剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
好吧
Yeah, um...
给你 这个是...
Here, it's just...
是我们的电♥话♥
it's our number.
考虑一下 好吗
Just think about it, okay?
谢谢你帮我促和这件事 约瑟夫
Thank you for putting this together, Joseph.
爱瑞丝的主意 不是我的
Iris's idea, not mine.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
爸爸
Hi, Dad.
爱瑞丝 这是弗朗辛
Iris... this is Francine.
你好
Hello.
你好 艾瑞丝
Hi. Hello, Iris.
需要我给你点杯咖啡什么的吗
Can I get you a coffee or something?
不用了 谢谢
Um, no, thanks.
咱们坐下说吧
Let's just sit.
我无法想象你已经这么亭亭玉立了
I can't get over what a beautiful young woman you've become.
还是个记者 我真为你感到骄傲
And a journalist? I'm so proud of you.
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
为什么是现在 二十年后
Why now, after two decades?
我想弥补之前的错事
I want to make this right with you.
那么不如先从为抛弃我们而道歉开始
How about you start by apologizing for walking out on us?
我很抱歉 真的真的非常抱歉
I am sorry, so very, very sorry.
这里有太多事你不知道
There's so much you don't know.
我相信你一定经历了很多
I'm sure that you've been through a great deal,
我也很感激你
and I can appreciate you feeling like this is
突然觉得现在是时候跟我相认了
suddenly the right time for you to want me in your life,
但我不觉得现在是时候
but that doesn't mean that it's the right time for me.
爱瑞丝
Iris...
没事的 爸爸
No, Dad, it's okay.
我想了很久
I've thought about this a lot,
把这些错算到你的头上不公平
and it wasn't fair for me to make you the bad guy.
所以我想亲自跟你说清楚
So I want you to hear this from me.
我不恨你 弗朗辛
I don't hate you, Francine.
我是真的希望你过得好
I do wish you well,
可是我们都分开生活了20多年
but we have lived separate lives for over 20 years.
就继续这样下去吧
Let's keep it that way.
我一直觉得
I've always thought
我生来应该做些更伟大的事
my destiny was for greater things.
变成更伟大的人
And people, of course.
等我们成功之后
Well, when it's all said and done,
飞行会是你众多超能力中最普通的一种
flying will be the least impressive of your new abilities.
人类终于实现了原子时代的梦想
Man finally achieves the promise of the Atomic Age.
凯特琳 发生了什么
Caitlin, what's going on?
你来得正好 这是亨利·翰威特博士
Hi, I'm glad you're back. This is Dr. Henry Hewitt.
这是巴里·艾伦和马丁·斯泰因博士
This is Barry Allen and Professor Martin Stein.
你好
How do you do?
传说中的马丁·斯泰因
The illustrious Martin Stein.
我在哈德森读了你所有的文章
I've read all your papers back at Hudson,
尤其是有关转化的 写得太好了
especially on transmutation. Fascinating.
-你就是个学术传说 -你过奖了
- You're a legend. - Oh, please.
我没你说的那么厉害
I think you're overestimating my contribution to the field.
-我很高兴你有这种积极性 -他难道不好吗
- I—I appreciate your enthusiasm. - Isn't he great?
他的野心就跟德克萨斯一样大
He's got an ego the size of Texas,
不过也就还好了
but, yeah, he's all right.
说起来 杰佛逊·杰克逊呢
So, where's Jefferson Jackson?
还需要点时间说服他
We just need more time.
我们没时间了
We don't have more time.
我没法给拐杖
I couldn't find another power source
再找一个能量源 现在这个也快没电了
for the cane and that thing's running out.
那就合体吧 翰威特同意了
Okay, then let's do the merge. Hewitt's in.
什么意思 你把火风暴模型的细节都跟他说了
What do you mean? You told him the details of the Firestorm Matrix?
是啊 变成火风暴可不是那么简单的
Absolutely, becoming Firestorm is a huge life change.
他要知道自己面对的是什么
He needs to know what he's getting himself into.
