剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Last time we listened to a guy with your face,
发生了很不好的事情
some bad things went down.
我们失去了我们所在乎的人
We lost people we cared about.
所有人都会失去一些在乎的人 斯♥诺♥
Everyone loses someone they care about, Snow.
真正磨练人格的是他们走了之后你怎么办
The real test of character is what you do once they're gone.
乔 把枪放下
Joe! Put the gun down!
他怎么还活着 你怎么还活着
How is he still alive? How are you still alive?
我不知道 因为你打偏了
I don't know, because you missed?
我在阻止他开枪打你
Hey, I'm trying to keep him from shooting you.
你这是帮倒忙呢 咱出去走走好吗
You're not helping. Let's take a walk, all right?
一切都好
It's all good.
我们认识一个能证实他言论的人
We know someone who can verify everything that this guy just said.
当心点
Be careful.
不知道你们这里有没有大贝利汉堡店
I don't suppose you have a Big Belly Burger in this universe, do you?
这太难以置信了
This isn't happening.
我知道这信息量很大
I know that this is a lot to take in,
但是刚才屋里那个人 不是威尔斯
but that guy back in that room, that's not Wells.
麦吉博士发誓说她看到了威尔斯
Dr. McGee swore she saw Wells.
他闯进了水星实验室
He broke into Mercury Labs.
什么 为什么你不告诉我
What? Why didn't you tell me this?
因为我不相信她
Because I didn't believe her.
我都不想有威尔斯还活着的想法
I didn't even want to consider Wells was alive.
艾迪将那个威尔斯的存在抹消了
Eddie erased that Wells from existence.
这男的他...他是别人
This guy is-he's someone else,
并且他说他是来帮我阻止极速的
and he says he's here to help us stop Zoom.
你怎么能直视得了他
How can you even look at him?
你觉得这对我来说很容易吗
You think this is easy for me?
这男人的长相 行为 声音都与那个
The guy in there looks, moves, sounds exactly like the guy
将一把刀捅入我母亲心脏的人一模一样
that drove a knife through my mother's heart.
我必须要克制自己不去杀了他
I have to resist the urge to kill him.
我在尽最大努力越过这障碍 好吗
I'm trying my best to get past that, okay?
你开枪打他 这没有帮助
You shooting him-that's not helping.
在失去这一切之后 我还以为最起码
After all our losses, I thought at least
我们能摆脱威尔斯
we were free of Wells.
我只想有那么一周
I just want one week
没有某个从过去来的人给我们个"惊喜"
where we're not surprised by somebody from our past.
我最好去和艾瑞丝说下
I better go fill in Iris.
祝你好运
Good luck.
中城新闻图报
幸灾乐祸吧 琳达
I hope you're happy, Linda.
坦纳的律师威胁要起诉我们
Tanner's lawyers are threatening to sue us.
抱歉 老大
I'm sorry, Chief.
我不管坦纳投了多少个好球
I don't care how many touchdowns Tanner throws.
我才不会采访一个打妻子的肌肉混♥蛋♥
I'm not interviewing some roided out jerk who hit his wife
除非他被指控家庭暴♥力♥了
unless it's to hold him accountable for domestic violence.
好吧 写你的报道吧 帕克
All right, run your story, Park.
体育版块以前可没这么多事
The sports page used to be a lot less complicated.
她投球了
She shoots.
她得分了
She scores.
拉尔金是我效力过的最好的编辑
Larkin is the best editor I have been worked for.
只不过 时不时的
It's just, every once in a while,
你要提醒下他 这已经是二十一世纪了
you have to remind him it's the 21st century.
但那不是真的他
But that's not really him,
不是艾迪牺牲性命阻止的那个威尔斯
the Wells who Eddie gave his life to stop?
显然不是
Apparently not.
这都成中城的日常了 对吧
That's life in Central City these days, right?
-你没事吧 -爸爸 我没事 真的
- You sure? - Dad, I'm fine, really.
那就好
Good.
我要你保持下去
I want to keep you that way.
-爸爸 -拿去
- Dad. - Take it.
我教你怎么用是有原因的
I taught you how to use it for a reason.
我也希望巴里是正确的
And I'm praying that Barry's right
这个威尔斯对我们无害
and this Wells means us no harm.
去年 你有艾迪照顾你
Last year, you had Eddie to look out for you,
但是现在...
but now...
你不可能谋杀一个
you can't murder somebody
所有人都认为死了的人 对吧
that everybody thinks is dead, right?
