剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
-那一定是光博士 -可能是个陷阱
- That's gotta be Doctor Light. - Could be a trap.
巴里 相信我 光博士不是杀手
Barry, trust me, Doctor Light is not a killer.
-你可以跟她谈谈 -好
- You can talk to her. - Okay.
在找这个吗
Looking for this?
我知道极速派你来杀我
I know Zoom sent you here to kill me.
好消息是 你不必那样做了
Good news, you don't have to do that.
除非我可以带着那笔现金出城
Not if I can get out of town with that cash.
然后怎样
And then what?
极速可不会喜欢看到你背弃他的 是不是
Zoom's not gonna like that you ditched him, right?
我和我朋友可以帮你
My friends and I can help you.
没人可以保护我免受极速威胁
Nobody can protect me from Zoom!
好了 我们把光放低点如何
All right, why don't we take it down a little minute,
来一次正常的谈话
have a normal conversation,
好吗
all right?
感谢
Thank you.
琳达
Linda?
-琳达·帕克 -你怎么知道我的名字
- Linda Park? - How do you know my name?
我不明白
I don't understand.
这是个错误
This was a mistake.
巴里 出什么事了
Barry, what's happening?
我看不见了
I can't see.
伙计们 我看不见了
Guys, I can't see.
我还是看不见呀
I still can't see.
这要持续多久
How long is this gonna last?
你遭受的是日光性视网膜病变
You're suffering from solar retinopathy.
你的视网膜已经严重损坏
Your retinas are severely damaged.
你该庆幸不是永久性失明
You're lucky you're not permanently blind.
但由于你有快速再生能力
But with your rapid regeneration abilities,
你的视力应该很快会恢复
your sight should return soon.
据我估算要6.25小时
6.25 hours by my estimation.
如果你直接阻止光博士 而不是和她聊天
All this could have been avoided if you just stopped Light
这一切都不会发生
instead of chitchatting with her.
她是趁巴里没有防备
She caught Barry off guard.
你总能找到借口
Always an excuse with you, right?
他是世上最快的人 她怎么可能伤到他
He's the fastest man alive. How could she possibly do that?
因为光博士长得很像我前女友
Because Light looks exactly like my ex-girlfriend,
琳达·帕克
Linda Park.
所以极速派她来了 他知道你会迟疑
That's why Zoom sent her-- because he knew you'd hesitate.
这说明极速肯定知道你的前女友是琳达
That means Zoom had to have known somehow that Linda was your ex.
所以巴里现在必须采取行动
Which is why Barry has to act now,
趁极速派来另一个他熟悉的人之前
before Zoom sends another double from Barry's life.
好的 可现在我更担心的是琳达
All right, right now, I'm more worried about Linda.
当我看到面具下的脸时 我叫了她的名字
When I saw who was under the mask, I said her name.
万一光博士在我不小心说出名字前
What if Light didn't even realize that
还不知道她在这世界有个二重身呢
she had a doppelganger here until I accidentally told her?
原子粉碎者穿过缺口时
The first thing that Atom Smasher did
第一件事就是杀掉他的二重身
when he crossed the breach was to kill his doppelganger.
没错 但光博士不是原子粉碎者
Yeah, but Light's not like Atom Smasher.
我们应该留意下本地琳达
We should keep an eye on your Linda.
好的 我去
All right, I'll go.
抱歉
Sorry.
-哥们 -巴里
- Bro. - Barry!
-怎么了 -巴里 好了
- What? Ooh! - Barry, Barry, Okay, okay.
在视力恢复前你什么都不能做
You can't do anything until your sight returns.
不行 不行 来扶着这个小栏杆
No, no, no, come on, here's the little rail here.
-让我去吧 -我和你一起
- I'll do it. - I'll go with you!
-巴里 -你好
- Hey, Barry! - Hey.
我一听说就尽快...
I came as soon as I heard--
你和他一模一样
You look just like him.
我猜我的替身也做了冒犯她的事对吧
I'm guessing my counterpart did something to offend her as well?
她的未婚夫因他而死
Her fianc died because of him.
