剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Barry, here it comes.
没有起效 它在减慢他的速度
It's not working. It's slowing him down.
不会太久
Not for long.
不 巴里
No! Barry!
真酷
Cool.
-它来了 -你去了吗
- It's coming! - Did you even go?
-是时间亡灵 -好名字
- The Time Wraith. - That's a good name.
看来是去了
Looks like that's a yes.
你们找到阻止它的方法了吗
Did you figure out how to stop it?
该死 我们以为找到了
Damn! We thought so!
巴里
Barry!
我突然想到
I suddenly realized.
低频率 高♥强♥度
Low frequency, high intensity.
我就知道
I knew that.
巴里 旅程如何
Barry. How was your trip?
除了有个时间亡灵来到这儿
So aside form the fact that a Time Wraith came over here
差点杀了我们 其余怎么样
and nearly killed us, how did it go?
很有意思
It was interesting.
好的有意思还是坏的有意思
Good interesting or bad interesting?
因为两种都有可能
'Cause that could go either way.
目前看来 还好
So far so... good.
从地球去其它星球可不容易
我们要和你说多少次 哈特利
How many times do we have to tell you, Hartley?
自从邪恶版威尔斯消失之后
Ever since Evil Wells got erased from existence,
这里没人说拉丁语了
no one speaks Latin around here anymore.
一如往常 和你们各位一起
Well, as always, it's been a pleasure
完成这个小项目 很愉快
working with you all on this little project.
如果以后还有什么需要 给我打电♥话♥
If you need anything in the future, call me.
我晚餐要迟到了
I'm off to a late dinner.
晚餐 和特别的人吗
Mm, dinner. Anyone special?
非常特别 我的父母
Very. My parents.
怎么样 你让我在这里坐立不安
So? You got me on pins and needles over here.
速度公式怎么样了
What about the speed equation?
威尔斯告诉你该怎么做了吗
Did Wells tell you what you need to do?
我们看看吧
Well, let's see.
或许有密♥码♥保护
Maybe it's password protected?
逗我玩吗
Are you kidding me?
我刚受了那么多罪
After everything I just went through...
这根本不能用
this doesn't even work!
找到了
We got it.
-你还好吗 -我还好
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm okay.
虽然说在这个地球上
Altough it turns out it's easier to find
找一只两吨♥重的大猩猩比找十多岁的女儿容易
a two-ton gorilla on this earth than a teenage daughter.
真不知道我做了什么
I don't know what I've done.
你做了你认为你必须做的事
You did what you thought you had to do.
你为她不顾自己的安危
You risked your life to save her.
你带她来这儿 保护她远离极速
You brought her here to protect her from Zoom.
你做的是父亲做的事
You acted like a father.
"父亲做的事"
"Like a father."
你知道吗 我妻子还得...
You know, my wife had to--
还得说服我生儿育女
she had to talk me into having kids.
孩子 他们又小 又爱吵闹 爱乱跑
Kids, you know, they're-- they're small, loud, run around.
我本来只需要科学和工作
All I needed was my science and my job
就能得到快乐和幸福
for my joy and happiness.
可后来
And then...
我们有了她之后
the moment we had her...
我就只想得到她的爱
all that I wanted was her love.
而现在 我不知道我能不能再得到了
Now, I don't know if I'll ever see that again.
我最近做的每一个决定 似乎都
It seems every decision I've made lately has...
适得其反
backfired on me.
你只需要相信 从长远来看
You just have to trust that, in the long run,
那些决定是对的
you made the right ones.
我把你的晚餐盘子放进冰箱了
I put your plate from dinner in the fridge.
谢了
Thanks.
已经过了快一年了
It's been almost a year already.
你能相信吗
Can you believe that?
就是这样 爱瑞丝 一切都在继续向前
That's the thing, Iris. Everything keeps moving forward.
问题是 你什么时候能继续呢
Question is, when will you?
我不知道 巴里
I don't know, Barry.
我找到一个东西
Well, I found something
我想或许有帮助
that I think might help.
我去年和大家一起做了这个视频小合集
I was putting together this little video montage
想在你生日时送给你 结果...
for your birthday last year with everybody, and...
发生了那些事
everything happened.
不过 你看看吧
But, take a look.
我想会有帮助
I think it might help.
好
Okay.
爱瑞丝对我意味着什么
What does Iris mean to me?
有很多次 我都觉得
You know, a lot of times I have a hard time
思考怎么和人说话很困难
figuring out what to say to people,
但是跟你说话时 爱瑞丝 就不会了
but when it comes to you, Iris, I don't.
因为和你在一起 本来觉得艰难的事
Because with you, everything that used to feel tough
就不再艰难了
just doesn't anymore.
这是我爱你的原因之一
It's one of the things I love about you.
你不需要我
You don't need me.
你可以自己应对一切
You can handle anything on your own
因为你无所畏惧 独♥立♥自主
because you're fearless and independent...
充满爱和善良
loving, kind.
你无疑是
You are without question
我做过的最好的决定 爱瑞丝·韦斯特
the best decision I ever made, Iris West.
我从没感谢你 选择和我在一起
And I've never thanked you for choosing to be with me
因为和你一起的每一天都是恩赐
because each day with you is a gift.
所以 谢谢你
So, thank you.
你应该拥有整个世界 爱瑞丝
You deserve the world, Iris.
你应该一生幸福
You deserve to be happy the rest of your life,
再没有人比我更希望如此了
and no one wants that more for you than me.
生日快乐 宝贝 我爱你
Happy birthday, baby. I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
有时候 向前看的唯一方式
Sometimes the only way to move forward
就是重温过去那些
is to revisit the things in your past
牵绊着你的事
that were holding you back.
你必须迎面去解决
You have to deal with them head on,
不管它们有多可怕
no matter how scary they may be.
因为一旦我们这么做了 就会发现
Because once we do, you'll see
你能比自己想象的走得更远
that you can go further than you ever imagined.
我来找你了
I'm coming for you.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表