剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
这并不可笑
It's not funny.
是的
Yeah...
不过我喜欢看你笑
but I like it when you smile.
好了 准备好了吗
Okay, ready?
开枪 西斯科
Shoot me, Cisco.
是闪电侠
It's--d--Flash!
西斯科 丽萨怎么样了
Cisco, how's it going with Lisa?
正在关键时刻呢 伙计
Uh, kind of in the middle of it right now, buddy!
好吧 我们需要拿出那个炸♥弹♥
All right, we need that bomb out.
抢劫马上就会失败
The heist is going down right now.
时间到了
Time's up.
快离开这里
Let's get out of here.
你唯一能回的地方就是铁山监狱 路易斯
Only place you're going is back to Iron Heights, Lewis.
-你想打赌吗 -我想打赌吗
- Ah, you wanna bet? - Do I wanna bet?
别打赌 给我一分钟
Do not bet! Give me a minute.
你告诉我 什么样的人
Tell me this, what kind of man
会把炸♥弹♥放在自己女儿身体里
puts a bomb in his own daughter?
一个非常富有的人
A very rich man.
开枪射他 儿子
Shoot him, son.
杀了他 否则你就别想活着见到你妹妹
Kill him or you'll never see your sister alive.
开枪 西斯科
Do it, Cisco.
我取出炸♥弹♥了
I got the bomb out!
丽萨安全了
Lisa's safe.
你跟闪电侠合作了吗
You're working with The Flash?
我以为你恨他
I thought you hated him?
但是我...
Not as much as I...
更恨你
hate you.
丽萨安全了
Lisa was safe.
你为什么要那样做
Why did you do that?
他伤了我妹妹的心
He broke my sister's heart.
只有这样才公平
Only fair I break his.
上次来铁山监狱是看我爸爸
Last time I was in Iron Heights, I was visiting my Dad.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me too.
-而你杀了他 -他活该
- And yet you killed him. - He deserved it.
你觉得有意思吗
Is that funny to you?
并不
No.
有意思的是我终于知道了你的秘密
What's funny is I finally figured out your secret.
什么秘密
And what secret would that be?
为了保护你妹妹 你不惜做任何事
You'd do anything to protect your sister.
我也知道你的秘密了
Well, I know your secret too.
你最好希望我别在睡觉的时候说出来
Better hope I don't talk in my sleep.
你不会的
You won't.
今天只是证明了我一直都知道的一件事
Today just proved what I've always known.
你有善良的一面 史纳特
There's good in you, Snart.
你不必向我承认
And you don't have to admit it to me,
但你内心知道
but there's a part of you that knows
不必让自己的过去来定义你
you don't have to let your past define you.
你内心真正想要做的事
A part of you that really wants
不止是成为一名罪犯
to be more than just a criminal.
难道我应该像你一样成为英雄吗 巴里
So I should be a hero like you, Barry?
再说一次 那活到底有多少钱
What exactly does that pay again?
只是时间的问题
It's just a matter of time.
你在这里会有很多时间的
Something you'll have a lot of in here.
没你想的那么多
Not as much as you think.
后会有期
Be seeing you.
你真的认为人会改变本性吗
You really think that leopard's gonna change its spots?
会的
I do.
也许我们该把他列入超能力者阵营
Maybe we should transfer him to the meta-human wing anyway.
我已经叫帕蒂着手去办了
I already got Patty on the paperwork.
我想谢谢你
Hey, I wanted to thank you
给我的建议
for the advice you gave.
我和爱瑞丝说了
I told Iris.
她会和弗朗辛好好谈谈
She's gonna sit down with Francine.
虽然很难接受 但是这是最好的结果
It was hard, but it was for the best.
很高兴帮到你 不客气
I'm glad. Any time.
-你是个好儿子 巴里 -我知道
- You're a good son, Barry. - I know.
谢谢
Thank you.
想不到在这里见到你
Fancy seeing you here.
我们不能再这样巧遇了
We have to stop running into each other like this.
我知道 我们应该安排一下时间
I know, we should just make a schedule or something.
好极了 那我就
Okay, great. Well, then I'll just have,
让我的手下联♥系♥你的手下
you know, my people call your people.
问题来了 我们俩都没有手下
See, that's the problem. Neither one of us have people.
那要怎么办呢
So how are we possibly gonna do this?
给 这是我的号♥码
There. My number.
你是这意思吧
That's what you meant, right?
是的
Yes, it--
-不是 -我
- No. - Yea--I--
你不是这意思
No you didn't.
不如这样吧
Um, you know what, though?
其实我一直想把我号♥码给你
I've actually been meaning to give you my number
万一你对案子有疑问呢
in case you had questions about a case.
有时接通调度中心电♥话♥时
You know, sometimes when you call through dispatch,
线路却不畅通
it gets all jammed up--
这样很有效率
And this is efficient.
同样身为一名执法人员
And as law enforcement colleagues,
-效率很重要 -没错
- efficiently is important. - Yes, it is.
不 我就是这么想的
No, that's a-- yeah-- that's exactly what I was thinking too.
好的 太好了
'Kay, great. Awesome.
好 回头见
Okay, I'll see you.
好
Yeah.
说笑的
Just kidding.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
没事
Yep.
要走了吗
So, taking off?
想说句再见和谢谢
Thought I'd say good-bye and thank you.
我不会在任何人体内放炸♥弹♥的
Yeah, well, I wouldn't leave a bomb in anyone.
-包括你 -不止这些
- Not even you. - It's more than that.
当我觉得软弱时 你在身边陪着我
You were there for me when I was feeling weak.
我讨厌软弱的感觉
I hate feeling weak.
让我很难相信人
It's hard for me to trust people.
可我却相信你
I trusted you.
也许你会成为我第一个真正的朋友
You know, you might actually be my first real friend.
这里面有真心话吗
Is any of that true?
下次见 西斯科
Till next time, Cisco.
回头见 金色滑翔者
Later, Golden Glider.
神速炮
The Speed Cannon.
大家快看
Look at that.
你们真的做出来了
Dudes, you actually built the thing.
加里克先生 最近在我身体抱恙期间
Mr. Garrick, I am quiet impressed by what you've accomplished
你完成了很了不起的事
during my recent wellness hiatus.
-你们测试过没 -还没
- Have you tested it out yet? - Not yet.
你要试试吗
You wanna do the honors?
不不不 现在我
No, no, no, no. Now that I, uh--
现在我的健康恢复到了最佳状态
now that I am back to optimum health,
-让我来 -你
- please allow me. - Oh, would you--
精彩
Excelsior!
-你怎么让它稳定下来 -色味连锁相夸克物质
- How did you stabilize it? - CFL Quark Matter.
负能量密度与正表面压力
Negative energy density with positive surface pressure.
太聪明了
That's genius.
你做出了色味连锁相夸克物质
You created CFL Quark Matter?
我的地球在这方面的技术已经很完善了
It's something we perfected on my Earth.
有空告诉你们
I'll show you sometime.
你说的有空指的是几分钟之后吗
You mean, sometime in the next few minutes?
看来是时候了
Oh, yeah I guess this is it?
-我是时候回家了 -现在吗
- Time for me to go back home. - Right now?
缺口方面 我们还需要你的帮忙
I mean we still need your help with the Breachers.
我的首要任务是极速
My first priority is Zoom.
我要查明他的意图
I need to find out what he's up to.
用什么方法偷走我的速度
How he stole my speed.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表