剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
about you being a coward.
够了
Okay, enough!
回头见
See you guys later.
老爸 你要和他好好谈谈
Dad, you need to talk to him.
不用 没事 我明白
No. It's fine, I get it.
我知道你们爱我
Look, I know you guys love me,
但请别再跟沃利说我有多好
but please stop telling Wally all this great stuff about me.
跟他说真话吧 我并不完美
Start telling him the truth. I'm not perfect.
我犯的错 有时连闪电侠也无法修补
I make mistakes that even the Flash can't fix.
好
Okay.
你在地球二上发生了什么事
What happened with you on Earth-2?
真♥相♥
The truth.
我不该告诉你们 但是
I shouldn't... tell you guys this, but...
我见过你们的二重身
I met your doppelgangers.
你是家里的警♥察♥ 一名出色的警♥察♥
You were the cop in the family, a good one too.
我就说我会是出色的警♥察♥
I told you I would've made a good cop.
想都别想
Don't get any ideas.
那我呢
What about me then?
你是酒吧歌♥手
You were a lounge singer.
其实你有天籁般的嗓音
Yeah, you had this amazing voice, actually,
但你根本不喜欢我
but you didn't like me at all.
你怪我让爱瑞丝当上警♥察♥
You actually blamed me for Iris becoming a cop,
说她当警♥察♥的原因是
said that she only became one
去帮助她自私丈夫的事业
To help her selfish husband's career.
等下
Wait.
我们结婚了
We were married?
我们去看乔的演出
And we went to go see Joe perform.
就是那个时候出了事
And that's when everything went wrong.
几个极速手下的超能力者出现了
Um, some metas that worked for zoom showed up,
他们在找我
they were looking for me.
他们知道我不应该在那
They knew I wasn't supposed to be there,
然后他们发动了攻击
and they attacked,
你在交火中受了伤
and you got caught in the crossfire,
然后 死了
and...You died.
我知道那并不是你
I knew that it wasn't you,
任何那边的事情都无关这里的生活
that none of that was this life,
但是
but...
我是说 眼看着那一切发生 在那里生活
I mean, watching it happen in front of me, living that,
我并没有觉得不同 毕竟那也是真实的
it didn't feel any different, because it was all still real.
杰伊提醒过我穿越过去的时候
And Jay warned me not to get emotionally sucked in
不要被那边的情感吸引
when I went there,
但这还是发生了
and then that's exactly what happened.
现在地球二的乔·韦斯特因我的出现死了
And now Joe West on Earth-2 is dead, because I showed up.
巴里 那 那不是你的错
Barry, that-- that's not your fault.
就是我的错
Yeah, it is my fault.
全都是我的错
It's all my fault.
极速
Zoom,
这个鲨鱼王
this King Shark,
杰伊的死
Jay's death,
都是因为我
it's all because of me.
现在我又让整个世界
And then I just left an entire world
被极速控制了
at Zoom's mercy.
你刚觉得可以安全回到市郊了
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the suburbs,
鲨鱼王就出现在了你家门口
King Shark shows up at your house.
我都不知道他是怎么找到我的
I mean, I don't even know how he found me.
我在家的时候又不是闪电侠
It's not like I was the Flash while I was at home.
一定有什么原因
Must be a reason.
对
Yeah.
你们想出找到鲨鱼王的办法了吗
Have you figured out a way to track King Shark yet?
没有 我没有足够的信息
No, I don't have enough information
来写一个准确的定位算法
to create an accurate location algorithm.
兰姆登博士的研究呢
What about Dr. Lamden's research?
能帮上我们吗
Anything that can help us?
起初我并不觉得
I didn't think so at first,
但是后来我发现了些可能有用的东西
but then I found something that I think might help us.
鲨鱼是食肉动物
Sharks are predators.
为了追踪猎物
In order to track their prey,
他们会用一种被动电场定位法
they use what's known as passive electrolocation.
被动电场定位
Passive electrolocation?
