剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Zoom has Linda.
他在楼顶
He's on the roof.
放开她
Put her down.
你喜欢用鱼饵来钓鱼吗
You like to fish with bait?
我也喜欢
I do too.
你得赶紧离开这里
You need to get out of here, okay?
不 你打不过那东西的
No, you can't fight that thing.
它就是个怪物
It's a monster.
快走
Just go.
极速不可能是人类
Zoom cannot be human.
他是 或曾经是
He is...or was.
巴里要怎么打败它
How the hell is Barry supposed to defeat that?
他为什么跑掉了
Why is he running away?
他没跑掉 他不害怕
He's not. He's not scared.
他准备要对他使用雷霆一击
Ooh, he's gonna thunderbolt him!
什么
What?
杰伊教他如何抛掷闪电
Jay taught him how to throw lightning.
你们看到了吗
Did you guys see that?
看到他用恶魔利爪抓住了闪电吗
See him catch a bolt of lightning with his demonic claws?
看到了
Yeah, saw that.
杰伊说得对 他不能独自战斗
Jay was right. He cannot do this alone.
他不是独自战斗
He's not alone.
-快跑 巴里 -不
- Run, Barry. - No.
我要看看威尔斯速度抑制血清是否有用
I'm gonna see if Wells' speed-dampening serum works.
你想怎么样
What do you want from me?
想要一切
Everything.
你想要成为我 是吗
You want to be me? Is that it?
你想要做英雄吗
You want to be a hero?
英雄会死
Heroes die.
你得能追上他们
Only if you can catch them.
巴里的速度怎么敌得过极速的速度
How is Barry gonna match Zoom's speed?
真是天才 他不是在赛跑
Genius. He's not gonna match it.
他要把把自身速度剔除在外
He's gonna take it out of the equation altogether.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
终极速度
Terminal velocity.
物体坠落可实现最大速度
The highest velocity attainable by a falling object.
-空中坠落吗 -自♥由♥坠落一击
- Falling through the air? - Yeah, freefall fight.
他们的牵引阻力等同于向下的重力
Their drag force equals the downward force of gravity,
合力为零 变成...
making the net force zero, making--
相等的速度 太聪明了
Equal velocities. That is genius.
永远别忘了
Never forget,
我是现今世上速度最快的人
I am the fastest man alive.
他快被杀死了
He's killing him.
巴里
Barry.
接下来就该你了
You're next.
巴里
Barry.
看看你们的英雄
Look at your hero.
这个人不是神
This man is no God.
他什么都不是
He is nothing!
中城警局
有闪电侠保护这座城市的日子已经终结
The days of The Flash protecting this city are over.
-别开枪 -把他放下
- No, hold your fire. - Put him down.
如果你们没有了宝贝英雄又该怎么办呢
Now what will you do without your precious hero?
快开枪 现在
Shoot that thing, now.
想得美
Nice try.
-有消息吗 -没有
- Anything? - No.
-你找到他了吗 -没有
- Do you have him? - No.
巴里
Barry!
哈里森·威尔斯
Harrison Wells,
你以为用他你就能打败我了吗
you thought you could defeat me with this?
我犯了个错误
I made a mistake.
没错 一个代价高昂的错误
Yes, a costly one.
再见 闪电侠
Good-bye, Flash.
你一样也是不够快
You, too, weren't fast enough.
不 不
No. No!
保持清醒 保持清醒 巴里
Stay with me. Stay with me, Barry.
别离开我 求你 巴里 拜托
Stay with me. Please, Barry, please.
这都怪你 如果巴里死了 你也要陪葬
This is all you! If Barry dies, you die.
乔 巴里的生命体征已经稳定了
Joe, Barry's vitals have stabilized.
放开他吧
Let's let him go.
不 凯特琳
No, Caitlin.
为什么 这对巴里有什么好处
Why? What good does that do for Barry?
这对我有好处
It's gonna help me.
乔 住手 谁是杰西
Joe, stop. Who's Jesse?
你是怎么
How do--
杰西是我的女儿
Jesse's my daughter.
极速抓走了她 你真的用震波感应了我
Zoom has her. You've-- you did vibe me.
-是的 -你看到了什么
- Yes. - What did you see?
我看见了你女儿
I saw your daughter.
她和极速在一起
She was with Zoom.
她还活着吗
But she's alive?
是的
Yeah.
和其他人一样是极速把你送到这来的吗
Zoom sent you here like the others?
你杀了闪电侠 就可以找回你女儿吗
You kill The Flash, and you get your daughter back?
唯一找回我女儿的办法就是
The only way I get my daughter back is,
我抓住极速
I capture Zoom.
你明白吗 你爱巴里
Do you understand? You love Barry.
我爱我女儿
I love my daughter.
而且只要极速还活着
And none of these children are safe
没有人会是安全的
as long as Zoom is here.
我试着在我的地球上抓住他
I tried on my Earth to capture him.
但我失败了
I failed.
我以为我可以把他带来这里
I thought I could bring him down here
让巴里帮助我
with Barry's help.
我错了
I was wrong.
我觉得他快要醒了
I think he's waking up.
巴里 巴里
Barry. Barry?
能听见我说话吗
Can you hear me?
你真是吓死我们了
You scared the crap out of us.
你昏迷了很久
You were gone for a long time.
情况有多糟
How bad is it?
很糟
Bad.
如果不是你恢复这么快的话 我真的很担心
If you didn't heal so quickly, I'd be very worried.
-琳达 她还好吗 -她没事了
- Linda, how is she? - She's fine.
她去了海滨城和几个朋友待在一起
She's staying with some friends out in Coast City.
极速呢
Zoom?
还是等你能起身好转之后
Let's-- let's worry about Zoom
再来担心极速吧 好吗
when you're up and about, okay?
不行 你需要躺着
Oh, no, you're staying put.
没错 说真的 你这次伤得挺重的
Yeah, seriously, you got your ass kicked.
不 伙计们 我的腿没有知觉了
No, guys, I can't feel my legs.
我的腿没有知觉了
I can't feel my legs.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表