剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我却只有巴里
Barry's all I have left.
我向你保证
I promise.
我们会找到他的
We'll find him.
幸好有你在
Thank God you're here.
这活一般都是凯特琳的 但...
Caitlin's usually the one doing this, but...
心率正常
Heart rate's normal.
反射和呼吸也没问题
Reflexes and breathing are fine.
按理说她该醒了
She should be waking up.
但却还没醒
She's just not.
巴里当时也是这种情况
It was the same with Barry.
上次粒子加速器爆♥炸♥后
Um, after the first accident,
他陷入了无人能解释的昏迷中
he was in a coma that no one could explain.
那你们是怎么处理他的
What did you do with him?
他们 其实是威尔斯把他带到了这里
So they brought him here-- well, Wells brought him here.
另一个威尔斯
The other Wells.
对 那个威尔斯其实是斯旺
Right, the Wells who was actually Thawne.
-艾尔伯德 不是艾迪 -对
- Eobard, not Eddie. - Right.
关系有点复杂
It's--it's complicated.
总之 在我们照料下 威尔斯...
Anyway, we took care of Barry while Wells--
是斯旺给他做了治疗
Thawne--treated him.
还有当时的治疗记录吗
Are there any records of that treatment?
也许能找到治疗杰西的办法
We might find clues how to help Jesse.
有 都在楼下的仓库里
Uh, yeah, they'd be downstairs in the storage room,
在停尸房♥里
in the morgue.
天啊 你们还有停尸房♥
Ew, you guys have a morgue?
不是那种普通的停尸房♥
Well, it's not like a morgue morgue.
不...其实就是个穷♥人♥的停尸间
It's not--it's like a poor man's morgue, really.
类似停尸房♥
Morgue-ish.
那你们能帮我找来吗
Would one of you go get them, please?
好 不过得有人陪我去
Okay, well, I'm not going alone.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧 的确是个停尸房♥
Okay, so it's a morgue morgue.
但我们总得找个地方存放死去的超能力者
But, you know, we had to keep the dead meta-humans somewhere.
可似乎你不止是把他们存了起来
Yeah, looks like you did a lot more than just store them.
冒牌威尔斯可能为了研究做了些
Fake Wells might've done a few dissections
解剖实验
for study purposes.
而他这种行为都没让你们怀疑
And this didn't tip any of you off
他可能暗地里很邪恶吗
that he might be secretly evil?
那段时间很多都无法解释
It was a crazy time, okay?
当时发生了很多事
We had a lot going on.
我跟你说
I'll tell you what--
斯旺做事这么有条理是件好事
it's a good thing Thawne was so organized.
你能不能别再把东西碰倒了
Would you stop knocking stuff over?
是你吧 我什么都没碰
You stop. I didn't touch anything.
好吧 随你怎么说
Okay, whatever you say.
找到了 就这个 巴里之前的档案
Okay, this is it. This is Barry's ex-file.
僵尸
A zombie?
真的吗
For real?
托尼
Tony?
不 不是托尼 再也不是了
Nope, not Tony-- not anymore.
-躲我后面 -你躲我后面
- Get behind me. - You get behind me.
托尼
Tony!
-这还真是出乎意料 -不
- Didn't see that one coming. - No.
僵尸钢梁 这
Zombie Girder. This--
爱瑞丝
Iris.
很高兴你办到了 巴里
We're glad you made it, Barry.
你不是爱瑞丝
Not Iris.
还是你
It's just you again.
请坐 巴里 请坐
Sit, Barry. Sit.
你总是站着
You're always on your feet.
你记得这个地方对吧
You remember this place,
我们第一次接吻的地方
where we first kissed?
是的 当然记得 不过不是和你
Yeah, of course, except that wasn't you.
我们以为让你来这个地方
We thought you'd find this place
见到熟悉的面孔 会好受些
and our appearance less upsetting.
然而你似乎不开心
Yet you seem upset.
我的朋友们 我的城市
My friends, my city...
我的整个世界都危在旦夕
my whole world is in danger.
