剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我叫巴里·艾伦
My name is Barry Allen,
是现今世上速度最快的人
and I am the fastest man alive.
在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员
To the outside world, I'm an ordinary forensic scientist,
但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下
but secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs,
我打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者
I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me.
我让杀害母亲的凶手自食其果
I hunted down the man who killed my mother,
但我们的世界也因此出现了新的威胁
but in doing so, I opened up our world to new threats,
我是唯一来得及阻止他们的人
and I am the only one fast enough to stop them.
我叫闪电侠
I am The Flash.
《闪电侠》前情回顾
Previously on "The Flash"...
我妈离开我们的时候 她怀有身孕
When my mother left us, she was pregnant.
爸爸 我很抱歉没早点告诉你
Dad, I'm so sorry that I didn't tell you sooner.
你好 我是沃利 弗朗辛的儿子
Hi, I'm Wally. I'm Francine's son.
你要巴里变得更快
You want Barry to get faster?
他有越多能量 我就能取走越多
The more power he has, the more I can take.
不要让他把我关回去
Don't let him take me back there.
我不会
I won't.
你会帮我的
You're going to help me
以换回你女儿的性命
in return for your daughter's life.
我会帮你偷闪电侠的速度
I will help you steal the Flash's speed.
我知道自己速度相当快
I know I'm moving pretty fast,
但我保证你没听过这个
but stop me if you've heard this one before.
男孩邂逅女孩 每天都会发生的事
Boy meets girl. Happens every day.
只不过这位男孩曾被闪电击中过
Except this boy was struck by lightning
然后变成了世上速度最快的人
and became the fastest man alive.
所以万事绝不简单
So nothing is ever that simple.
我天
Oh, my--
小心
Careful!
老天 抱歉
Oh, boy. Sorry!
没事
It's all good.
没事
It's all good.
反正这些花不是给我的 对吧
Those weren't for me anyway, right?
是给你的
They were.
我只是没想到玫瑰这么易燃
I didn't realize roses were so flammable.
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
重要的是心意
Well, it's the-- it's the thought that counts.
还有就是 做好消防安全管理
And, you know, and proper fire safety management,
-那是最重要的 -死的
- that--that counts most. - Yes.
我之前总觉得自己运气背
I have spent most of my life feeling very unlucky.
是吗 那现在呢
Yeah, and now?
感觉像是再次被闪电击中
Feels like I've been struck by lightning twice.
救命
Help!
救我
Help me...
闪电侠 你所拥有的一切
Flash, everything you have
都将是我的
will be mine.
-不 -不
- No! - No!
不
No!
闪电侠
第十集
中城警局
好了 我的办公桌在那里
Okay, so there's my desk.
楼上是反犯罪小组和犯罪现场鉴证实验室
Upstairs is anti-crime and the CSI lab--
巴里就在那里工作
that's where Barry works.
这是我们的非机密档案
And we have the open files...
而那是只铅笔
And that is a pencil.
那是订书机
That stapler.
好吧 抱歉 沃利
Okay. Sorry, Wally.
显然你姐姐遗传到了搞笑基因
Obviously, your sister got the funny genes.
队长 来认识一下
Captain. I want you to meet somebody.
这是我儿子沃利·韦斯特
This is my son Wally West.
帅小伙儿啊 乔
Handsome young man, Joe.
他是韦斯特家人 想不帅都难
Hey, he's a West. He can't help that.
你老爹可是位超牛的警探
Your pops here is a hell of a detective.
显然并不是
Obviously not.
很高兴认识你 沃利
Well, pleasure to meet you, Wally.
不管怎样 很高兴你来了 沃利
Anyway, I'm glad you're here, Wally.
是啊 我一直想有个弟弟呢
Yeah, I've always wanted a baby brother.
那个白人跟屁虫怎样
What about the white shadow?
你开玩笑吧 不过...
You're joking, but...
也对 我们的确那么叫巴里
yeah, we did call Barry that.
他一直很忙
Well, he's been pretty busy.
他有一大堆要四处奔忙的事
He's doing a whole lot of running around.
但我们可以吃顿晚餐 一家人
But why don't we do dinner? The whole family.
我另有安排了
I, uh, I got plans.
爱瑞丝下厨
Oh, Iris'll cook.
爸 我们才刚见面
Dad, we just met the kid.
可不想把他毒死了
We don't want to kill him.
好 那我们出去吃 中餐
All right, we do takeout. Chinese.
什么都可以 来吧
Whatever. Come on.
你咋没戴手铐 跟踪狂
Where are your cuffs, taillights?
快点 走
Come on, let's go.
你认识那家伙
You know that kid?
不 不认识
Uh, no--no.
你知道 大家都说
You know, it's just what they say.
我长着张大众脸
I got one of those faces.
那我们晚饭见
I'll see you guys at dinner.
好的
Uh, okay.
我可以和你聊会儿吗
Any chance I could chat with you for a minute?
可以 怎么了 警探
Yeah, what's up, detective?
我在和爱瑞丝说话
Oh, uh, I-I meant Iris.
是啊 这里不需要你了
Yeah, you're not needed.
总有地方需要我
I am needed-- somewhere.
我去了
I'm...go there.
有什么能帮你的吗
What can I do for you?
我只是想和你聊聊
I just wanted to talk with you, um,
巴里的事
about Barry.
我知道巴里
I know that Barry's...
你懂的 几乎算是你的弟弟
you know, practically your brother.
所以我也理解你显然会护着他
So I understand that your loyalty
而不会向着我
is obviously to him, not me.
我只是希望
But I was just hoping
或许你认为我配得上他
that maybe you think I'm good for him,
这样你就愿意帮我进一步了解他
so you'd want to help me figure him out.
我想说 假如你成功了解了他
Well, I mean, if you did that, you--
那你可就是史上第一人了
you would be the first.
太好了 瞬间希望满满啊
Wonderful. That gives me tons of hope.
只是
It's just, um...
他虽没有拒人于千里之外 可他
he's being not distant, but...
有所戒备
Guarded.
没错 他有所戒备
Yeah. He's being guarded.
他一直被噩梦惊醒
And he's waking up from these bad dreams
却不告诉我梦到了什么
and not telling me about them.
我也知道我们的关系发展得很快
And I know that we got close really quick.
只是感觉有什么东西把他拖住了
It's just...it's like there's something holding him back.
巴里是个这样的人
Here's the thing about Barry.
他有个坏习惯
He has a bad habit of
喜欢把所有压力都放在自己身上
carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders,
即便有些压力不需要他来承担
burdens that aren't even his to bear.
但他跟我不需要这样
But he doesn't have to do that with me.
那你更该让他知道你的想法
Which is exactly what you should tell him.
你别这样
No! Absolutely not!
你自己生气的时候可不能摔别人的东西
You don't get to throw somebody else's stuff when you're pissed off.
差不多得了
Thank you.
这是什么
What is this?
错误的答案
Wrong answers.
也许你问错了问题
Maybe you're asking the wrong questions.
这话什么意思
What does that mean?
我最近一直在想这事儿
I've been thinking about this a lot recently.
我们一直都在想办法让巴里跑的更快
We keep trying to come up with ways to make Barry faster,
但我还是觉得我们能找到
but I still think we can figure out a way
让极速慢下来的办法
to make Zoom slower.
你忘了吗 我们已经试过了
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表