剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
That's exactly what I'm telling you.
得赶紧给这副护目镜取个名了
Those goggles are getting named immediately.
那就是说麦吉博士还活着
But that means Dr. McGee is alive.
-没错 -那好
- That's right. - Yeah, okay.
我们还有3小时52分钟的时间找到她
We have 3 hours, 52 minutes to find her
并阻止逆闪电
and stop Reverse-Flash.
行动吧
Let's do it.
-斯皮沃特 -你好
- Spivot. - Hey.
你一直在看案子的文档
Can't get away from those case files, huh?
只是有灵感翻一翻
Oh, just following up on a hunch.
你会怀念出外勤的日子的
You're gonna miss the action, right?
也许会有一点吧
Maybe. A little.
-我会想念你的 -我也会想你
- I'm gonna miss you. - Miss you too.
知道有人会想我还是挺开心的
It's nice to know someone will.
等等 这是在说巴里吗
Wait, we talking about Barry?
感觉我们说的是巴里
'cause it sounds like we're talking about Barry.
他一直跟我说 有些事情
He kept telling me there was stuff
不能让我知道
he couldn't share with me,
然而我为了查清到底是什么事
and I've been going a little crazy
已经快要疯掉了
trying to figure out what that stuff is.
是啊 巴里总是把事情藏在心里
Yeah, Barry's not great at sharing.
-你也是这样 -这是什么意思
- Neither are you. - What do you mean?
巴里刚才告诉我
Barry just told me that, you know,
他有时会帮你处理尖端科研实验室的事情
sometimes he helps you out with S.T.A.R. Labs stuff.
没错 他有空就会帮我
Yeah, he does when he has a few extra minutes.
我之前并不知道
I didn't know that.
我是说 我都在这工作这么久了
I mean, the whole time I've been working here
你从未说过这事
you never mentioned it to me,
但后来我知道原因了
but then I realized why.
我回顾了巴里之前的一些案子
I went through some of Barry's old cases.
这些案子都跟闪电侠挽救中城有关
All of them involved The Flash saving the day
而其中的一些细节
with details that
是巴里根本不可能知道的
Barry couldn't have possibly even known.
这很奇怪
That's weird.
是啊 的确很奇怪
Yeah, it-- it is weird.
但唯一能讲得通的
The only thing that does make sense
就是巴里是闪电侠
is that Barry is The Flash.
你见过巴里跑步的样子吗
Have you ever seen Barry run?
摇摇晃晃跟鸭子走路一样慢
He waddles like a slow-ass duck.
他不可能是闪电侠 帕蒂
There's no way he's The Flash, Patty.
还记得我刚来上班时
You know, when I started this job,
你跟我说工作中要学会撒谎
you told me I had to learn how to lie to do it.
你这谎撒得不怎么样 乔
You're a terrible liar, Joe.
再见
See you.
液氮装备挺棒
Nice nitrous kit.
总有一天你会被抓的
You're gonna get caught one of these days.
你心里很清楚 对吧 会被关进监狱
You know that, right? Get thrown in jail?
等不再需要付医药费了 我就不去比赛了
I'll stop racing when these hospital bills stop coming in.
我今天去看妈妈了
I saw mom today.
她说你有些日子没去看她了
She says you haven't been by in a while.
是的 她知道原因
Yeah, she knows why.
她觉得是因为你在生她的气
She thinks it's because you're angry with her.
我有理由生气
I have every right to be angry.
我活了20年 然后毫无征兆地
Nothing for 20 years, then out of nowhere,
她跟我说 我有个姐姐 还有个爸爸
she tells me I have a sister, I have--I have a father.
是啊 你难道忘了我也有相同的遭遇
Yeah, the same thing happened to me too, remember?
你这样会造成树欲静而风不止
But that shouldn't keep you from seeing her
子欲见而亲不待的遗憾
before you can't anymore.
不是的 不是这样的
No. Look...That's not what it is.
那是怎么回事 沃利
Then what is it, Wally?
我得走了
I got to go.
去年 我的未婚夫死了...
Last year, my fiancé died...
走得很突然
unexpectedly.
上一秒他还活着 下一秒就...死了
One moment he was here, the next...gone.
