剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
你们走吧
Just go, all right?
趁极速回来前
Before Zoom comes back.
我们不会把你留在这
We're not leaving you here.
我无法逃脱这座牢笼
I can't get out of this cell.
我试过了
I've tried
很多次
a lot.
我的速度还不足以穿过这面墙
I'm not fast enough to phase through this.
你们得...
You got--
快走吧 好吗
just leave, all right?
快走吧
Just leave.
你知道 我们费了多大劲
Do you know what we did
才到这里吗 巴里
to get here, Barry?
我们说服了她
We convinced her--
冰霜杀手
Killer Frost--
来给我们引路
to show us the way.
然后我们爬上了外面陡峭的悬崖
Then we climbed some insanely steep cliffs
是踩着冰做的支点爬的
outside on footholds made of ice--
是冰啊
ice.
我们都冒着生命危险
And all of us risked our lives,
明知道极速在追捕我们还是要去救杰西
knowing Zoom was after us, to rescue Jesse...
救你
and you.
我不认识你
Now, I don't know you,
你也不认识我
and you don't know me,
但我要告诉你
but I can tell you that today,
今天我 我做到了我从不认为可能的事情
I--I did things that I never thought possible,
因为我要向我妻子证明
because I needed to prove to my wife
向我自己证明我可以
and to myself that I could.
既然我今天能够实现不可能
Now, if I can do the impossible today,
你也可以
so can you.
我只是巴里·艾伦
I'm just Barry Allen,
但你是闪电侠
but you're The Flash.
如果你告诉自己
If you tell yourself
你可以逃出这里
you can phase out of there,
你就能做到
you'll do it.
好吧 我们走
Okay, let's go.
-快走 -等一下
- Go, come on. - Wait, wait!
我们不能抛下他
We're not leaving him.
巴里 没时间了
Barry, there's no time.
他哪也去不了
He's not going anywhere,
你们也是
and neither are any of you.
谢谢你
Thank you
带他们到我面前
for bringing them to me.
你出♥卖♥♥♥我们
You double-crossed us?
他杀了罗尼
He killed Ronnie!
看来我的心正如你想的那样冰冷
Guess my heart is as cold as you thought after all.
我简直无法相信
I can't believe you.
你要知道 另一个你会对你
Just so you know, you would be very disappointed
非常失望
in you right now.
极速
Zoom.
放他们走
Let them go.
你要的只是我和巴里
All you need is me and Barry.
你说的没错
You're right.
我也许还不能杀掉你们
I may not be able to kill you yet,
但我能杀他们
but I can kill them.
不 不
No, no! No...
我跟你说过我会在你父亲面前杀了你
I told you I'd kill you in front of your father.
不 不
No! No!
不
No...
快离开
Get out of here.
凯特琳
Caitlin.
你说得对
You were right.
他杀了罗尼
He killed Ronnie.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不会抛下他离开的
I'm not leaving without him.
巴里 没时间了
Barry, there's no time.
没时间了
There's no time!
我拖不了多久
I can't hold him forever.
我会在一切结束之后回来找你的
Hey, I'm coming back for you when this is over, all right?
快走
Go!
我会回来的
I'm coming back!
杰伊 我们得做点什么
Jay, we need to do something.
我们只能重启电磁绝缘子
Our only chance is to reboot the electromagnetic insulators
希望夸克物质能再平均分布
and hope the Quark Matter redistributes equally.
我们要怎么做
How do we do that?
我们要手动操作
We have to do it manually.
但是在它们启动的时候
But you can't be near the stabilizer rings
你不能靠近稳定环
when they power on,
不然你会被吸进缺口
or you'll get sucked into the breach.
如果我能制出一个漩涡来抵消拉力就不会
Not if I create a vortex to counteract the pull.
你不能同时做到两件事
You can't do both at the same time.
凯特
Cait...
我一定要试试
I have to try.
我帮你
I'll help you.
什么 爸爸 不要
What? Dad, no.
如果这能把巴里带回这个地球 我就要做
Look, if it brings Barry back to this Earth, I'm doing it.
你确定吗
You sure?
我们说得越久 我就会越不确定
The more we talk about it, the less sure I'll be,
所以让我们放手一搏吧
so let's just do it.
好
Okay.
每一个稳定环都有一个超控电门
There's an override switch on every stabilizer ring.
我制出漩涡
I'll create the vortex.
你按下所有电门 应该就能全部重启
And you flip all of them. They should all reboot.
知道了
Got it.
完成之后 你启动神速炮
Once that's done, you power up the cannon.
缺口应该就会稳定下来
The breach should stabilize.
如果它没稳定下来呢
And what if it doesn't?
那我们就不走运了
We're all out of luck.
终极速度9快用完了
The Velocity-9 is running out!
杰伊
Jay!
现在我们知道终极速度9可以维持多久了
I guess now we know how long the Velocity-9 lasts.
-你还好吗 -还好
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
希望他们还好
I just hope they are.
我还好 就是看上去不太好
I'm fine. I'm just a mess.
你们必须离开中城
You need to get out of Central City, all right?
任何你们能够逃离极速魔爪的地方
Any place you think you'll be safe from Zoom.
是的 我们有一些在亚特兰蒂斯的亲人
Yeah, we, um-- we have some family
他们能帮助我们
in Atlantis that can help us.
好的 好
Yeah, okay, good.
你也许没有像我这样
You may not have been struck by lightning
被闪电击中
over here like I was,
但今天 你冒着生命危险
but today, you risked your life
去救你不认识的人
to save somebody you didn't even know.
做英雄就是如此 巴里
That's a hero, Barry.
谢谢你们
Thank you both.
巴里
Barry...
在你的地球上我父亲还活着吗
is my father still alive on your Earth?
是的 他还活着
Yeah, he is.
帮我给他一个拥抱 好吗
Give him a hug for me, will you?
我会的
I will.
你们也要去个安全的地方
You guys need to get someplace safe too.
你们要去哪里
Where are you going?
我们唯一能去的地方
The only place we can.
爸爸 我们不能就这么走了
Dad, we can't just leave.
我们必须走 亲爱的
We have to, honey.
什么 你要我放弃在这里的一切吗
What, you want me to leave everything I have here?
我的朋友 我的家人
My friends, my family--
我的生活
I mean, my life.
你在这不再有生活可言
You don't have a life here anymore.
我也没有
Either do I.
极速太强大了
Zoom is too powerful.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表