剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
And this is killing you.
看看你自己 伊丽莎 你出状况了
Look at yourself, Eliza. You're not well.
请让我们帮你吧
Let us help you, please.
我只需要这些帮助
That is all the help I need.
我跑得比你快
How does it feel to know that I am faster
感觉怎么样
than you will ever be?
再见
See you around.
闪电变成蓝色了
The lightning, it's turning blue.
闪电侠阻止了邪恶的女极速者
你的文章写得很好
Your article was well-written.
谢谢
Thank you.
报道真♥相♥比较容易下笔
You know, it's a lot easier to write when it's the truth.
英雄不一定都是骗子
Not every hero is a fraud.
可以相信他们
It's okay to believe in them.
我已经知道了
So I've been told.
有时 就算很棒
And sometimes, even great journalists,
很聪明和很杰出的记者
smart and brilliant journalists,
也会搞错情况
can misread situations.
有时他们也会感到出乎意料
And sometimes they can be caught off guard.
那晚的事
Look, about the other night,
我有点意外
it--it just surprised me.
等我缓过来了 我...
But once the surprise went away, I, uh...
没有那种准则
not a dealbreaker.
我知道了
Noted.
好吧
Okay.
你看见杰西了吗
Hey, have you seen Jesse?
没有
No.
爸爸
Hey, dad.
是我
It's me.
多年来 你一直履行着
Listen, your job over the years
保护我免受伤害的责任
has been to shield me from harm.
现在 我要独自到外面的
But now it's my turn to go out into this new world
新世界去 不被保护
on my own, no shield,
探索这个地球
and discover what this earth can offer.
你是我最好的老师
You know, you are the best teacher I've ever had,
但我不知道你还能教我什么
but I don't know what more you can teach me.
我爱你
I love you.
请不要来找我
Please, don't come looking for me.
所以伊丽莎跑太快消失了
So Eliza just evaporated from running too fast?
好像是跟杰伊一样 细胞消退了
Looks like cellular degeneration, same as Jay's.
杰伊警告过我们V9很危险
Jay warned us V-9 was dangerous.
现在我们总算知道了
At least now we know why.
你找到杰西了吗
You find Jesse?
她离开了
She went out.
巴里 怎么了
Barry, what is it?
伊丽莎消失之前
It's just right before Eliza disappeared,
她的闪电变成蓝色
her lightning, it turned blue.
没错
Right.
如果这是V9的不良反应呢
What if it's a side effect of the V-9?
杰伊也用了终极速度-9
Yeah, but Jay took Velocity-9,
他的闪电没有变成蓝色
And his lightning didn't turn blue.
他能跑多快
About how fast was he running?
没有伊丽莎那么快
Not as fast as Eliza.
如果V9能产生蓝色闪电
All right, so what if V-9 is what turns your lightning blue?
极速比我快那么多就说得通了
I mean, that would explain why Zoom is so much faster than me.
若真如此 他肯定生病了
If that's true, then that means he's sick, right?
他要死了
He's dying.
所以他要你的速度
That's why he wants your speed.
他要死了 他需要治疗
He's dying, and he needs a cure.
跟杰伊一样
Same as jay.
不
No.
杰伊 不
Jay? No.
他在我们面前死去
See, he died right in front of us.
极速在我们面前杀死他
Zoom killed him right in front of us.
西斯科 我们见过极速者
Cisco, we've seen a speedster
同时出现在两个地方
be in two places at once before.
有个办法能找出真♥相♥
Then I guess there's one way to find out.
现在正好告诉你们
I guess now would be a good time
我一直震波看到极速
to tell you all I've been vibing Zoom.
什么
What?
你这样...多久了
You... for how long?
从关闭最后一个缺口开始
It started when we closed the last breach.
每次都是发生在我
And every time it's happened,
靠近那玩意儿的时候
I've been near that thing.
我们需要你震波
We need to know.
不
Oh, no.
不 不...
No, no...
西斯科...
Cisco...
你看见什么了
What did you see?
我看见杰伊了
I saw Jay.
他就是极速
He's Zoom.
巴里
Barry!
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表