我都没来得及跟他道别
I didn't get a chance to say good-bye to him,
让他知道他对我多么重要
to tell him everything that he meant to me,
让他知道他就是我的全部...
that he was my world...
让他知道我爱他
that he was loved.
我一定要把握跟你妈妈 也就是我妈妈
But today I got to say good-bye to your mom.
道别的机会
My mom.
这能让遭遇了这些家庭变故的你我
And it helped us both find peace
得到内心的平静
with what happened to our family.
沃利 不要犯一个
Wally, don't make a mistake
让你遗憾终生的错误
you're gonna regret the rest of your life.
乘还有机会 去看看妈妈吧
Go see your mom while you still can.
没有发现超光子活动的迹象
No sign of tachyon activity.
我们快没时间了 一定要快点找到
We're running out of time. We've got to find them.
设备激活后 需要几分钟才能达到
It'll take a few minutes for the device to reach full power
全功率运转状态 但在找到它的时候
once it's activated, but when we find it,
你一定要快速到达
you're gonna have to get there fast.
-巴里 -怎么了
- Hey, barry. - Yeah?
有关杰伊的二重身 你还有别的发现吗
Have you found out anything else about Jay's doppelganger?
没有在这个地球找到杰伊·加里克
There's no Jay Garrick on this earth.
这就怪了 每个人都有二重身的
That's so weird. Everyone has a doppelganger.
要不直接问问杰伊
Maybe just ask Jay.
他人不错
He's a good guy.
问问他 我相信他会告诉你的
Just ask him. I'm sure he'll tell you.
好吧
Okay.
等我一下 怎么了
Hold on. What's up?
有麻烦了 帕蒂知道你就是闪电侠了
We got a problem. Patty knows you're The Flash.
-什么 -她打了我个措手不及
- What? - She caught me off guard.
好吧 是我演砸了
I mean, I played it off,
但你要想想 她那么聪明
but come on, she's a smart girl.
总之 她翻看了一些案子的文档
Anyway, she was going through some case files
再加上你那么古怪的行为
and you were acting all squirrely.
这会儿又怪到我头上了
This is my fault now?
-不 不怪任何人 -天啊
- No, it's nobody's fault. - Oh, my god.
-也许你该告诉她 -不行
- Maybe you should tell her. - No.
帕蒂是个值得信赖的人
Patty's trustworthy.
跟这个无关 乔
It's not even about that, Joe.
我不想又让一个人成为极速或逆闪电
I-I don't want another person that Zoom or Reverse-Flash
或其他超能力者可以牵制我的筹码
or any of these meta-humans can use against me.
我不想那样 帕蒂不能因此受到伤害
I don't want it. Patty can't get hurt over this.
发现超光子了 在87街和J大街那里
Tachyons! 87th and Avenue J.
那肯定是水星实验室秘密基地之一
Must be one of Mercury Labs' off-site facilities.
-黑进他们的... -我已经黑进了他们的安全系统
- Hack into their se-- - I've hacked in the security feed.
-一旦... -我比你快一步
- And once that-- - I'm one step ahead of you.
快点 巴里
Barry, hurry up!
充电完毕
It's charged.
你可以走了
You can go now.
你说过会放我走的
You said you'd release me.
是的 我说过 不是吗
Yes, I did. Didn't I?
他会杀了她的
He's gonna kill her.
-你还好吗 -嗯
- You okay? - Yeah.
好的 离开这里 好吗 快走
Okay, get out of here, all right? Go! Go!
我靠它才能回家
That was my way home!
你哪儿也别想去
You're not going anywhere.
你还没赢呢 闪电侠
You haven't won here, Flash.
我会另寻他法回去的
I'll find another way back.
你得先过了我这关才行
You're gonna have to get through me first.
你真觉得自己速度快得能阻止我吗
You really think you're fast enough to stop me?
我们走着瞧吧
Let's find out.
有本事就来抓我
Catch me if you can.
比赛开始了
Oh, it's on.
抓住他 巴里
Get him, Bar.
还不够快 斯旺
Not fast enough, Thawne.
我不会再输给你了
I will never lose to you again.
我们之间的纷争 现在就得结束
This war between us, it ends now!
巴里 你得停下
Bar, you got to stop!
巴里 别杀了他 逮住他就好
Bar, don't kill him! Just bring him in!
准备好牢房♥
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表