极速在用他从我这夺走的力量为非作歹
Zoom is on a rampage with the power that he stole from me,
而你们却把我困在这里
and you are keeping me here.
你被赋予了一种罕见而宝贵的天赋
You were given a rare and precious gift,
而你却排斥这种天赋
and you rejected it.
不 我并没有排斥
No, I did not reject it.
我放弃力量是为了拯救他人
I gave up my powers to save someone's life--
为了当英雄
to be a hero.
为了找回这力量我差点搭上了我的命
I nearly killed myself trying to get them back,
然后你们就把我带到了这里
when you brought me here,
鬼知道这是哪里
wherever here is.
-那不是我们的本意 -好吧
- That's not what we meant. - Okay.
如果你们情愿把这种力量
If you would rather have given these powers
赋予他人
to somebody else,
那为什么要把这力量给我
why did you give them to me?
因为你是闪电侠啊 巴里
Because you're The Flash, Barry.
我们有新麻烦了
We got a new problem.
我们的粒子加速器实验似乎复活了
Our accelerator experiment seems to have reanimated
停尸房♥里某位死去的超能力者
one of the dead metas in our morgue.
就像起死回生那样"复活"吗
"Reanimated," like brought back to life?
只是能活动 你看过《行尸走肉》吗
Life-ish. You ever seen "The Walking Dead"?
就像"行尸走肉"一样
It's "The Walking Dead,"
但没有高级脑部功能
but without higher brain function
而且脾气很不好
and with major rage issues.
虽然还不确定它会不会吃我们的脑子
Still unsure if our brains are on the menu, though.
-是哪个 -托尼·伍德沃德
- Which one? - Tony Woodward.
全身变成金属的校园恶霸吗
The bully from school who turned into the metal man?
情况可不大妙 西斯科
That's not good, Cisco.
历史重演了
History repeats itself.
先是悲剧然后变成喜剧
First as tragedy and then as farce.
威尔斯 同为父亲 相信我
Wells, as a parent, believe me,
我对你经历的一切很是难过
I have nothing but sympathy for what you're going through.
你仔细听我说
Listen to me closely when I say to you,
我们现在同时面对着很多起火情
we got a lot of fires burning at the same time,
而如果我们齐心合力
and if we all work together,
我们或许能把它们都扑灭
we just might be able to put them out.
让亨利来照顾你女儿吧
Let Henry take care of your daughter.
我和爱瑞丝来处理钢梁复活的事
Me and Iris will handle this Girder situation,
而你和西斯科才是科学家
but you and Cisco are the scientists.
巴里现在不知道在什么鬼地方
You're the only one who can bring Barry back
但只有你们才有能力把他救出来
from wherever the hell he is right now.
拉蒙
Ramon...
把那些病例给亨利
give those medical records to Henry,
五分钟后在缺口房♥间里等我
and meet me in the Breach Room in five minutes.
我们要开始干活了
We've got work to do.
现在我们只需找到托尼
Now we just need to find Tony.
是啊 但愿他还没来得及杀人
Yeah, hopefully before he kills someone.
拜托
Come on.
星城的大肚子汉堡好吃太多了
Big Belly Burger in Starling City is way better.
这里的难吃爆了
This place sucks.
天呐 那是你的车吗
Oh, my God. Is that your car?
没错
Oh, yeah.
那是我妈的车
That's my mom's car!
这东西安全吗
So how do we know this is safe?
你这"安全"是指什么
Well, define "Safe."
就是我的脑袋不会被融化
Safe, as in my brain's not gonna melt.
不会 这只是个简单的反馈回路
No. It's a simple feedback loop,
拉蒙 知道吗
Ramon, all right?
当你对巴里用震波时
When you vibe on Barry,
你的脑波给我发送了一段所需的数据
your brain waves send me the necessary data
查出困住巴里的三维地区
to pinpoint whatever dimensional pocket
或是宇宙角落
or corner of the universe that Barry is stuck in.
然后只要缺口一打开
And then we electrically stimulate
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表