剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Just remember what Jay said, okay?
这里的事都有点奇怪
Things here are all sorts of trippy.
听着 没事的
Look, it'll be fine.
我能应付
I can handle it.
很简单
It'll be easy.
自♥由♥公正的社会
自♥由♥公正的社会
这太疯狂了
Yo, this is crazy.
把你的手拿开
Get your hands off me.
队长
Captain?
听着 我什么都不知道
Look, I don't know nothin',
所以我无可奉告
So I ain't sayin' nothing'.
好
Okay.
死亡射手 什么...
Deadshot, wh--
那可不好笑 艾伦
That's not funny, Allen.
我讨厌这称呼
I hate that nickname.
好 听着 我知道我不是
Okay, look, I know I'm not--
不是局里枪法最好的 可是
I'm not the best shot in the department, but--
不是最好
Not the best?
罗通 你可是全局
Lawton, you are the worst
枪法最烂的好吧
shot in the entire department.
不如你在这里给辛格登记
Hey, why don't you book Singh here,
我一会儿就回来
and I'll be in there in a moment?
都听你的 搭档
Whatever you say, partner.
走吧
Come on.
顺便说一句
Oh, and just for the record,
上个月我的枪法水平等级
my marksmanship proficiency ratings
提高了两个点呢
went up by two points last month.
知道不
All right?
两个点
Two points.
爱瑞丝
Iris.
你是韦斯特警探
You're Detective West.
独一无二 不可替代
The one, the only.
对
Yeah.
你有空吗 犯罪现场鉴证员艾伦
Can I see you for a second, CSI Allen?
-好 -好
- Yeah. - Yeah.
你在干什么啊
Um, what are you doing?
干嘛啊
What?
我认为夫妻之间在
I think a little office PDA
办公室秀点恩爱没什么啊
between husband and wife is okay.
夫妻之间
Husband and wife?
对啊 宣誓和交换戒指之后
Yeah, that's what happens when you do the vows,
我们就是夫妻了啊
exchange the rings.
你的戒指呢
Where is your ring?
别人应该知道
People should know
你已经有主了
that you are a taken man.
-好奇怪 -那是什么
- That's so weird. - What's that?
超能力者警报程序
My meta-human alert app.
这上面显示你是个超能力者
It thinks that you're a meta-human.
那还真是奇怪
That is so weird.
是啊 肯定是坏了
Yeah, it must be on the fritz.
走吧
Let's go.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
回家
Home.
走吧
Come on.
你们是怎么想的
Where do you people get off
敢打劫中城皇家银行
robbing Central City's Royal Bank?
这城市属于极速
This town belongs to Zoom,
和我们这些他认为有能力执行他意愿的人
and those of us he deems worthy enough to enforce his will.
给你
Here.
拿走吧
Take it.
一千万个感谢
Thanks a million.
或者应该说是两千万
Or should I say two?
不要
No.
等等 求你
Wait, please.
别伤害我
Don't hurt me.
伤害你
Hurt you?
我只是想给你个吻
I just want to give you a kiss.
不是跟你说了要注意身后吗
Now what did I tell you about watching that behind?
我还以为那是你的活儿
I thought that was your job.
真不错 我唯一可以亲的人
Good thing the only man I can kiss
恰好是唯一想亲的
is the only one I want to.
刚收到消息 有穿越者过来了
Just got word some breachers came through.
我最喜欢
Ooh, you know my favorite thing
杀另一个地球来的人了
is to kill people from other earths.
今天你走运了
Today's your lucky day.
好棒
This is nice.
我们的家
Our home.
可能是我忘了吧
I mean, I forgot, I guess.
你怎么了
What is wrong with you?
你今天怪怪的
You've been acting weird all day.
我可能是有点不在状态
I'm just not myself, I guess.
你妈妈来过电♥话♥
Your mom called.
爸爸
爸爸
和妈妈
艾迪
布鲁斯
哈尔
戴安娜
这里是艾伦家
Allen residence.
您好
Hello?
-喂 -妈妈
- Uh, hello? - Mom.
天啊 怎么过了这么久才回电♥话♥
Wow, you certainly took your time calling back.
是啊 我 我很抱歉
Yeah, um, I'm-- I'm sorry about that.
谢谢你给的
Thank you so much
去亚特兰蒂斯过周年纪念日的票
for the anniversary tickets to Atlantis.
我和你♥爸♥爸一直想去来着
Your dad and I have always wanted to go.
你们高兴我就开心了
Um, I'm--I'm really glad you liked them.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你听起来怪怪的
You sound kind of strange.
我没事
I'm fine.
我 我...
I'm--I'm--
我懂
Hey, I know.
要不把机票留给你和爱瑞丝吧
Maybe I should give the plane tickets to you and Iris.
一次浪漫的旅行
Nice little romantic getaway.
借此机会还可以着手要孩子的事
You two could get started on giving me a grandchild.
不 我想让你们去
No, I want you to use them.
听到你高兴...
I'm really glad to...
我真的很开心 妈妈
hear you happy, mom.
我爱你 巴里
Aw, I love you, Barry.
我也爱你
I love you too.
好了 宝贝 再见
Okay, bye-bye, honey.
亲爱的 怎么了
Baby, what's wrong?
没什么
Uh, nothing.
就是...
It was, uh...
跟我妈妈聊得很开心
Um, it was just good to talk to my mom.
我们得做好准备了 是不是
We should get ready, yeah?
-是的 -好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
他在哪儿
Where is he?
我不知道 哪里都找不到他
I don't know. I can't find him anywhere.
他最好快点出现
Yeah, well, he better show up soon
都离开好几个小时了
because he's been gone for hours.
再过这么几个小时
And we only have so many of those left
极速就要来索取速度了
before Zoom needs the speed.
原来你说的是巴里
You're talking about Barry.
-是啊 -好吧
- Yeah. - Yeah.
别担心他 他没事的
Don't worry about him. He'll be fine.
不然你以为我说的是谁
Who'd you think I was talking about?
我还以为你说的是我
I thought you were talking about me.
-你 -是啊
- You? - Yeah
因为我们找到了巴里的二重身
'cause we found Barry's double,
我的二重身在哪儿
so where the hell am I?
我一直幻想着
You know, I always thought
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表