爱瑞丝 我知道看见他感觉很怪
Iris, I know it's weird seeing him.
最近确实有很多事要消化
Yeah, it's just a lot to process lately.
威尔斯 我妈妈
Wells, my mother.
对了 你现在好些了吗
How are you doing with that, by the way?
现在她已经走了
I mean, now that she's gone,
还好
okay.
好吧 爱瑞斯 听着
Yeah, Iris, um, look--
谢谢
Thanks.
你知道你可以和我谈谈的
You know you can talk to me about it.
我知道的 但我真的没事了
Yeah, I know, but really, I'm fine, okay?
我该问问你怎么样了
I should be asking how you're doing.
是找我的 我去拿
That's me. I got it.
-巴里 我帮你 -我能行
- Barry, let me help you. - I got it.
好吧
All right.
"得晚一点了 -P"
Uh, "Running a little late. P."
P是谁
Who's P?
P...
P.
-是帕蒂 -我爸爸的搭档帕蒂
- That's Patty. - My dad's partner Patty?
她要晚点去哪里
What is she running late for?
我们的第一次约会
Um, our first date.
这很好啊 她很好
That's so great! She's great.
帕蒂是很好 只是你懂的
Yeah, no, Patty's great. I just, you know--
我很怀疑在我取消这次约会后
I doubt she's gonna give me another shot
她还会不会再给我一次机会了
when I have to cancel on her.
别取消
Don't cancel.
我看不见 爱瑞斯 真正的蒙眼约会
I'm blind, Iris. A literal blind date.
肯定行不通的
It's not gonna work.
我们可是在尖端科研实验室啊
Hey, we are in S.T.A.R. Labs.
拜托 这里肯定有
Come on, there's gotta be something here
能帮你顺利度过今晚的东西
that can help you through the night.
是的
Yeah.
或...人
Or someone.
西斯科
Cisco, hey!
-在你左边 另一边 -西斯科
- To your left. Other left. - Cisco.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
sorry.
好了 她就在你面前两步的地方
Okay. She's two steps in front of you.
墨镜不错啊
Nice glasses.
-触地得分 -抱歉我来晚了
- Touchdown. - I'm so sorry I'm late.
不 别在意
No, don't be.
实际上我评判约会对象
You know, I actually judge my dates
是看对方有没有放我鸽子
on whether or not they stand me up,
所以你的开端表现很好
so you are off to a great start.
什么意思 哪有人会放你鸽子
What do you mean? Who would stand you up?
我可是名声在外
Oh, I have a reputation.
不是那种名声 我不是那个意思
Not that kind of reputation. That's not what I meant.
好囧
That's embarrassing.
其实 我曾经逮捕过一个男朋友
You know, I actually-- I arrested a boyfriend once.
很久以前的男朋友 在我吃饭的时候
A very ex-boyfriend, while we were at dinner.
他喝高了 开始侮辱女服务生
He got really wasted and decided to insult the waitress,
所以我以公共场合酗酒罪逮捕了他
so I cited him for public intoxication.
-太搞笑了 -是的
- That is hilarious. - Yeah.
很奇特
Special.
那么...
So...
哥们 她太漂亮了
Dude, she looks amazing.
你要告诉她她看起来美极了
You have to tell her how amazing she looks.
你很漂亮 帕蒂
You look amazing, Patty.
谢谢 其实我纠结了很久
Uh, thanks, I actually had a really hard time
不知道要穿些什么
trying to figure out what to wear,
我不知道是不是该穿裙子
like, if I should wear a dress
还是这颜色有点怪
or if this color was a little weird.
没 你很漂亮
No, you look great.
嗯 不 这是什么颜色呢
Um, yeah, no, that-- what would you call that color?
看不出来
I can't tell.
-镜头是黑白的 -我不知道
- The feed's black and white. - I don't know.
不管叫什么颜色
Yeah, whatever it is,
这颜色都该感谢你把它穿在身上
that color should thank you for wearing it.
兜得妙
My man.
-真会说 -还行吧
- Smooth. - Not smooth.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表