如果我还记得的话 向量 方差 斜边
If I remember correctly, vector, variance, hypotenuse--
质子 中子 来读哈德森大学
Proton, neutron, go H.U.!
看看 多美妙
Aw, look at that, that's so cute.
如果成功了 我们就有两个斯泰因教授了
We'll have two Professor Steins if this works.
会成功的
It's gonna work.
是啊
Yeah.
好
Okay.
当我把这个连接器放到你胸膛上
When I put this splicer on your chest
你会觉得热
you're gonna feel a rush.
那是先导分子被释放进你身体的原因
That's a molecular primer being released into your body.
接着你和斯泰因教授进行身体接触 然后
Then you can make physical contact with Professor Stein, and...
火风暴模型会帮助你们合体
Firestorm Matrix will take over.
很好
Easy enough.
准备好了吗
Ready?
现在就是最好的时机了 谢谢你 亲爱的
No time like the present. Thank you, my dear.
好吧
Okay.
再试试
Try again.
没想到会这样啊
This is unexpected.
应该要有什么反应才对吧
Something's supposed to be happening, right?
为什么没起作用
Why isn't it working?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许
Uh, well,
也许你们两个完全不匹配
looks like you two aren't compatible after all.
我还是把它拿下来吧
I'm just gonna...
所以我的努力白费了
So all this was for nothing?
相信我 现在最失望的是我
Believe me, no one is more disappointed than I am.
我看不一定
Yeah, don't be so sure about that.
下一次
Next time,
在你给别人希望之前 先把自己的工作做好吧
try to get your act together before you get someone's hopes up.
尖端科研实验室
600层
把展示会挪到下周二
Move the show-and-tell to next Tuesday,
提醒我明天打给理查德讨论股东大会的事
remind me to call Richard tomorrow about the shareholders meeting,
换掉斯♥诺♥博士的事情现在是什么进度了
and where are we with the replacement for Doctor Snow?
是应用科学楼
Applied sciences.
停下
Stop!
不许动
Don't move!
哈里森
Harrison?
韦斯特警探 谢谢你赶过来
Detective West, Thank you for coming.
麦吉博士 这是我的新搭档
Doctor McGee, this is my new partner,
斯皮沃特警探
Detective Spivot.
很高兴见到你
It's nice to meet you.
斯旺警探的牺牲让我也感到很痛心
I was saddened by Detective Thawne's passing.
请把我的慰问转达给你女儿
Please extend my condolences to your daughter.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在电♥话♥里说此事比较敏感
On the phone you mentioned this was a sensitive matter.
是的 我之所以直接联♥系♥你
It is, and I called you directly
是因为我一直很欣赏你的谨慎
because I've always appreciated your discretion in the past.
过奖了 你能告诉我是什么被盗了吗
Of course, can you tell me what was stolen?
重点不在被盗的产品 而是行窃的人
It's not so much what was stolen, but who stole it.
昨晚闯进大楼的人
The person who broke into my facility last night
是哈里森·威尔斯
was Harrison Wells.
哈里森·威尔斯已经死了
Harrison Wells is dead.
我好像记得
I seem to recall the circumstances
他如何去世的你们还没弄清
around his passing were a bit inconclusive.
有没有可能他还活着
Is there any possibility he could be alive?
不可能
Zero possibility.
我跟他相识超过二十年了
I knew the man for over 20 years.
我知道我看见了什么
I know who I saw.
唯一特别不同的就是
The only thing distinctively different was...
他又能走了
he's walking again.
我说过 我很信任你的谨慎
Like I said, I trust your discretion.
你可以在这栋楼里任意走动
You have full access to the facility.
再次感谢你 警探
Thank you again, Detective.
最开始是鲨鱼男 现在又是死人复生
First a shark-man, now a dead man walking.
我们得联♥系♥巴里 让他过来
We need to call Barry, get him in here first.
巴里不能知道
Barry can't hear about any of this.
为什么
What--why?
因为他现在已经很忙了
Because he's got a lot on his plate.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表