放起来吧
Put it away.
吉特咖啡店
你知道当我说我想喝一杯的时候
You do realize that when I said i wanted a drink,
我指的不是拿铁吧
I didn't mean a latte, right?
我说的是喝酒
I was talking about alcohol.
那种喝一杯就让你忘却烦恼的酒
Like, mind-numbing alcohol.
你得给他一次机会
All right, look, you got give him a chance, okay?
他不是极速者
He's not a speedster.
他只是从平行宇宙来的一个普通人
He's just a regular, normal guy from another universe.
我从没想过我会这么怀念时间旅行
I never thought I'd miss time travel.
时间旅行啊
Time travel, huh?
-真巧啊 -你好
- Hey! Are you kidding? - Hi!
现在还有能时间旅行的超能力者了吗
Is there a meta-human who can time travel?
不 没有 时间旅行不是真的
Time--no. Time travel's not real.
要是真的就太好了
Cause that would be pretty cool!
我可不觉得这有什么好的
Not so sure about that.
帕蒂 你认识西斯科·拉蒙吧
Patty, you know Cisco Ramon, right?
你是中城警局针对超能力者请来的科学顾问吧
Yeah, you're the scientific advisor on meta-humans to the CCPD, right?
-没错 就是我 -很高兴见到你
- Yeah, that's me. - Nice.
巴里 你知道吗 鲨鱼王那事我是对的
Hey, Barr, did you hear I was right about King Shark?
鲨鱼王 这名字不错 我喜欢她
King Shark? Nice name. I like her.
是啊 鲨鱼王差点吃了闪电侠
Yeah, yeah, King Shark almost ate The Flash.
闪电侠肯定不会这么弱的
Oh, nah, I'm sure The Flash had it handled.
我当时就在现场 我目睹了一切
Oh, no, I was there. I saw it all.
有个穿连帽衫的人救了他
Some hooded guy saved his life.
你目睹了一切 没受到什么刺♥激♥吗
Wait, and you're not, like, traumatized or anything?
我刚刚目睹了一个半人半鲨的生物
I just watched a half man-half shark
和史上速度最快的人来了一场恶战
take on the fastest man alive.
我爱死这座城市了
I love this city.
不好意思
See...sorry.
队长给我发短♥信♥了
Oh, uh, Captain just texted me.
他想让我把警方报告写了
He wants me to write my police report.
你想跟我一起写吗
Uh, you maybe want to write it with me?
今晚不行 我有别的事
Uh, I can't tonight. I'm busy. Um, yeah, sorry.
好吧
Oh, yeah, okay.
我要研究一些东西
I've just got science stuff.
我要研究一些很重要的东西
Stuff I gotta science the stuff out of.
也许下次可以
Maybe next time.
-好 那就下次 -好啊
- Yeah! Coolio. - Yeah.
我就不跟你们一起喝咖啡了
But I'm gonna actually skip the coffee
我先回去开始写报告了
and go get a head start, so...
很高兴见到你
Good to see you guys.
我也是
Yeah.
-你没搞错吧 -别挤兑我了
- For real? - Stop, all right?
我本来要约她出去的 结果这个鲨鱼人
I was gonna ask her out, and then a man-shark
差点把我吃了 威尔斯博士二号♥又突然出现
tried to eat me, and then Dr. Wells the sequel showed up.
我们能不能不叫他威尔斯博士
Okay, can we not use the name "Dr. Wells"?
我觉得叫他哈里就行
I'm just gonna call him "Harry."
好的 那就哈里
Okay. Harry, yeah.
你总是会遇见别的哈里
Listen, there's always gonna be Harrys out there,
可是你不能让这些来自平行世界的人
but you can't let the Harrys of the world
扰乱了你现在的生活
get in the way of you living your life.
去约帕蒂吧
Ask Patty out.
你得大胆一些
You gotta-- you gotta be bold.
你说的倒是好听
That's tough talk.
你上次问女生电♥话♥号♥码是什么时候
When was the last time you asked a girl for her number?
看我教你
Watch and learn.
我看着呢
I'm watching.
你好 有什么需要的吗
Hi. What can I get you?
-你好 -你好
- Hi, there. - Hi...again.
你想喝咖啡吗
Do you want some coffee?
我要点咖啡
Yeah, I'll get some coffee.
不 我不想喝咖啡
No, uh, no, I don't want coffee.
你知道我想要什么吗
You know what I do want though?
我要问你一件事
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表