剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我这样移♥动♥ 你竟无动于衷
I move like this, you barely flinch.
你知道我的身份
You know who I am.
对不对
Don't you?
而且你来自未来
And you're from the future.
我是怎么知道的
Do you know how I know that?
因为我还没教我的巴里·艾伦
Because I haven't taught my Barry Allen
如何穿越物体
how to phase through objects... yet.
放我出去 斯旺
Let me out of here, Thawne.
我知道
I know.
你不好受
You're upset.
但听到这个名字我感觉不错
But it does me good to hear that name again.
现在来说更重要的问题
Now, onto the bigger question.
你为什么来这
Why are you here?
因为我想跑得更快
Because I want to go faster,
而且只有你能教我
and you're the only one who can teach me.
你是唯一解开过那个公式的人
You're the only one who's figured out the equation.
神速力
The Speed Force.
你熟练使用它
You've manipulated it.
你是怎么做到的
How did you do that?
不
No.
不对 不对 不对
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不对
No.
你来这里 一定是出了什么状况
You'd only come here if something went wrong.
如果你依然活着
If you're still alive,
就意味着...
then that means...
我没能打败你
I haven't beaten you.
如果你依然活着
If you're still alive...
意味着我的计划失败了
that means my plan fails.
如果我的计划失败
And if my plan fails,
我也就回不了家 这样的话 那不如
I don't get to go home, and if that's the case, well, then--
不不不 慢着 恰恰相反
No, no, no! Hey, hey, hey! It's the opposite!
恰恰相反
It's the opposite!
你骗过了我 你抑制了我的速度
It--you trick me. You harness my speed.
我们用粒子加速器给你建立了
We turn on the accelerator to create a path
回家的通道
for you to go home.
我穿越到过去
I go back in time.
你回到你的时代
You go back to yours.
你赢了
You won.
是的
Yeah.
那你为什么来这
Then why are you here?
你为什么来现在
Why are you here now?
因为我穿越到过去时 形成了一个奇点
Because when I got back, a singularity had formed.
只有来这我才能学会
And now the only way for me to learn how to get faster
让速度更快并阻止奇点的产生
and stop the singularity from happening was to come here.
来现在
Now.
这真是个好消息
Well, that's good to know.
只是...
There's just...
只是突然想到一件事
just one thing that occurs to me.
我不需要你
I don't need you.
是吗
Do I?
当然是不需要这个你
Not this you certainly.
你在来这里之前
You probably should've thought of that
也许该想到这点
before you came back here.
可惜
Shame...
你大老远跑回这里
You ran all the way back here
就为找死吗
just to die.
你杀了我 巴里
You kill me-- Barry--
这个巴里 你的巴里
this Barry, your Barry,
他就会知道一切
he learns it all.
我藏了一封信告诉他之后的结局
There's a hidden letter telling him how it ends,
告诉他如何打败你 告诉他一切
how to beat you, everything.
如果我发生不测 你永远别想回家
Anything happens to me, you never make it back home.
继续啊
Go on.
杀了我 斯旺
Kill me, Thawne.
看看结局如何
See how this all ends.
现在
Now,
你要帮我提升速度
you're gonna help me get faster.
拜托
Please.
我要知道运作原理
I want to know how these work.
我会告诉你 先把音乐关了
I'll tell you, just kill the music.
谢谢
Thanks.
这对护手 哈特利
The gauntlets, Hartley.
用的是什么频率
What kind of frequency is this?
西斯科 它来了
Cisco, it's here!
-它来了 -快进牢房♥ 快
- It's coming! - Inside the cell, now!
抱歉 什么来了
Uh, sorry. What's coming?
我了个哈利波特啊
Holy Harry Potter.
这也太魔幻了吧
Okay. Well, isn't this fantastic?
我们在这里面很安全
Look, we're gonna be safe in here.
这些牢房♥是...
These cells are--
牢不可破吗
Impenetrable?
巴里 威尔斯博士
Barry! Dr. Wells!
好了 我们得去救他们
All right. We have to help them.
你让它追着你到这里
You let it track you here.
放我出去 快点
Get me out of here! Come on!
如果那东西跟着我 捣乱我的计划
If that thing comes after me and messes with my plans,
你们就死定了
you're all dead.
他们在哪
Where are they?
好吧 大家往后退
Okay, let's step back.
你会把玻璃弄碎的
You'll shatter the glass.
你有更好的办法吗
You got a better plan?
没错 把护手给我
As a matter of fact, give me those.
不行
No!
快点 西斯科
Now, Cisco!
你要做什么
What are you gonna do?
这些牢房♥的喇叭遍及尖端科研实验室
These cells have speakers linked throughout S.T.A.R. Labs.
-然后呢 -我可以操纵护手
- Yes, and? - I rigged these gauntlets
如果护手解体就能发出毁灭性的信♥号♥♥
to emit a destructive signal if ever they're disarmed.
只要我能找到外面
If I can just find the right frequency
那个怪物的正确频率
of whatever the hell that thing is,
这么说吧 你们得庆幸有我在
well, let's just say you'll be glad you're in here with me.
抱歉我们来晚了
I'm sorry that we didn't come sooner.
没事 墨汁消失了 没有发现
It's all right, Inky's gone. I don't see anything.
如果没有哈特利
You know, we'd be toast
和那对护手 我们就死定了
if wasn't for Hartley and those gauntlets.
自卫本能起到了很多的作用
Well, self-preservation is a very strong motivator,
但是没我同意 他要待在牢里
but he stays in the cell until I say otherwise.
好吧 只是这么一说
Okay, I'm just saying.
这东西
So the two places
袭击了这里和中城警局两个地方
this thing has attacked are here and CCPD.
共同点是...
The common denominator being--
我 嗯 我知道
Me. Yeah, I know.
我只是不知道为什么
I just-- I don't know why.
你肯定做了什么事激怒了他
Well, you must have done something to piss him off.
无匹配项
卫星毫无发现
Satellite hasn't found anything.
我们要找到解决这问题更永久的方法
We need to find a more permanent solution to this problem.
从修复哈特利的护手开始
Start by repairing Hartley's gauntlets.
这是很好的开端
That's about as good a first step as any.
-我有些零件可以用 -开始吧
- I got some parts for it. - Let's go for it.
你不知道如何阻止时间亡灵吗
You don't know how to stop a Time Wraith?
没人知道
None of us do.
所以在穿越时我们一直尽量避开它们
That's why we always try and avoid them in our travels.
我们
"We"?
极速者不止我们俩 明白吗
Speedsters-- we're not the only two out there, you know?
这不是我第一次穿越时间
This isn't the first time I've time traveled.
之前我怎么从未见过它们
How come I've never seen one of these until now?
因为你的运气到头了
Because you ran out of luck.
时间亡灵非常讨厌
And Time Wraiths hate it
极速者篡改时间线
when speedsters manipulate the timeline,
现在它要想尽办法终结你
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表