剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Yeah, I can understand him not wanting you to do it.
他只希望你能平安
He just wants you to be safe.
那你呢
What about you?
如果你受到伤害 我不知道自己
I mean, I don't know if I could go through
还能不能像上次那样挺过来
what I went through last time if you get hurt.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不太好
Not really.
怎么了
What's up?
你还记得我曾跟你说过
Do you remember when I told you
如果心中没有什么牵挂
that I didn't want you going to Earth-2
就不要再去地球二了吗
if you felt like you didn't have anything left here?
记得...因为帕蒂走了
Yeah...because Patty left.
不单单是因为帕蒂
It wasn't just because of Patty.
什么意思
What do you mean?
巴里 一直都有个人等你回家
Barry, you've always had someone to come home to.
我
Me.
我最近考虑了很多...
I've just been thinking a lot lately...
我们的事
about us.
威尔斯说我们未来是夫妻
What Wells said about us being married in the future.
在地球二上
And on Earth-2.
我不禁这样想...
And I can't help wondering if...
也许我们注定会在一起
maybe we were meant to be together.
那...
So...
我去年向你表白的时候...
when I told you how I felt about you last year...
当时我还没意识到
I wasn't available in that way.
但...但现在我意识到了
But...but I am now.
为什么这会跟我说这些话
Why are you telling me this now?
因为 巴里 我想让你知道
Because, Barry, I need you to know
我不介意
that it doesn't matter to me
你是不是闪电侠
if you're The Flash or not.
巴里 我只想知道和你有没有未来
You, Barry--that's who I want to see if I have a future with.
我是说
I mean...
当然前提是你还有那想法
if you still want that too, of course.
我得去看看杰西和沃利要不要帮忙
I should go see if Jesse and Wally need anything.
中城警局
快
Come on.
太棒了
Yes!
情况如何
And?
他跑了 但我会找到他的
He got away, but I'll find him.
以后再说
Later.
他要为他对我弟弟所做的事付出代价
He needs to pay for what he did to my brother!
他会的 以后再说 破裂者
And he will. Later, Rupture!
你想让我做什么
What do you want me to do?
警♥察♥又聚集起来了
The police have gathered again.
他们以为我就饶过他们了
They think I've spared their lives.
今晚 让他们知道自己想错了
Tonight... show them they're wrong.
你不满意吗
You disapprove?
你说了你会饶了他们
You said you would spare them.
我要给他们个教训
I need to teach them a lesson.
所以你才要改变声音吗
Is that why you change your voice?
这样大家都会怕你吗
So that everyone will be afraid of you?
我不是魔鬼
I'm not a monster!
你之前说过
As you once said...
我只是个魔鬼
I'm nothing but a monster.
破裂者今晚
将袭击吉特斯
我们现在能出去了吗
Can we come out now?
不能
No!
这里有什么东西在闪
Something's blinking over here.
破裂者今晚
将袭击吉特斯
-从中城警局发来的 -是凯特琳
- From CCPD. - That's Caitlin.
凯特琳怎么了
What about Caitlin?
她给我们发了个消息
She sent us a message.
破裂者今晚要袭击吉特斯
Rupture is gonna attack Jitters tonight.
我们得行动了 巴里
We got to move, Barry.
你要怎么做 小拳王
What are you gonna do, slugger?
闪电侠重生可能是阻止极速以及
Having The Flash might be the best way to stop Zoom
他带来的超能力者最好的办法
and all the metas he's sending over.
但前提是我们确定
But, look, until we know for sure
引爆加速器有用 不然风险太大了
that setting off the accelerator will work, it's too risky.
对我和整个城市都太危险了
Not just for me. For the entire city.
如果没有控制好爆♥炸♥
Countless others that would be affected
无数人将会受到影响
if the explosion is not contained.
-是 但艾伦 -别说了 威尔斯
- Yes, but Allen-- - Stop, Wells.
我很抱歉 我已经决定了
Look, I'm sorry. I've made up my mind.
对不起
Sorry.
我们得想办法
We're gonna have to figure out
不靠闪电侠也能阻止他们
how to do this without The Flash.
吉特斯咖啡店
乔 你联♥系♥上闪电侠了吗
Joe, did you reach The Flash?
他会来的
He'll be here.
很好 这些人马上就准备好了
Great, these guys are almost ready.
接"1"
Put it on "1"
我们都准备好了
Hey, we're all set up.
你确定这是最佳方案吗
Are you sure this is the best plan?
我知道你不能作为闪电侠来帮忙
Look, I know you can't help as The Flash,
但阻止极速的一个盟友可以告诉他
but stopping one of Zoom's cronies sends him a message
我们不会被吓倒
that we won't be intimidated.
你觉得我做了正确的决定吗
You think I made the right decision?
我不知道 巴仔
I don't know, Bare.
无论这个决定正确与否
Whether you made the right one or not,
你都得承担后果
you're gonna have to live with it.
是啊 好吧
Yeah. All right.
这是什么
What is this?
你去过另一个地球吗
You went to another Earth?
你不该看那个的
You weren't supposed to read that.
在你桌上放着 要寄给妈妈和我的
It was on your desk. It was addressed to Mom and me.
所以我就看了
So, yeah, I read it.
我现在得走了 我们之后再谈
Look, I got to go, okay? We'll talk about this later.
不 我们现在就要谈谈这个
No, man, we're gonna talk about this right now!
好 我们现在谈
Okay, let's talk about this now.
你想让我说什么
What did you want me to say?
"还好吗家人 我知道你估计不在乎
"What up, fam? I know you probably don't care,
但我要去另一个地球一段时间
But I'm going off to another Earth for a hot sec.
我要是没赶上回来吃晚饭
If I don't make it back in time for dinner,
可能是遇上麻烦了"
it probably didn't go so well."
你当初到底为什么要去
Why did you even go in the first place?
因为我的朋友需要我帮忙
Because my friends needed my help.
帮什么忙
What kind of help?
-他们需要我用震波 -震波
- They needed me to vibe. - Vibe?
那个袭击我们的疯子就这么叫你的
That's what that lunatic called you, who attacked us.
你到底瞒了我什么 西斯科
What aren't you telling me, Cisco?
我有超能力
I have powers.
超能力
Powers?
怎么 你是超能力者吗
What, you're, like, a meta-human?
两年前
I was affected
粒子加速器爆♥炸♥时我受到了影响
when the accelerator went off two years ago,
我现在能用震波看到别人
and now I see things, vibes...of people.
就像是幻视吗
Like visions?
所以你才给我打电♥话♥
So that's why you called me.
对
Yeah.
我看到了你 至少我以为那是你
I had one of you, or at least I thought it was you,
结果你那像魔兽世界里的二重身出现了
until your "World of Warcraf" doppelganger showed up.
你杀了他弟弟吗
You killed his brother?
我没有杀他弟弟 当然没有
No, I didn't kill his brother. Of course not.
这些事情你怎么都不告诉我呢
Why wouldn't you tell me any of this?
因为你是对的 就像你说的
Because you're right. It's just like you said.
多年来我们关系都很疏远
We haven't been close in years and...
无论什么都无法改变这一事实
and there's nothing we can do to change that.
我得走了
Look, I got to go.
待在这里等我 好吗
Just wait for me here, okay?
吉特斯咖啡店
准备好了吗 西斯科
You all set, Cisco?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表