是什么人
Who is this guy?
没人知道
No one knows.
他在我获得超能力的时候出现
He showed up around the same time as when I got my powers.
在我的世界里 他杀了很多人
Killed a lot of people in my world.
两年来我都在追踪他
I spent about two years tracking him down.
但是他太聪明 速度太快
But he was too smart, too quick.
他总是比我先行一步
He's always one step ahead.
你真认为他只是叫这些人来杀我吗
You really think he's just bringing these guys here to kill me?
极速一心想要消灭我
Zoom is obsessed with destroying me.
-现在他想消灭你 -是的
- Now he wants to destroy you. - Yeah.
他要做最厉害的
He needs to be the best.
并且会不惜一切代价
And he will do whatever it takes
来确保他是唯一的极速
to ensure he's the only speedster.
在所有的世界里
In any world.
中城警局
-斯皮沃特警官 -警探
- Officer Spivot? - Detective.
你应该在家休息
You're supposed to be home resting.
我真的没事 长官
I'm okay, sir, really.
很抱歉因为我 让你卷入了
Look, I'm sorry you got mixed up in all this mess
这些混乱中
because of me.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
你真的认为自己有条件
Do you really think you have what it takes
加入我的特别小组
to be part of my task force?
我知道我有 长官
I know it, sir.
我总是会检查我所考量的
Well, I always check the jacket of anyone
每一个人的底细
I'm considering for it.
我调查过你
In my research on you,
发现我们都认识同一个人
I found out we got a mutual acquaintance.
马克·马登
Mark Mardon.
我要你跟我说实话
I need you to be honest with me here.
你为什么要这么做
Why do you want to do this?
因为马克·马登杀了我爸爸
Mark Mardon killed my dad.
以前他在切斯特菲尔德有家小鞋店
He had a little shoe shop down on Chesterfield.
店里只收现金
It was a cash business.
有一天 他去费尔菲尔德银行
One night he went to Fairfield Bank
把每周的现金存进去
to make his weekly deposit,
结果马登兄弟来了
and the Mardon brothers showed up.
在他排队的时候
While he was waiting in line,
马克为了几百块一枪打死了我爸爸
Mark shot my dad in the face for a few hundred dollars.
几个月后 马克兄弟获得超能力
Then a few months later, Mark and his brother got powers.
两名杀人凶手获得了超能力
Two murderers got superpowers.
这就是我来的原因 长官
So that's why I'm here, Sir.
所以我不顾一切地要加入你的特别小组
That's why I'm so hell-bent on being on your task force.
因为坏人逍遥法外
'Cause there's some bad people out there
他们为所欲为
and they can do anything.
我也许没有超能力
And I may not have powers,
但我想要阻止他们
but I want to stop them.
你是我唯一知道想要抓住这些坏人的人
You're the only person I know who wants to do that, too.
周一早上八点
Monday, 8:00 A.M.
别迟到
Don't be late.
什么别迟到
Late for what?
加入特别小组 警探
The task force, Detective.
约瑟夫
Joseph.
好久不见
Been a long time.
好久不见
Yeah, it has.
你来这里干什么
Why are you here?
你不接我的电♥话♥
Because you didn't return my calls.
我想见你
And I wanted to see you.
还有我们的女儿
And our daughter.
电子图像有何进展
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表