是的 他们可以识别鱼身体周围的
Yes, it's how they sense the bioelectric potential
生物电场
around a fish's body.
鲨鱼王识别了巴里体内的电能
King Shark senses electricity in Barry's system.
好 这解释了鲨鱼王是怎么找到巴里的
Okay, that explains how King Shark can track Barry,
但是这对我们找到他有什么帮助
but how is that going to help us track him?
以其人之道还其人之身
We flip it.
与其让鲨鱼王成为捕食者
Instead of King Shark being the predator,
我们让他变成猎物
we make him the prey,
用被动电场定位法追踪他
and track him using active electrolocation.
我们给卫星重新编程
We reprogram our satellite to generate
发射一个特定的电场
a specific electric field and then measure
来测量符合一只重达一吨♥的行走鲨鱼
any electrical distortions that correlate
的电场畸变
with a 1-ton walking shark.
这样就能帮我们找到他了
That'll help us get him.
你来帮我吗
You help me out?
好啊
Sure.
很好
Great.
找到他之后通知我们
Let us know when you locate him
然后我们来解决
and we'll take it from there.
好吧
Okay.
我们把队伍集♥合♥吧
Let's get the team ready.
那到底是什么
What exactly is that?
那个 我的朋友 是诱饵
That, my friend, is bait.
你造了一个闪电侠诱饵
You made a Flash lure?
这么短的时间内
It's the best I could come up
我能弄出的最好的就是它了
with given the time frame.
它可以模仿并加强
It's rigged to mimic and enhance
巴里体内产生的电场
the electric field Barry's body generates.
只要鲨鱼王嗅一下它
King Shark takes one whiff of that,
就可以放《大白鲨》主题曲了
cue the "Jaws" soundtrack.
「1975年斯皮尔伯格指导电影
影片结尾大白鲨被炸死」
我还在里面放了麻醉剂
Also stuffed it with enough tranqs
足够昏迷他一个月了
to knock him out for a month.
这样应该很容易把他钓上来了
Should make him a lot easier to reel in.
那个集装箱呢
And that container.
够不够结实能困住昏迷之后的他
Strong enough to hold him once he's sedated?
那是用钷金属做的 是无法穿透的
It's made of promethium metal. It's impenetrable.
同时 我们可以用这个和诱饵上的摄像头
Meanwhile, we'll be able to keep track of King Shark with this,
来追踪鲨鱼王
and the cameras that are on the lure.
无论他做什么 我们都看得到
Whatever he does, we'll have eyes on him.
那好吧 我们去钓鱼吧
All right, then. Let's go fishing.
凯特琳 我不明白为什么
Caitlin, I don't understand why
这种情况下不是我来充当昆特的角色
I can't be the one playing Quint in this scenario.
「电影《大白鲨》中的捕鱼能手」
应该是我在前线 不是你
I should be the one out there, not you.
我必须要做这件事
I need to do this.
你知道昆特最终死了的 对吧
You know Quint dies, right?
水是这只怪物的自然栖息地
Water is this monster's natural habitat.
他在这里要强壮得多
He's gonna be a lot stronger here.
你确定要这么做了吗
You sure about this?
今晚就来做个了结
This ends tonight.
也许他不会上这个当
Maybe he's not gonna fall for this
他是只鲨鱼 他会来的
He's a shark. He'll come.
有什么发现吗 西斯科
Anything, Cisco?
没有 没有什么像是他的东西出现
Uh, nope, nothing that looks like it could be him.
你给卫星编程了的 对吗
You programmed the satellite though, right?
是的 哈里
Yes, Harry.
我的意思是 你输入的参数正确吗
I mean, you punched in the correct parameters?
你在侮辱我的智商
You're insulting my intelligence.
但是他们已经等了几个小时了
But they've been waiting for hours.
我知道他们已经在那几个小时了
I know they've been out there for hours,
但是你这是在侮辱我的智商 懂了吗
but you're insulting my intelligence with this, okay?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表