剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
I didn't want to see your ugly mug around here again?
但你不得不看 韦斯特警探
Well, you're gonna have to, Detective West.
这样我就能干掉闪电侠了
So I can get to the Flash.
我喜欢你 你来当诱饵...
I like you. You'll do the trick...
刚刚好
just fine.
你终于恢复理智了吗
Finally come to your senses?
沙妖绑♥架♥了一名警♥察♥
Sand Demon kidnapped a police officer.
一个我认识的女人
A woman that I know.
你需要我的帮助吗
And you need my help?
我需要你帮我们一起救她
I need you to help us save her.
以免事态变得更严重
Before something happens.
看来你没得选必须要信任我了 小子
I guess you're gonna have to trust me now, huh, kid?
我们需要找出任何湿度较大的建筑
We're looking for any structures that promote humidity.
温室 种植大棚 那一类的建筑
Greenhouses, grow rooms, anything of the sort.
如果他开始出现脱水状态的话
His body will literally start to fall apart
他的身体就会崩溃
if he becomes dehydrated.
-就像干掉的沙子 -没错
- Like dry sand. - Exactly.
沙妖总是从两方面展开进攻
Sand Demon always attacks on two fronts.
他会声东击西
He creates a diversion,
等你分神之后 就发动袭击
then strikes when you're distracted.
好的 我们要做什么
Okay, then what do we do?
我们利用你的速度找到他
We use your speed to get to him
在他进行声东击西之前
before the distraction can happen.
杰伊 我要怎么阻止一个
Jay, how do I stop somebody
可以从我指缝里面溜走的人
who can slip through my fingers?
利用我一直无法做到的方法
The way I was never able to.
利用闪电
With lightning.
你这是要叫来宙斯吗
Yo, are you about to pull a Zeus right now?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
巴里将要用力投掷出
Barry's gonna hurl lightning
他奔跑时产生的能量闪电
from the energy he creates when he runs.
因为闪电加上沙子就等于
Because lightning plus sand equals
玻璃
Glass.
是时候学个新技能了 孩子
Time to learn something new, kid.
好吧
All right.
稍等一下
Give me a sec.
你还好吗
Hey, are you good?
是辛格
That was Singh.
中城警局还是没能有任何发现
CCPD still hasn't found anything yet.
讽刺的是 一开始我就不希望帕蒂
Irony is, I didn't want Patty to have anything to do with
和这该死的特别行动小组有什么关系
the damn task force in the first place.
她被劫走都是因为我
And she gets taken because of me.
不不 这不是你的错 好吗
No, no, no, this isn't your fault, all right?
很难不那样想
It's hard not to think that.
听着 我们会找到帕蒂的 好吗
Well, look, we're gonna find Patty, all right?
无论需要什么代价
Whatever it takes.
闪电侠要会来治你的 知道吗
Flash is coming for you, you know?
当然 我很肯定他会来
Yes, I'm sure he is.
你打不过他的
You can't beat him.
不管你有什么能力
I don't care what powers you have.
那可不一定
I wouldn't be too sure about that.
这就是你建造那个冲击炸♥弹♥的原因吗
Is that why you need to build that concussive bomb?
是的 我知道那是什么
Yeah, I know what it is.
我是警♥察♥ 我之前见过
I'm a cop. I've seen one before.
这个杀不死闪电侠
This isn't gonna kill the Flash.
我会杀死他
I am.
这个会杀了你
This...is gonna kill you.
你知道你只是运气好 对吧
You know you got lucky, right?
你觉得你是被选中之人
You think you were chosen.
我们其余的人什么都不是
The rest of us don't mean anything.
但那不是真的
But it's not true.
你只是恰好在那个时间出现在合适的地方而已
You were just at the right place at the right time.
获得这些能力没有改变你的本性
Getting those powers didn't change who you are.
它们只突显了你人格中最糟的部分
They only highlighted the worst parts of who you already were.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
也许不对
Maybe not.
不管怎样 你和闪电侠马上要见证
Either way, you and the Flash are about to find out
这些最糟的部分了
what those worst parts are.
不匹配
我搜寻了中城所有闲置建筑
I've searched all the vacant buildings in Central City
没有一个和我们要找的描述相符
and none of them fit the description that we need.
我检查了输电网络图是否有飙升
And I've looked at any draw upticks on the electrical grid.
恐怕没什么异常
Nothing out of the norm, I'm afraid.
我们要不惜一切代价
We gotta do whatever it takes.
我马上回来
I'll be back.
好了 加把劲
Okay, come on.
闪电侠要来找你 知道吗
Flash is coming for you, you know?
是的 我知道他会来
Yes, I'm sure he is.
你无法打败他
You can't beat him.
无论你的能力是什么
I don't care what powers you have.
这我可说不太准了
I wouldn't be too sure about that.
不
Oh, no.
拉蒙先生
Mr. Ramon?
你在这下面做什么呢
What are you doing down here?
我知道帕蒂在哪了
I figured out where Patty is.
你是怎么办到的
And how exactly did you do that?
凭直觉
Just a hunch.
我们得告诉巴里
We gotta tell Barry.
再来
Again.
我已经持续一个小时了
I've been doing this for an hour.
没什么作用
It's not working.
因为你急于求成
It's because you're trying to rush it.
这一次需要你慢下来
This is the one time you need to slow down.
让能量贯穿全身
Let the energy pass over you,
然后把它指引到你想要的地方
then simply direct it to where you want it to go.
好了 杰伊
All right, Jay...
我不知道能否及时学会这个
I don't know if I'm gonna get this in time.
你会学会的 我相信你
You'll get it. I believe in you.
上一个这样教我的人
The last person that helped me like this
是我敬仰的人
was a man that I looked up to.
崇拜的
Idolized.
他教会了我如何更快 如何更强
He taught me how to get faster, how to get stronger,
如何用我的能力去救人
how to use my powers to save people.
也是这个人谋杀了我母亲
That same man murdered my mother.
这很不幸
It's a tough break,
但我不是他
but I'm not him.
知道
Yeah.
我知道他们在哪了
I know where they are!
废弃的香车叶草种植屋
The abandoned Woodruff grow house.
斯利克就把帕蒂关在那
That's where Slick's keeping Patty.
伙计 好样的
Dude, great job.
而且我想到了 如果我是沙妖
And I was thinking, if I were Sand Demon
我要攻击两个疾驰的极速者的话
and I were attacking a speedster on two fronts,
我大概会先让你们减速
I would probably want to slow you down,
比如用震荡爆弹或类似的东西
like, by using a concussive bomb or something like that.
这想法不错
That's a good thought.
他从前对我用过这个
He's actually used one on me before.
他能吸收爆♥炸♥冲击 不会受其影响
His body absorbs the blast so it doesn't affect him.
好吧 孩子 得想个办法了
Well, kid, gonna have to think of something.
不如这样
You know what?
去分散斯利克的注意力如何
What if we give Slick a diversion?
他认识你 对吧
He knows you, right?
你说你和他对抗过
You said you went up against him.
对 可是巴里 我没有速度了
Yeah, but, Barry, I don't have my speed.
他并不知道
He doesn't know that.
你的战衣还在吗
You got your suit?
当然了 除了我的头盔
Sure. Well, except my helmet.
-什么头盔 -银壶头盔吗
- Helmet? - Silver kettle helmet?
有金色翅膀的
Gold wings?
别告诉我你们找到它了
Don't tell me you guys found it.
我还以为再也见不到它了
Never thought I'd see that again.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表