剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Might even throw in some wardrobe tips for free.
你意下如何 凯特琳
So what do you say, Caitlin?
同意吗
Do we have a deal?
我不明白
I don't understand.
周围什么也没有
There's nothing around here.
货车是怎么撞上的
What did the van hit?
不知道
I don't know.
足够强大的事物施以相同的力量
Something strong enough to exert an equal amount of force
撞击了货车
back on the van.
肯定有人来过这里
Someone was definitely here, though.
你觉得可能是超能力者吗
You think maybe a meta-human?
是的
Yeah.
如果是追杀威尔斯的超能力者
And if it's a meta that's after Wells--
那他们可能是地球二的人
Then they could be from Earth-2.
有可能
Probably.
我们得去找杰西
We got to get Jesse.
要快点找到威尔斯
Find Wells. Fast.
哈里森·威尔斯博士
Dr. Harrison Wells.
我是 你是什么人
Yup. And who are you?
我叫格里芬·格雷
Name's Griffin Grey.
格里芬·格雷
Griffin Grey?
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
不 但你该认识的
Nope. But you should.
我是你的错误之一
I'm one of your mistakes.
你种下的这个恶果要来报复你了
One of your sins coming home to roost.
好吧 你以为我
All right, you think I...
我来自
I'm from...
我不是 我不是你想的那个人
I'm not--I'm not who you think I am.
你是谁我可清楚得很
I know exactly who you are.
你得补救你的粒子加速器对我的伤害
And you're gonna fix what your particle accelerator did to me.
粒子加速器把你怎么了
What did the accelerator do to you?
就这样
That.
好吧 真厉害
Well, that's impressive.
考虑所有因素
And all things considered,
我不明白为什么获得那样的力量
I don't know that having that kind of strength is the worst thing
对你会是最糟糕的事
you could have been given.
对 我起初也是这么想的
Yeah, that's what I thought at first.
而且这有趣极了
And it was a lot of fun.
直到我发现它对我还有别的影响
Till I learned it did something else to me, too.
这是我
That's me.
去年的样子
Last year.
你在
You're...
你在衰老
you're ageing.
如果这么继续下去 我几个月内就会死
If this keeps happening, I'll be dead in a few months.
你多大了 格里芬
How old are you, Griffin?
我十八岁
I'm 18.
听我说
Look.
我很抱歉这事发生在你身上
I'm sorry this is happening to you.
但我没有办法补救它
But there's nothing I can do to fix it.
好吧 那真是糟透了
Well, that sucks.
因为如果你找不到办法帮我 威尔斯博士
'Cause if you can't figure out a way to help me, Dr. Wells...
那你也将命不久矣了
You're gonna die soon, too.
我就不该离开的
I never should have left.
不 这不是你的错
No, this isn't your fault.
知道是谁带走他的吗
Do we know what took him?
这就是有意思的地方
That's where things get interesting.
你们带回来的指纹
That fingerprint that you guys brought in,
-就是货车上的那个 -对 怎么了
- the one from the van, I mean. - Yeah, yeah.
是属于这个人的
Belongs to this guy.
格里芬·格雷
格里芬·格雷
Griffin Grey.
中城高中的一个高三学生
A senior at Central City High School?
不 等下 我之前看过这孩子的照片
No, wait, I've seen this kid's picture before.
他失踪了 大约六个月前
He went missing, like, six months ago.
没错
That's right.
这说不通啊
That doesn't make any sense.
绑♥架♥威尔斯的可不是个十八岁的孩子
An 18-year-old didn't kidnap Wells.
我本来也是这么想的
That's what I thought at first,
但你好好看看这个
but feast your eyes on this.
格里芬·格雷
匹配
这是同一个人
It's the same guy.
是的 血样也证实了
Yeah, the blood sample confirms it.
这怎么可能呢
How is that even possible?
我还不确定
I'm not sure yet.
凯特琳不在 我没法从分子水平
Without Caitlin here, I can't really analyze the cells
分♥析♥这些细胞 来了解这是什么情况
on a molecular level to see what we're dealing with here.
我或许能帮上忙
You know, I might actually be able to help.
怎么帮
How?
生物化学是我的大学专业之一
Bio-chem was one of my majors in college.
你的专业之一
One of your majors?
你有几个专业
How many did you have?
五个
Five.
怎么 在这里不常见吗
What, is that not common here?
姐们 不 这事在哪儿都不常见
Girl, no, that is not common anywhere.
好吧 我们搜索那个格雷
All right, let's search for that Grey,
看看能找出点什么
see what we come up with.
我试试面部识别能不能找到他
I'll see if facial recognition brings him up
我也让乔查下中城警局的数据库
and I'll have Joe check CCPD's database.
好的
Cool.
看看你能做点什么
See what you can do.
时间不多了
Tick tock, tick tock.
我已经尽可能快了
I'm going as fast as I can.
那你最好再快一点
Well, you better go faster.
极速随时都有可能回来
Zoom will be back any minute.
我可以就把你丢在这儿 你知道吗
I could just leave you in there, you know.
但你实在太想回家了
But you want to go home so badly.
你是怎么变成这样的
So how did this happen to you?
某天醒来 浑身发冷 脸色苍白
Woke up one day, cold, pale.
我以为自己生病了
Thought I was sick.
结果发现完全是另一回事
Turns out it was something else entirely.
你在粒子加速器爆♥炸♥时
You got hit by the dark matter from
被暗物质击中了吗
the particle accelerator explosion?
是的
Yes.
就在我被医学院勒令退学之后
Right after I flunked out of med school.
我得搬回去和我母亲住
Had to move back in with my mother.
那肯定很不好受
That couldn't have been fun.
我是说 如果她像我母亲一样
If she's anything like mine, I mean.
为什么
Why?
你母亲也是个冷漠的自恋狂吗
Is yours a frigid narcissist, too?
冷血极了
Cold as ice.
是啊
Yeah.
我妈妈自从查理死后就那样了
Mom was like that ever since Charlie died.
查理是谁
Who's Charlie?
我的弟弟
My brother.
-我从来没有兄弟 -是吗
- I never had a brother. - No?
那为何妈妈在你的地球上那么讨厌
Then why was mom such a bitch on your Earth?
其实我也不知道
Honestly, I couldn't say.
那...
So...
这个怎么帮我逃出这里
how is this going to get me out of here?
电缆里的电流应该能加热碳炔
The electrical current in the cable should heat up the carbyne,
然后能反过来加速电子
which in turn should speed up the electrons
电子运动得越快
and the faster they go--
碳炔的分子结构就越脆弱
The weaker its molecular structure becomes.
没错
Exactly.
我有时也会学习
I studied every once in a while.
等热度够了
Well, when it gets hot enough,
碳炔就会像玻璃一样易碎
it should make the carbyne as fragile as glass.
那咱俩就可以逃出去了
And then we can both get out of here.
-沃利 -你好 乔
- Wally. - Hey, Joe.
怎么了
What's up?
你看着像有心事
You look like you got something on your mind.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表